Author Topic: NPC Nationals - PICS and Videos  (Read 45971 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: NPC Nationals Update - PICS
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2007, 01:17:12 AM »
Pics courtesy of www.musculardevelopment.com's Paparazzi

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2007, 01:20:30 AM »
more pics

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2007, 03:46:53 PM »
more pics

Nice pack of smokes in the pocket of the dude molesting Melissa!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: NPC Nationals - PICS and Video's
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2007, 04:13:19 AM »
how bout the asian gang member ... world class desillusionality

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: NPC Nationals Update
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2007, 07:32:40 PM »
Flex, good luck with AD but I doubt that he will do as well as you expect. Would be a deserving winner if he managed to pull it off though.
That's why no one asked for your opinion? Ha Ha

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2007, 07:35:06 PM »
looks like something is up with ad cherry's right pec
There is and I still got my pro card thanks for noticing einstein

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2007, 07:38:10 PM »
There is and I still got my pro card thanks for noticing einstein
I think it's because you changed up the hair du.  ;D

Congrats AD.
Elevate Your Image.™

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2007, 07:39:03 PM »
ya i looked on md they got pics too and cherry's right pic looks torn
Isn't it still called a pec? :)

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2007, 07:44:04 PM »
poor cherry. torn pec and what looks to be some funkiness in his outer quads. no future in bbing unless he gets that pec fixed.
Oh yeah poor IFBB PRO CHERRY BOO HOO MUAHHHHH "go away" GO AWAY!LAughing in yor face A.D. CHERRY.Keep flappin those lips BIAAAAAAATCH

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2007, 08:27:42 PM »
do your homework b4 you start talking trash.....his pec has much improved since he tore it years ago.  He's put in a lot of hard work and dedication and has greatly improved since his appearance 2 weeks ago at the Sac Show.  That's saying alot about what this guy can pull off!!!!
Thanks to all you supporters and non supporters that keep your opinions to yourself. I'm done addressing the negative I think I did that by winning with 1's across the board and theres a strong argument for the fact that I should have got that overall.
Again thanks for your support it was a great weekend I had a great time with charles dixon"the toy" I called him because he so resembled 1 of those figurines that had muscle upon muscle and seemed so unreal great person cant wait to compete together in the pro ranks. I had a really great talk with brandon "the great" curry we had a heart to heart before we went up and hit that second round of comparisons,and I told him " I'm gettin old,I gotta do this now" you have plenty of time your going to be a pro forsure? He laughed and said back here we're friends,  and on the stage we'll battle then we'll be friends again. And things worked out for me and my family friends and supporters! NEVER GIVE UP Thanks again for all the support and for all you competitors keep workingnhard and believe in yourself sometimes thats all you have but its all you need IFBB PRO A.D. CHERRY (TEAM CHERRYBODY}

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: NPC Nationals - PICS and Videos
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2007, 08:54:30 PM »
you're a fucking whack job.  what kind of petty person comes onto the boards to rub victory in his doubters' faces?  Also, what business do you think you're in that you should be above any comment or criticism of your physique? 

I wonder, are you in bodybuilding for yourself or is your career just an attempt at validation from others?

I don't know...  You strike me as very, very childish.  To snap at someone for noticing your torn pec is stupid, and shouldn't be taken as an insult. 

with all that said, good luck in the pros, you have an excellent physique.  It seems like a fucked up industry, do your best to stay grounded.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2007, 04:06:32 AM »
Oh yeah poor IFBB PRO CHERRY BOO HOO MUAHHHHH "go away" GO AWAY!LAughing in yor face A.D. CHERRY.Keep flappin those lips BIAAAAAAATCH

well the egg is on my face no doubt. u showed up in great condition, regardless of torn pec. it just proves me wrong, but as far as getting a perfect score (which is what u said u did, by '1s across the board'), with a torn pec, i think is wrong. as a torn pec throws off symmetry from the get-go. congrats anyway, u made it.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2007, 08:35:22 AM »
Damn, those chics are SCARY!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2007, 03:27:41 PM »
Well stated, 420! I've been hopeing that Cherry would win a major title for a couple of years now, but after reading the comments that he posted above, I'm beginning to wonder why.

beazzcaine

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2007, 03:28:58 PM »
Well stated, 420! I've been hopeing that Cherry would win a major title for a couple of years now, but after reading the comments that he posted above, I'm beginning to wonder why.

Well with all the negative that has been said about AD on here, you can't blame the guy for being a little upset, if not flat out ANGRY!  It takes a lot of hard work and dedication and not only did AD put in the hard work but "ALL" the competitors out there did before they hit the national stage! 

I read these things over and over again and it SUCKS to see how only the negative aspects of ones physique is constantly brought up...what about the improvements or the accomplishments overcome along the way?  The suffering to come in conditioned  to be the best one can be,...the dedication behind these shows?  Anyone that competes knows this is what keeps one going.  That's whats important and that's what makes "REAL" people role models!  It upsets me to see how so many people talk so much smack but yet none of them have ever stepped foot on stage or attempted to diet down or prepare for a show.  Those are the quickest to JUDGE and its sad....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2007, 08:53:49 PM »
Well said, Beazzcaine, and I find it difficult to argue with what you said.  In fact I stand behind your statement 100%, but let's not allow honest statements to be construed as negative comments.

Bodybuilding competition is an activity where competitors stand on stage to be scrutinized by officials and fans alike and in my viewpoint Mr. Cherry's adverse comments to some of his fans and /or former fans is what I have difficulty in understanding.

Commenting on an obvious deficiency in one's physique should not be considered as a negative comment. Would it be a negative comment to say that Strydom could lose a contest due to an inferior back, or competitor A's lack of calves?

I know that Mr Cherry is well respected so I'll attribute his "adverse" comments on the possibility that something negative must have been stated somewhere up above which caused him to act as such.

And I still wish him the best in future events.

And as far as you're concerned ... You put a lot of "heart"  into that last post. Thanks on behalf of those who overcome unbearable hardshops and get it done regardless!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 09:01:06 PM »
these ppl need to do other stuff
TEAM Nasser

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2007, 09:30:52 PM »
Well with all the negative that has been said about AD on here, you can't blame the guy for being a little upset, if not flat out ANGRY!  It takes a lot of hard work and dedication and not only did AD put in the hard work but "ALL" the competitors out there did before they hit the national stage! 

I read these things over and over again and it SUCKS to see how only the negative aspects of ones physique is constantly brought up...what about the improvements or the accomplishments overcome along the way?  The suffering to come in conditioned  to be the best one can be,...the dedication behind these shows?  Anyone that competes knows this is what keeps one going.  That's whats important and that's what makes "REAL" people role models!  It upsets me to see how so many people talk so much smack but yet none of them have ever stepped foot on stage or attempted to diet down or prepare for a show.  Those are the quickest to JUDGE and its sad....

I hear you but I disagree when it comes to whether or not he can be blamed for being a bit upset.  If you have a torn pec and you expect no one to mention it, you're purely delusional without exception.  That being said, it's good that Ad proved the doubters wrong, but I found coming on here and sounding off about it pretty goddamn childish.   But afterall, this is coming from a guy who admittedly has never dieted down for and competed in a show.