Author Topic: ACCORDING TO AUSSIEPRO IF YOU OWN A GYM YOU CANT POST YOUR PICS!!!  (Read 5199 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
I don't get the logic - do you guys? 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=35472.msg2538109#msg2538109

Is it against the "Gym-Owners' Code" to post pics of yourself?!

I'd put my money on the fact that "AussiePro" is just ashamed of posting pics of himself with his 15" arms and is using the fact that he "owns a gym" as an excuse!  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: ACCORDING TO AUSSIEPRO IF YOU OWN A GYM YOU CANT POST YOUR PICS!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 01:11:05 AM »
i think it's pretty reasonable, if you think about the fact that the aliens from planet Nibiru do love gym owners in pepper-mustard sauce as a main dish.
Since the planet Nibiru is about to come here in 2009-2012, they can surely get internet and are already viewing getbig to get the biggest gym owners on their menue.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 01:16:12 AM »
He's afraid if he posts pics the feds will put him on ice.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 03:46:32 AM »
i think it's pretty reasonable, if you think about the fact that the aliens from planet Nibiru do love gym owners in pepper-mustard sauce as a main dish.
Since the planet Nibiru is about to come here in 2009-2012, they can surely get internet and are already viewing getbig to get the biggest gym owners on their menue.
;D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 04:03:50 AM »
seriously who needs to see Aussipro pics in here exept for bigboobs to satisfy his jerkoff fantasies

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 04:08:29 AM »
seriously who needs to see Aussipro pics in here exept for bigboobs to satisfy his jerkoff fantasies

Yeah, the Nasser pics ain't doing it for you anymore buddy?  Google Bruce Patterson and see if that tickles your fancy.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 07:27:46 AM »
Yeah, the Nasser pics ain't doing it for you anymore buddy?  Google Bruce Patterson and see if that tickles your fancy.

hahahah, no more like I need my daily dose of humour so I figured AussiePro's pics would suffice. 

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect anyone who goes out of their way to criticize another's pics to at least post their own.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 07:57:20 AM »

I'd put my money on the fact that "AussiePro" is just ashamed of posting pics of himself with his 15" arms and is using the fact that he "owns a gym" as an excuse!  :D
Vince Basile is an Aussie, has competed and owns a gym.  He posted his pictures.
:D Weee

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 02:58:53 PM »
no one in this stupid thread even wants to see my pics you idiot (bigbob), i said that i own a gym , meaning that i am a well respected member of society and there is no need for me to post my pics on the internet, im not the dickhead whop started a thread DOES BIGBOBS LOOKS LIKE NASSER, you did and since everyone in that thread said you have an extreamely ugly head. now you want everyone else to post picks of themselves... um that makes sense you idiot. stop wasting your time coming up with shit threads and get a life..... NASSER STILL SUCKS BALLS ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 04:40:19 PM »
yes we do...... should we add a poll???????????????

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 06:29:38 PM »
there is no point me putting my pictures on the web for that ugly bigbobs, i never said anything like you cant post your pics on the web i just said that i own a gym and am more mature than bigbobs and there was no reason for me to post pics on the web ;D

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 06:32:05 PM »

You should just be happy that you are still alive and havent been recruited as a suicide bomber yet by one of your filthy elders  :(
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 06:33:10 PM »
'Aussiepro' melts faster than a ice lolly in the sahara desert.

Good work 'bobs'

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 06:36:28 PM »
Vince Basile is an Aussie, has competed and owns a gym.  He posted his pictures.

He's canadian isn't he?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 08:06:51 PM »
i find it funny that half the people on here have nothing better to do than argue weather i should post my pics or not, there is no reason what so ever for me to post my pics, if all the rest of computer bbers want post there be my guest, cause there is only a handful of you out there that have any physique worth looking at, the rest are just fat pieces of shit who spend all there day criticising pro's physiques... so fuck you all  ;D ;D ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 09:55:32 PM »
i said that i own a gym , meaning that i am a well respected member of society and there is no need for me to post my pics on the internet

LOL so you assume that most others on getbig are not "well respected members of society" and that you are because you "own a a gym?!"  As for there being need for you to post pics online, yes there is if you chose to critique others' physiques. If I didn't ask for any critique of my avatar pic, but you went out of your way to say in a thread, "you should get out and do something physical,"...so the natural response is to question what shape you're in...and the fact that you've repeatedly stepped down from my challenge only proves that you're in worse shape and are smaller....and no the fact that you own a gym and "work out 4 times a week" does not automatically mean you're in better shape than me!  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 09:59:15 PM »
i find it funny that half the people on here have nothing better to do than argue weather i should post my pics or not, there is no reason what so ever for me to post my pics, if all the rest of computer bbers want post there be my guest, cause there is only a handful of you out there that have any physique worth looking at, the rest are just fat pieces of shit who spend all there day criticising pro's physiques... so fuck you all  ;D ;D ;D

Why do you even come on this site if you think that half the people here have nothing better to do and that "all but a handful" are "just fat pieces of shit"?  Most people would probably prefer if you just left this site.  Actually no, don't leave, because otherwise I won't have someone who is so easy to get riled up and meltdown over my simple posts LOL.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 10:40:03 PM »
i have owned a gym since 1992. am i in trouble??

rik

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 10:43:31 PM »

rik

HAHAHAHA you look like shit ;D

J/K You hiring???
I

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 10:48:49 PM »

rik

Not if you tell me where you got those cool Crazee Wear pants ;D Those are OG.

They were some of my favorite BB pants.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 10:49:53 PM »
Why do you even come on this site if you think that half the people here have nothing better to do and that "all but a handful" are "just fat pieces of shit"?  Most people would probably prefer if you just left this site.  Actually no, don't leave, because otherwise I won't have someone who is so easy to get riled up and meltdown over my simple posts LOL.
i came on this site for the same reason all the other people have, to find out the newest gossip/results in the bodybuilding world. not to hear about how you think that you look like an old washed up oil bag i'm reffering to the thread does bigbobs look like nasser. i come on this site when i have some free time, but everytime i do you seem to start a new thread about you lover NASSER (yes i think both you and him are both piles of shit). i said that the people who spend all day on this site, let alone the internet need to get a life. After all this is a bodybuilding web site so i would assume that most of the members here should work out... but after seeing your picture i now know better. you looked liked you have never touched a weight in your life and i'm sure you haven;t left the house in a considerable amount of time.. SO TO YOU BIGBOBS I SAY FUCK OFF GET A LIFE... i'm know i'm  better than you so there is no need to post my pics on this site... but if i ever start a thread does aussie pro look like this or that then i'm sure you'll see my pic...
p.s nasser is the most overrated pro there ever was and that there ever will be (and thats saying alot considering king kamali is a pro). and bigbobs is the ugliest person i have ever laid eyes on.... to everyone else be my guest to post your pics on this site... i hope i haven't offended anyone (except forbigbobs and nasser) if so im am truly sorry...  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 12:16:01 AM »

rik

You look amazing bro!!

As a side note, since you own a gym you are obvioulsy a "respected member of society," and therefore I can't fathom why you would post your pics?  Because only people who are disrespected members of society post their pics, according to AussiePro I mean?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 01:47:31 AM »

rik

uh oh, planet nibiru's coming for you!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 05:01:23 AM »
He's canadian isn't he?
Not sure.  He won a title in Canada, but he and his gym are in Australia.
:D Weee

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 08:42:49 AM »
i came on this site for the same reason all the other people have, to find out the newest gossip/results in the bodybuilding world. not to hear about how you think that you look like an old washed up oil bag i'm reffering to the thread does bigbobs look like nasser. i come on this site when i have some free time, but everytime i do you seem to start a new thread about you lover NASSER (yes i think both you and him are both piles of shit). i said that the people who spend all day on this site, let alone the internet need to get a life. After all this is a bodybuilding web site so i would assume that most of the members here should work out... but after seeing your picture i now know better. you looked liked you have never touched a weight in your life and i'm sure you haven;t left the house in a considerable amount of time.. SO TO YOU BIGBOBS I SAY FUCK OFF GET A LIFE... i'm know i'm  better than you so there is no need to post my pics on this site... but if i ever start a thread does aussie pro look like this or that then i'm sure you'll see my pic...
p.s nasser is the most overrated pro there ever was and that there ever will be (and thats saying alot considering king kamali is a pro). and bigbobs is the ugliest person i have ever laid eyes on.... to everyone else be my guest to post your pics on this site... i hope i haven't offended anyone (except forbigbobs and nasser) if so im am truly sorry...  ;D

Bigbobs - avatar of his pic with a decent build
Aussiepro - avatar of Arnold because Aussiepro himself does not have a decent build

Aussiepro - melts down at every given instant, swears and bangs his keyboard
BigBobs - is calm and laughing in replies

Conclusion:  BigBobs > AussiePro.  End of story.