Author Topic: The U.S. Govt's Oil Discovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2319 times)

Alex23

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains
lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world — more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. Three companies have been chosen to lead the way. Test drilling has already begun...

Northwestern Colorado. August 2005.

The U.S. Energy Department announces the results of a land survey...

It was conducted to determine the official amount of oil a thousand feet deep in the Rocky Mountains...

They reported this stunning news:

We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth.

Here are the official estimates:

• 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
• 18-times as much oil as Iraq  
• 21-times as much oil as Kuwait  
• 22-times as much oil as Iran  
• 500-times as much oil as Yemen  

...And it's all right here in the Western United States.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/PRO/0704OILCOL49/WOILHB01/200704AUT-COL-49.html

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Too long.

Oil shale in Rockys is old news.

Did they find a way to effectively extract it or it this just more hype (I didn't read the whole thing -- summary please)?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
yeah right

b.s.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
what's the name of the company..Hopefully it is a publically traded company so i can short it down to zero..

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
I hope this means that gas prices are going to go down and the government will share the wealth just like how Alaska residents get money anually....that would be awesome!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
the use of Getbig.com for pump and dump schemes is forbidden..

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Alex,

Suddenly, like a piano being dropped on my head, I realized the endless possibilities of doing multi-level marketing on a message board!

Sign me up, Chirac!
BigNationRadio.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
more oil for pro bodybuilders!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Alex,

Suddenly, like a piano being dropped on my head, I realized the endless possibilities of doing multi-level marketing on a message board!

Sign me up, Chirac!

hopefully, ill get in on the ground floor of this scam and dump my share when the price skyrockets when elmariachi invests boat loads of money on this one..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
more oil for pro bodybuilders!

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The Coach

Libs will try and stop it for some rediculous endangered bird or something then bitch when oil keeps rising.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
here are the basics about oil shale.  The bottom line is that you mine it, not pump it, grind it up, heat it up, recover the hydrocarbons, then turn them into something useful.  It currently is not cost effective, and would require strip mining significant portions of Colorado.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
Libs will try and stop it for some rediculous endangered bird or something then bitch when oil keeps rising.

I've been reading into this. 
Turns out a few close aquaintances of your's will have to be off'd, but no birds will be harmed.  At the expense of a few humans, oil prices should decrease drastically.

Alex23

The Chineese bought half of the Canadian oil shale last year....

think about that.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
here are the basics about oil shale.  The bottom line is that you mine it, not pump it, grind it up, heat it up, recover the hydrocarbons, then turn them into something useful.  It currently is not cost effective, and would require strip mining significant portions of Colorado.

Good post.  They tried this back in the late 70's & early 80's and it didn't work out.  At close to $100 per barrel, might be getting closer to point were it could work economically.  

We'd be better off spending the money on non-petroleum alternatives to get off the gasoline pony and save us from having to keep our connections to corrupt, terrorist-supporting middle-eastern and South American countries (i.e. Venezuela).  No matter how you slice it, we'd never be in Iraq if it weren't for oil.

Stark

• Getbig V
Guys when will you understand that we will NEVER run out of oil, there is plenty of Oil around to last us for eternity.

However extracting it will cost so much money that it becomes unprofitable.

Stark

• Getbig V

Lol i always think its funny how people think you just drill a hole and what ever comes out is good to go ::)

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
The U.S. Government announces the largest untapped oil reserve in the world hidden inside of this bodybuilders arms!!!!

Here are the official estimates:

• 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
• 18-times as much oil as Iraq 
• 21-times as much oil as Kuwait 
• 22-times as much oil as Iran 
• 500-times as much oil as Yemen 

...And it's all right here in the Western United States.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
Now I understand why the government is focused on the big steriod crackdown ;)

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
Alex,

Sign me up, Chirac!

HAHAHA special ed ,what fight is that in your icon. that is friggin hilarious?

better yet who is the idiot who did the double on the ref

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Doesn't Canada have the most oil shale of any country?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
yea Coatch, sorry, fuck that...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Doesn't Canada have the most oil shale of any country?

Canada has tar sands in Alberta, that can be extracted using geothermal heaters that literally cook the earth. The environmental cost is absolutely horrendous though. Like Colorado, the cost of extracting oil from the sands is prohibitive, ...however, with oil prices at $100 barrel, it becomes more feasible and suddenly profitable.

The interesting thing about the Alberta tar sands is that when world oil reserves were calculated, that tar sands were not even factored into the equation. With $100 barrel oil, and a now feasible and/or profitable reserve, Alberta is sitting on the biggest oil reserves in the world.

Lucky for us Canucks, the US military has it's hands full in both Iraq & Afghanistan, soon possibly even Iran (if Bush has his way) and will probably be unable to extricate itself in time to start dropping bombs on Canada to force us to turn over our cans of Habitant pea soup & week-old Tim-Bits (those nasty little "WMD's") that pose such a threat to the USA, ...at least not before Bush/Cheney is out of office.  ;D
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Maybe thats why the Colorado Pro was cancelled

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Maybe thats why the Colorado Pro was cancelled

I thought that was because Shawn was a crap promoter.