Author Topic: Bodybuilding clothes great prices site  (Read 2422 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding clothes great prices site
« on: November 15, 2007, 03:19:55 PM »
This is really cheap and good quality

http://hugenasserelsonbaty.com/worn.html

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Bodybuilding clothes great prices site
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 03:20:42 PM »
better order before they run outta stock the supply is obviously limited

think of it like buying clothes from arnolds pumping iron days, only better
Z

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 04:15:48 PM »
Great for Chrisstmas shopping especially.  Even if you google bodybuilding clothing you rightfully get this page before physiquewareusa.com, hotbodz.com, etc.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 04:16:51 PM »
i hope you know you're a sick homo
Deep Tissue Massage

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 04:22:55 PM »
Is there a problem Power Rod? or are you mad Nasser's posing trunks are sold out?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 04:24:10 PM »
Is there a problem Power Rod? or are you mad Nasser's posing trunks are sold out?

he's Albanian.  Like I'd spend any money on an Albanian.
Deep Tissue Massage

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 04:25:44 PM »
he's Albanian.  Like I'd spend any money on an Albanian.

How can you claim to know anything about bodybuilding and meanwhile believe Nasser is Albanian??  Where did you get that from?  He's half Bosnian half Egyptian. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 04:27:39 PM »
How can you claim to know anything about bodybuilding and meanwhile believe Nasser is Albanian??  Where did you get that from?  He's half Bosnian half Egyptian. 

hey fuckhead, I'm Bosnian.  He's an Albanian descendant from a province in ex-Yugoslavia.  There's nothing Bosnian in him.  See El Mariachi's mug?  That's your run of the mill Bosnian.  Now look at Nasser's fucked up hook nose.
Deep Tissue Massage

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 04:28:29 PM »

Hey dont worry about our dear friend power rod, he is a Bosnian muslim that left his country to find some gold in the states lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 04:28:45 PM »
hey fuckhead, I'm Bosnian.  He's an Albanian descendant from a province in ex-Yugoslavia.  There's nothing Bosnian in him.  See El Mariachi's mug?  That's your run of the mill Bosnian.  Now look at Nasser's fucked up hook nose.

Okay, so he lied when he said his mom is Bosnian?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 04:32:06 PM »

Excerpt from an email from Huge Nasser to myself in Dec/02....fuckhead:

"My parents (my dad is Egyptian muslim and my mother is Bosnian muslim) do live in Stuttgart/Germany and we're not spending New Year together. My parents have been visiting me here in San Diego already four times in the last twelve months."

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 04:59:56 PM »
Hey dont worry about our dear friend power rod, he is a Bosnian muslim that left his country to find some gold in the states lol.

Funny how "power rod" stops replying on this thread after I proved him wrong.  Do you know this guy?  Who does he think he is implying that he can't be sharing the same gene pool as Huge Nasser.  Nasser has accomplishmed more than power rod and all his ancestors combined ever will, and he's acting like he's "too good" to be from the same place as Huge Nasser, lol.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 05:04:42 PM »
Funny how "power rod" stops replying on this thread after I proved him wrong.  Do you know this guy?  Who does he think he is implying that he can't be sharing the same gene pool as Huge Nasser.  Nasser has accomplishmed more than power rod and all his ancestors combined ever will, and he's acting like he's "too good" to be from the same place as Huge Nasser, lol.

Dont know the dude, just know that he is a bosnian refugee in the states, the dude seems bitter at his own background. I for one remember when i was a kid watchin the 1996 mr olympia and there was some huge dude named NASSER that said he s from Yugoslavia, i found that kind of strange cause nasser dont look that jugoslavian to me, then i found out his father is from egypt, and now i hear that the great NASSER is half Bosnian, im honored that NASSER is originaly from Bosnia.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 05:08:01 PM »
Dont know the dude, just know that he is a bosnian refugee in the states, the dude seems bitter at his own background. I for one remember when i was a kid watchin the 1996 mr olympia and there was some huge dude named NASSER that said he s from Yugoslavia, i found that kind of strange cause nasser dont look that jugoslavian to me, then i found out his father is from egypt, and now i hear that the great NASSER is half Bosnian, im honored that NASSER is originaly from Bosnia.

Off-topic, but do Bosnians generally dislike Albanians?  I thought there would be a feeling of loyalty between the two since both were enemies of Serbs.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »
Off-topic, but do Bosnians generally dislike Albanians?  I thought there would be a feeling of loyalty between the two since both were enemies of Serbs.

No not really, i for one dont even dislike serbs, i have serb neighbours in bosnia, we treat eachother good, like there wasnt any war. But a lot of albanians are criminals so they dont have a good name for themselves.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »
BIG CITY LIGHTS

ITS NASSER NIGHT !!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 04:44:43 PM »
NASSER NIGHT! CELERBRATED WITH PLENTY OF WINE AND VALIUM!

BUT REMEMBER THAT NASSER PREFERS BEER AND MARGARITAS.