Author Topic: turinabol at the end of cycle?  (Read 4936 times)

jakecody

• Getbig II
turinabol at the end of cycle?
« on: November 16, 2007, 11:20:42 AM »
OK keep in mind I?m on my first cycle so if the following sounds absurd go easy on me.
From what I read turinabol is 100% anabolic and does not suppress you. If this is the case why not take it at the end of Test E cycle (say run tbol for 4 weeks beginning with a second week after last shot of Test). You would run the PCT at the same time.  This might reduce muscle catabolism while you regain your natural test with pct. What do you think?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: turinabol at the end of cycle?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »
They will all suppress you somewhat. Even Var.
That said, the order of magnitude is much less.
Your logic of nonaromatizing anabolic at the end is the best recovery method Ive ever used.
Its hard to drill that thru most guys heads with 1000 explanations.

Look at this order and groupings... We can argue a bit about them and some compounds are missing, but you get my drift.
(TE or TC, SUS , Deca Dbol drol)> (Halo, tren,)> (Tprop)>(Var, Primo, stanoz)

My cycle/stack theory is Androgenic to anabolic and tapper.
Duration and Dose is personal and generally changed and increased with assessment of tolerance and effect. Magic cycles and stack dosages are silly.

Prolly put Tbol around Tprop.

The "strong" halo and tren dont aromatize to estrogen and cause shutdown,  I think its from CNS stimulation. Whatever, they do it.

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 01:05:57 PM »
So trab help me out here.  I have tbol that i originally wanted to use at the beginning of the cycle, but being that this is my first i decided not to take it to see how my body reacts to Test.  I have 1000 mgs in 10 mg pills.  How would you use it at the end of cycle?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 01:13:11 PM »
Ive never used Tbol.... not sure popular doses, and they are individual anyway...

Id use it where its legal  ;D

Seriously, Id get some Tprop to go withthe Tbol and switch from the Longacting Te to Tprop and Tbol.
About 4-6 weeks of it. Id stop the oral then lower the Tprop to 100,,75... 50mg eod and do clomid.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 01:37:18 PM »
So trab help me out here.  I have tbol that i originally wanted to use at the beginning of the cycle, but being that this is my first i decided not to take it to see how my body reacts to Test.  I have 1000 mgs in 10 mg pills.  How would you use it at the end of cycle?

What kind of Test are you using? If you're using a long acting ester (Test E, C, etc) then I would start the tbol about four weeks before your last shot & then continue the tbol for about two weeks after the last shot. Maybe two or three pills a day (20-30mg).

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »
I use Test e 500 mg/week.  So both of you suddest not to take tbol without some test.  Just as a hypothetical what if i started taking tbol after last shot of test and during pct?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 04:21:55 PM »
I use Test e 500 mg/week.  So both of you suddest not to take tbol without some test.  Just as a hypothetical what if i started taking tbol after last shot of test and during pct?

Id personaly not take it during PCT. Either on or off.
To me, a cycle/stack  w/out Testo of some kind running is like a cheeseburger without the burger.

Only rarely Id not have some test active.
Me? TestProp at the end of cycle with taht tbol or stanoz or Var or primo.
tbol sounds much stronger that the others in the list.(Stan var primo)
Again, Ive not used it. But it dont aromatize if you got real Tbol is my understanding.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 07:46:24 AM »

If you take it during PCT - YOU WILL NOT BE RECOVERING. You will still be shutting yourself down.

I'm suggesting you take it a couple weeks before your last shot & then in the two weeks before you go headlong into PCT after your last shot.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 11:36:34 AM »
Guys used to run clomid for long time with AAS. Not for me.
I tried clomid with some mild AAS at cycle end once. Nothing fabulous to report really.
Id say on or off is smartest way IME.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
Guys used to run clomid for long time with AAS. Not for me.
I tried clomid with some mild AAS at cycle end once. Nothing fabulous to report really.
Id say on or off is smartest way IME.

Amen.

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 03:18:56 PM »
If you take it during PCT - YOU WILL NOT BE RECOVERING. You will still be shutting yourself down.

I'm suggesting you take it a couple weeks before your last shot & then in the two weeks before you go headlong into PCT after your last shot.

I'll take your advice.
Thanks guys. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 11:22:40 AM »
Nobody told you it will not suppress you, at least not on this website.

Anabolics suppress you as well.

Try not to jump to conclusions.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »
Trinibol will keep you shut down hard. As stated above you will not be recovering. You would be better off not even running PCT rather than run PCT while on tbol. One step forward and two steps back.