Author Topic: Ron, It's Time to Pick Up the Phone And Recruit Some Washed Up Pros From The 80s  (Read 657 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Most of them have spiraled to the absolute bottom of lifes barrel and would probably appreciate the fact that anyone would give a shit about them.  I believe they will bring teh funny back to getbig. ;)
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Most of them have spiraled to the absolute bottom of lifes barrel and would probably appreciate the fact that anyone would give a shit about them.  I believe they will bring teh funny back to getbig. ;)

Berry DeMey.  6'2 and a perfectly sculpted physique and face.  I heard he had a problem with inhalant abuse?  Not sure on how factual that is though.  Ron should interview them.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Berry DeMey.  6'2 and a perfectly sculpted physique and face. 

Not judging you or anything, but that is one of the gayest thing I've heard on here in a while.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Not judging you or anything, but that is one of the gayest thing I've heard on here in a while.

It is.

But it's also true.  Check this out:

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=1941

There is more bodybuilder penis in that thread than I ever knew existed.  Truth is, I thought it was gay at first, but the people posting are good at defending their point of view about how the human body as art is not necessarily something sexual.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

MattC's liberalism is legendary. He does recognize that I'm one of the biggest non pro mofo around here so he must be a good guy ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
It is.

But it's also true.  Check this out:

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=1941

There is more bodybuilder penis in that thread than I ever knew existed.  Truth is, I thought it was gay at first, but the people posting are good at defending their point of view about how the human body as art is not necessarily something sexual.

No offense man, but I ain't clicking on that shit.  I don't now, nor have I ever, had even the slightest inclination to put a cock in my mouth.