Author Topic: pm questions answered  (Read 3350 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« on: November 16, 2007, 04:18:26 AM »
i get a lot of same questions about the type of food and calories you need to eat inorder to be contender for professional card,,here is your answer
1. 20k for good growth at 10-20 units day,,you want american
2. about 5-10k aas yearly after discounts from repetetrive buying
3. 1k  yearly for special "legalproducts" ae ai insulin etc etc you know everything you take and consider yourself natural yet youre as hormonized as the baboon next to you in gym

30k a year thats the type of food you need to even think about winning a pro card,,some do it with out the growth but they are very few as of 2007 though it is quite possible before since i turned professional with minimal gh use comparing to today baboons

this is by the way the reason you are gym rats and top contender for pro card are top contender for pro cards,,,its all in what you invest in your body..you invest 300$ you look like 300$ muscle some will make it look 800$muscle :)...you invest 30000$ you will most likley look like 30000,,bodybuilding is a sport for rich spoild kids i told you that once before i think ;)

fallen angel

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 04:25:39 AM »
i get a lot of same questions about the type of food and calories you need to eat inorder to be contender for professional card,,here is your answer
3. 1k  yearly for special "legalproducts" ae ai insulin etc etc you know everything you take and consider yourself natural yet youre as hormonized as the baboon next to you in gym

30k a year thats the type of food you need to even think about winning a pro card,,some do it with out the growth but they are very few as of 2007 though it is quite possible before since i turned professional with minimal gh use comparing to today baboons

this is by the way the reason you are gym rats and top contender for pro card are top contender for pro cards,,,its all in what you invest in your body..you invest 300$ you look like 300$ muscle some will make it look 800$muscle :)...you invest 30000$ you will most likley look like 30000,,bodybuilding is a sport for rich spoild kids i told you that once before i think ;)

How far do you have to be able to pull your asscheeks apart for 20k? 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 04:29:40 AM »

[/quote

GH15, I've got an idea....just type up one response that basically tells a person they can't accomplish anything without a huge amount of drugs and copy and paste it into every response and or every post you make.  it'll save you time typing the same shit over and over again and it'll save everyone from reading it in just about everything you type.
nasser=piece of shit

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 04:36:00 AM »
gh15, how many months is a pro "on" every year?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 11:53:44 AM »
all year,,if you mean heavy doses not all year but always on something because it is a lot harder to come from losing size or from being a fat chubb back into shape,,most stay on year long on something and change it according to what needed for the specific time

the moment you are on hormones you are changed human,,this change fucks up with your brain if done for couple good years to a point that when youre off you feel small even though youre not small and in this case usually go into hiding and wear big clothes,,trust me we try to avoid time off as much as possible ,,always on something unless sick or surgery etc etc
fallen angel

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 12:05:11 PM »
all year,,if you mean heavy doses not all year but always on something because it is a lot harder to come from losing size or from being a fat chubb back into shape,,most stay on year long on something and change it according to what needed for the specific time

the moment you are on hormones you are changed human,,this change fucks up with your brain if done for couple good years to a point that when youre off you feel small even though youre not small and in this case usually go into hiding and wear big clothes,,trust me we try to avoid time off as much as possible ,,always on something unless sick or surgery etc etc

What a shitty life - what is the reward?

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 12:51:47 PM »

You are as insecure as Nasser or are you Nasser.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »
hahaha no thanks as I could think of a million other things to spend money on.

Your entertainment value is running out.  :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 12:57:04 PM »

it ends early.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 01:07:40 PM »

Amateur level:

A $3 plastic trophy

A night with the weedas (to "earn" your pro card)

Pro Level:

$5 medal (if you're lucky)

Hypertension

Fucked up kidneys

Heart problems

HAHA, RON.....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 01:21:17 PM »
The reward is having thousands of people worshiping your body as seen here on getbig, to the point of having these fans amassing huge galleries on their hard drives of your body, to the point of analyzing every nook and cranny of your body (and doing 1500 page threads about it). And etc.
 :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 01:25:42 PM »
hahahahaa, i like GH and i think he makes sense on 98 percent of what he says but there is NO FUCCKING WAY that anyone needs to spend 30K a year on food or 10K a year on drugs, waste of money.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 01:27:37 PM »
30 k a year on sushi.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 01:31:12 PM »
hahahahaa, i like GH and i think he makes sense on 98 percent of what he says but there is NO FUCCKING WAY that anyone needs to spend 30K a year on food or 10K a year on drugs, waste of money.
American made growth is expensive as hell.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 01:39:22 PM »
American made growth is expensive as hell.
i'm sorry but that is just insane and horribly misplaced priorities.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »
i'm sorry but that is just insane and horribly misplaced priorities.
squad makin sense
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 01:43:36 PM »
squad makin sense
the sad thing is that a lot of the guys spending that have kids, the way i look at it is thats money not spent on kids clothes, food, toys, video games or whatever.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 01:43:52 PM »

LOL. Today's show is brought to you by the number 300 and the word baboon.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 01:48:07 PM »
LOL. Today's show is brought to you by the number 300 and the word baboon.

That hurts, doesn't it, dr chimps?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 01:51:57 PM »
That hurts, doesn't it, dr chimps?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
LOL. Well, it's not family but it is close enough to hurt.   :'(   :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 01:54:01 PM »
your just buying expensive food, though. you can buy steak and eggs and chicken and tuna all in bulk for cheap...and end up paying a hell of alot less than 30k a year for food.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 01:55:34 PM »
your just buying expensive food, though. you can buy steak and eggs and chicken and tuna all in bulk for cheap...and end up paying a hell of alot less than 30k a year for food.
i actually agree with you here, i go to Sams and spend less than 100 bucks a week on my food.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »
LOL. Well, it's not family but it is close enough to hurt.   :'(   :D

baboons are some of the most upright monkeys i know, so gh15 is talking out of his ass again.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 02:00:57 PM »
i actually agree with you here, i go to Sams and spend less than 100 bucks a week on my food.
yeah i dont have to pay for our food, but i do volunteer to do all of my families shopping; so i know how much food costs...and 30k a year is outrageous. he is probably buying all of the name brand shit and buying it in the single portion sizes. 9if he is telling the truth at all). superwal marts have freezer bags full of chicken breasts for 7 bucks, and a carton of eggs is a buck 50; most grocery stores have buy one get one free egg deals too.  steak can be pricey, but you got to look out for the deals. just the other day i found an add for new york steak at 1.99 a pound.. hahaha...you bet your ass our garage freezer is packed full of new york's right now!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 02:03:21 PM »
yeah i dont have to pay for our food, but i do volunteer to do all of my families shopping; so i know how much food costs...and 30k a year is outrageous. he is probably buying all of the name brand shit and buying it in the single portion sizes. 9if he is telling the truth at all). superwal marts have freezer bags full of chicken breasts for 7 bucks, and a carton of eggs is a buck 50; most grocery stores have buy one get one free egg deals too.  steak can be pricey, but you got to look out for the deals. just the other day i found an add for new york steak at 1.99 a pound.. hahaha...you bet your ass our garage freezer is packed full of new york's right now!
i get a 3 pound package of Top Round for 8.50-9.00, two of them last the week, plus fresh chicken breasts not frozen 12 bucks for a 6 pound package, it doesn't have to be costly.