Author Topic: so last night i met a hot girl  (Read 2757 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
so last night i met a hot girl
« on: November 15, 2007, 02:30:12 PM »
i was out drinking with some buddies and i met a really good looking girl whos also a veterinarian...for the racetrack.  it was pretty interesting having a detailed conversation about doses of deca, eq, test, and winstrol with a good looking girl.  its funny though how she couldnt even tell me how many MG the horses were taking, she only knew how many IU each got.  and they only get their shots like once a month, and some of these  horses are racing every week.  i thought that was a little long between doses considering the half life of the compounds.  she also said its all USA made, anyone know how USA-made vet stuff compares to USA-made pharma-grade?  the other interesting tidbit:  average life of a horse - 25 years. average life of race horse - 10-12 years.
its comin today

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: so last night i met a hot girl
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 03:02:37 PM »
But did she go home and ride your Stallion?  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 05:10:19 PM »
i was out drinking with some buddies and i met a really good looking girl whos also a veterinarian...for the racetrack.  it was pretty interesting having a detailed conversation about doses of deca, eq, test, and winstrol with a good looking girl.  its funny though how she couldnt even tell me how many MG the horses were taking, she only knew how many IU each got.  and they only get their shots like once a month, and some of these  horses are racing every week.  i thought that was a little long between doses considering the half life of the compounds.  she also said its all USA made, anyone know how USA-made vet stuff compares to USA-made pharma-grade?  the other interesting tidbit:  average life of a horse - 25 years. average life of race horse - 10-12 years.

Ive heard that the factory simply lables Vet and Human with different lables. The production line splits.
Same product inside. Face it, theres race horses worth more than any BBer.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:15:54 PM »
Ive heard that the factory simply lables Vet and Human with different lables. The production line splits.

Lord knows the horses make more money and are better taken care of...lol.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »

but this stuff would be way better than any mexican lab or UG stuff right? say if one were to befriend her and possibly step into the dark side...
its comin today

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 04:55:50 AM »
but this stuff would be way better than any mexican lab or UG stuff right? say if one were to befriend her and possibly step into the dark side...

She's not going to risk her liscence. The stuff is very tightly controled also.
Yes its top notch pharma.

HRT clinics have it also, (Legaly) same price shes paying.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 11:35:16 AM »

By far better quality and sterile to boot. Was spooky seeing where all that UG labs stuff was made.

Step dad is in horse racing and always said the horses were jacked, even the harness racing ones. Said that is why he got out of it because he comes from the old school racing when drugs were not around and could not see them do that to the animals.

Sport is a sport and someone will alwys try to have an advantage when big money is involved.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 08:09:43 PM »
so the point is you went home and jerked off about horses and a girl injecting them

what a night

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 08:12:00 PM »
so the point is you went home and jerked off about horses and a girl injecting them

what a night

wrong board !!!!!

BANNED

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 06:19:06 AM »
wasnt blood doping big in horse racing?..theres bound to be some headcase bbuilder whos tried putting exta blood in him self

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 08:39:29 AM »
wasnt blood doping big in horse racing?..theres bound to be some headcase bbuilder whos tried putting exta blood in him self

i think a few weeks ago someone said dorian was known to do that
its comin today

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 11:32:49 AM »
i think a few weeks ago someone said dorian was known to do that

Are you in the UK? you may have a chance with the vet there. In the states its not gonna happen.
In the old days vets were free with the steroids and human medical care with friends and better than many
human Drs. They are afraid of loosing their liscence today.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 11:37:12 AM »

You met a good looking girl and all you did was to ask her about roids? homo detected

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 11:40:00 AM »
You met a good looking girl and all you did was to ask her about roids? homo detected

Got to get them talking, he did that. One step at a time to check out the panties  ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 11:46:38 AM »
If she hasn't put out by the 3rd date, then move on.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »
Got to get them talking, he did that. One step at a time to check out the panties  ;D

haha but i doubt he's gonna reach the panties if he just talk about roids  ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 12:01:04 PM »
haha but i doubt he's gonna reach the panties if he just talk about roids  ;)

Talkin about themself and laughing and recalling funny childish stuff is one of the best panty pass.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 03:42:33 PM »
You met a good looking girl and all you did was to ask her about roids?

theres a billion hot girls around here, what made her unique was that she was a vet and well versed in synthetic hormones, that she has at her disposal.  i know everyone around here announces how many girls they bang on an hourly basis and i should have made up an elaborate story about how i gaped her ass, but it was a pretty low key wendesday night and she was with a bunch of friends.

i'm sure you would have fucked her silly in the bathroom within 3 minutes of meeting her, "benz"  ::)

homo detected

says the fag with the freddy mercury avatar, monster irony
its comin today

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2007, 03:50:25 PM »

I'm calling bullshit on this one.   

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »

great detective work columbo
its comin today

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2007, 07:12:49 PM »

Im not sure hes in the states Vet.
That aint gona fly in the land of the free and home of the brave... we go laws here, lots of laws...

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 08:40:06 PM »
Im not sure hes in the states Vet.
That aint gona fly in the land of the free and home of the brave... we go laws here, lots of laws...

It doesn't matter unless he's in some third world country and spoke with some quack.

The US follows the same basic international doping laws for racing horses (thoroughbreds, standardbreds, arabs and quarter horses).  This testing has been ongoing since the early part of the last century and hands down is the most stringent drug testing protocols in existence.  My wife and I (my wife more than myself admittantly) have in the past worked on both sides of the coin---with collecting samples for drug testing and we've worked prescribing "performance enhancers" and augmenting on the track horses (again my wife more so than myself as she is a board certified equine surgeon). 

First off, most of the "performance enhancing" drugs administered to racing horses aren't administered by veterinarians.  They are administered by the trainers.   The veterinarians who are involved with those drugs know EVERYTHING specific about those drugs from half lifes, to doses for desired effects, to side effects----the reason why?  Money.  If a vet fucks up and administers a drug that a horse tests positive for, they can kiss their job at the racetrack goodby.  Its that simple, even if its a grade horse.  If she was administering those drugs, she'd know doses hands down.   Not only that, not one of those drugs is dosed in IU's.  They are all dosed on a mg/kg basis---INTERNATIONALLY.  As a matter of fact the only drug dosed with IU's commonly used in horses is Procaine Penicillin. 

EQ is hardly used in the racing industry because of the long residues.  Racing horses are tested too frequently considering how long metabolites of drugs like EQ and deca are present.  Think about it.  Most racing horses are tested immediately before or after the event (because of drugs like EPO which aren't detectable 72 hours post administration).  EQ potentially has metabolites present for up to months from one dose.  The risk of getting caught is too great.  Is EQ used for horses?  Absolutely, its a labled Equine drug, however it's generally used for doping in the "show" and nondrug tested performance arena (like cutting/barrel racing, dressage, etc), not racingor eventing. 

Finally, none of the racing track vets I know (and between my wife and I, we know quite a few) would openly talk with a complete stranger about the use of performance enhancing drugs that they are currently administering to their patients, especially in a bar or some public venue where there was the risk of someone who knows them overhearing and reporting the activity to that states racing comission.   All it takes is an investigation for a racetrack vet to lose high dollar clients.  Again, its money.  They aren't going to risk their clients by bragging about shit like that anywhere.   If they do, they are an idiot.   This is the horse industry.  Horse racing money is big money that goes very, very deep.  You don't mess with that money if you value your job.  A vet talking about the drugs they are administering the horses is like some human physician bragging at a bar about the drugs they've prescribed professional athletes.  It just doesnt happen and that doctor keep clients. 

Because of what I posted above, I'm calling bullshit on the story.  Its a nice story, but its not real, no way in hell.  Someone didn't tell the truth to someone with it. 

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 02:28:08 AM »
vet

ok, so since you posted a detailed response i can tell you were serious about your post.  so here's the deal.  i did meet this girl, and everything i said in my initial post happened. i wouldnt have posted it on this board if it hadn't.  read my other posts, i never post on this board...everything is on gossip and opinions or maybe one or two percent on the V or Y board.  i dont come on the steroid board to start shit or screw with people.

now whether or not what she said about giving drugs to her horses was true i dont know.  but she and her friends claimed she was a vet and she was rattling off drug names like she was andreas muntzer.  you couldnt find a 29 year old girl in a bar that knew the kind of info she was spouting unless you were at the bar at the kentucky derby. 

i had no idea doping in horse racing was illegal, i thought it was well known and accepted. maybe she split hairs and she's actually a vet/trainer for a certain team...but i remember specifically she told me she was a vet who worked at the actual track.  and yes i'm in the united states. 

if you actually think i sat around and dreamed this up you're way wrong, i have much better things to do with my time.  either way thanks to previous posts i got the information i needed to know.
its comin today

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 06:27:55 PM »
i dont know much about the horse game but i do know lots of people have big mouths my i got a new doc only visited him a couple times he was tellling me personal medical records about people and giving their names and some of the people i knew so just shows people talk and especially when they are have been drinking.....but i dont kno if id talk to a girl about juice they wouldnt like that much

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 03:50:35 AM »
Ive seen some Human medical Drs do some pretty low class, unprofessional stuff to.

I had one who I'd swear was loaded a couple times I saw her.