Author Topic: friendly reminder for tomorrow  (Read 1160 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
friendly reminder for tomorrow
« on: November 15, 2007, 03:35:42 PM »
nasser night tomorrow

tune in

turn on

drop out

Z

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: friendly reminder for tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 03:41:04 PM »
Nasser night always gives me something to look forward to at the end of the week -- even more so than payday!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 03:46:42 PM »
Nasser Night Tales
The famous Mcfarland and I first dressed in the clothes we bought from Nasser. This is our favorite part, as we love the symbolism of the “passing of the mantle” (Elijah to Elisha, get it). Then we ate some albacore tuna straight from the can (we got that from the great Strydom), and then proceeded to the airing of grievances.

Mcfarland started. He went on and on about the delicate balance between yin and yang that must be maintained in “thunderdome” (WTF?!?) and how the future of bodybuilding was being jeopardized by a fat slav with high cholesterol. WTF?!?! Anyhow, he talked so much there was no time for me to air my grievances. Next Nasser Night, I go first. I should have known.

Then we did some feats of strength. We deadlifted Mcfarland’s couch, and then moved on to his king-size bed. It’s mahogany, so we could not budge it individually. Then one of us realized we could do it as a team, and so we did that several times. After all, Nasser Night is about brotherhood and sharing (even our clothes, sometimes).

Then we tried to deadlift Mcfarland’s new Prius, but the damn fender was too smooth and we couldn’t get a grip. After failing at this, I remembered that an old woman who lived near this girl I was seeing owned an Akita that looked like Sato.

So we went over to the old lady’s house, but unfortunately the dog was in the house. So we slithered in through the doggie door (Akita size) and started looking for it. We did not find it until it ran up to Mcfarland and bit him in the ass. Luckily, his glutes are well-developed from when he used to squat 405 ass to grass.

Mcfarland screamed like a girl and the old lady came downstairs. Fortunately, by this time I had stuffed an old pair of Nasser’s trunks that I had with me in Mcfarland’s mouth (Nasser saved us). The old lady didn’t seem surprised to see us. The old bat thought we were there to walk the dog, and she gave us a leash.

So there we were, taking turns walking Sato. It was pretty sweet. Mcfarland wanted to keep the akita, but I told him that every day could not be like Nasser Night.

To be continued.

By Son_of_Nasser: |

Comments
Stark, said:
hahah awesome

November 3rd, 2007 at 11:50 pm Tony, said:
lol hahaha nice keep em coming

November 4th, 2007 at 3:43 am Anonymous, said:
That’s naughty!
He, he

November 6th, 2007 at 2:45 pm Mars, said:
haha yes.

November 12th, 2007 at 8:51 am Leave a Reply

Didnt know the Nasser night movement was this huge, great NASSER tale

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 03:48:21 PM »
THE BEAST FROM THE EAST WILL AWAKEN TOMORROW NIGHT AS HE HAS THRU THE AGES; FOREVER AND EVER, TIME WITH NO END

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 03:51:18 PM »
nasser night tomorrow

tune in

turn on

drop out

Timothy Leary   ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »
i'll be washing my hair

E
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »
what if this is your wife?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 05:27:08 PM »
A day for celebration with weights and wine.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 05:30:27 PM »

Next Nasser Night we're going to try to confine it to margaritas and beer in honour of Nasser saying those are his two favourite drinks in Part 1 of the recent interview on bb.com

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 05:34:37 PM »

Nasser once said that he drinks alcohol for the good taste, not to get drunk on daily basis. But then again not eveybody follows the rules, do they camel? ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 05:37:37 PM »
Nasser once said that he drinks alcohol for the good taste, not to get drunk on daily basis. But then again not eveybody follows the rules, do they camel? ;D

absolut with diet coke has great taste.. As does wine!

And we will be giving away never before seen nasser photos to the team nasser member with the lucky rafle ticket! How exciting!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 05:46:50 PM »
what if this is your wife?
Looks like a whore, but i'd tear it up no questions asked. And if I was slamming shots that day she'd end up paralyzed.