Author Topic: Soviet Subversion of the Free World Press - 1984 Full Length  (Read 890 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Soviet Subversion of the Free World Press - 1984 Full Length
« on: November 16, 2007, 03:06:45 PM »
Yuri Alexandrovitch Bezmenov is a former KGB propagandist who was assigned to New Dehli, India, defected to the West in 1970, and was interviewed by Edward Griffin in 1984. Bezmenov explains his background, some of his training, and exactly how Soviet propaganda is spread in other countries in order to subvert their teachers, politicians, and other policy makers to a mindset receptive to the Soviet ideology. He also explains in detail the goal of Soviet propaganda as total subversion of another country and the 4 step formula for achieving this goal. He recalls the details of how he escaped India, defected to the West, and settled in Montreal as an announcer for the CBC. Born 1939, died 1997?.

Here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2307456730142665916

--------------

finally a full version of this documentary from 1984

This is amazing.

Sticky it to  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Stickied for a bit.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
thanks.

The roles are reversed in the present situation.

There is alot useless information floating around. Nobody questions why the information that is being given is constantly given. Nobody asks why,  No one sees the benefit is presenting the truth. More can be made in duping people.

What I do find disturbing is that governments now seem to sugar coat every situation to a point where it's insulting. People aren't able to question anything and get real answers. There should be transparency in government. Society isn't prepared for drastic changes. Most people are oblivious.

I'm not going to say the developed world is doomed. When the developed world starts to accept ideals that are foreign to it so people feel better it's too late, this is a point of no return. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Is there any information on what happend to this guy?  He seems to have gone poof after this.  I can't find any info on what he went on to do after this?  Maybe some kind of protection program?  The way things are, I wonder if he had a job waiting for him here :D