Author Topic: 2 new vids with serge nubret style abs still a ways to go and new routine!!  (Read 4263 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
gettin there showcasin the abs

showin the most muscluar after some pushups
A

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You look better

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You look better

trust me i know the master knowledge of all master times the gods are enlightening me with there power with a taste of heaven with these wonderful foods how they taste better than pussy but till they take it all away and we start over in a new world and a new destiny to challenge us !

i shall giveth the knowledge away all for free to prove i am above money and this sorry physical form
A

The_Leafy_Bug

gettin there showcasin the abs

showin the most muscluar after some pushups

Hahahah hell yea, waddy has the vocal trance going

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the annukai gods will be pleased with my progress when i join there force to destroy the losers on earth and program them to be slaves because they dont know what hard work is in this country 8)
A

affy

dude...you look like ryan gosling from the believer

ROFL

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
................. dude ur not going to shoot up a school or something right? dont do it.. just kill urself and let the "annukai" gods take u alone.....

nah im just kidden bars. i am going to try to seperate myself further spiritually and physically no need to waste time being a normal humanoid, we have one chance at life they granted us, if we impress them with our kindness and dedication to our craft we may impress the female annukai gods to want to have sex with us while we stay in there chambers on planet nibru while the earth washes over in 2012
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Do you talk about this spiritual stuff in public??

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Do you talk about this spiritual stuff in public??

yes and i like freaking people out with it

im at a point in my life i just go after truth regardless what anyone says even fine assed hoes. not everyone is always going to be on yourside
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
why the fuck did u call me bars?

do u and adonis live together?

adonis lives in the underground nazi bomb shelter across the street, i have a place on the hill over the one of many undiscoverd buried pyramids in north america
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: 2 new vids with serge nubret style abs still a ways to go and new routine!!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 05:23:25 PM »
How do women react to this sort of thing??

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 05:31:11 PM »

they are amused and interested that a man can be so versed and be so sexy and ripped at the same time my good friend
A

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 05:41:02 PM »
Lookin good Waddy, startin to get that shredded look, striations poppin out all over the place!!! I have lost the will to chocolate bars and mac and cheese, but I will get back on track soon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 05:48:00 PM »
Lookin good Waddy, startin to get that shredded look, striations poppin out all over the place!!! I have lost the will to chocolate bars and mac and cheese, but I will get back on track soon.

dude same here thats why i totally changed my routine so i can get away with all the junk food
right now i eat as much stuff as i want but in 100-300 calorie portions....

in morning ill have a couple of protien shakes totaling 200-300 calories. i then procede to do 100 reps of incline pushups and 100 reps of hanging leg lifts then go to work. i dont eat much at all if anything during the day ill usually paint 6-7 hours then go home

at home i had 3 protien bars totalling about 850 calories these had plenty of sugar in them giving me crazy energy then procedded to do 200 pushups and 200 leg lifts

then i had another 2 bars with huge salad totalling about 500 calories then procedded to do 100 pushups and 100 leg lifts

i might eat more again but i know each time i eat i must balance it out with 100 reps per 100-200 calories
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »
Congratulations on having 45 muscle worshipping subscribers

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 05:51:20 PM »
also these bars im having are a tasty mix

snickers marathon bars
big 100 colossal bars
zone diet bars
ect ect...
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 05:52:07 PM »
Congratulations on having 45 muscle worshipping subscribers

thanks for subscribing gaylegend :)
A

affy

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »
DW have you read about the surfer dude who came up with the new groundbreaking theory of how the universe works

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/11/14/scisurf114.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

here's an explanation in layman's terms

"(I am not a particle physicist or a mathematician of the right sort, but I can kind of follow this sort of thing)

Okay, the context is that you've got particles, and they're fundamentally all the same, but they're "turned" in different ways. Think of a ball with 3-color LEDs inside: you can rotate it around three axes, and move it in three directions, and you can also cycle its color and change its blinking pattern. Particles are like that, except that the topology is weird: it's not back to the same orientation until you turn it around 720 degrees, instead of 360 like normal objects. The "gauge group" is the rules for how you can change things. For example, the total color of the universe is white: if you turn something from red to blue, you have to turn something else from blue to red; but you can also create a pair of a green and a purple (anti-green). They write all these rules up in math, and it's tricky because a lot of the features vary continuously (that is, you can rotate something an arbitrarily small amount). And due to the interaction of the rules for one property with the rules for other properties, there are only certain combinations of properties that you can get. They work out all the combinations that you can have and those are what you see as "different" particles that your experiments show. Of course, we don't know what the rules are, and we're trying to figure that out from what combinations of properties we've seen and which ones we're speculating are impossible. And it's hard and takes a lot of calculation to figure out what a candidate set of rules would even mean as far as results. And people are looking at known results and trying to describe them better than "we've done a billion things, and a billion things happened".

Now, the math of rules for how things can interact turns out to be sort of limited; there are basically 4 normal cases, which are boring, and then there are a few exceptional cases, which are interesting. Of these, the hardest to prove stuff about is E8, and it's just now becoming clear what combinations it allows. It's like one of those puzzles where you press a corner and lights change, and you have to turn off all the lights, but it's got dozens of corners and dozens of lights and every time you press a corner a bunch of things change at once, and there are different kinds of corners and it also matters exactly what angle you're holding it at, so there are hundreds of things you can say about each move.

And the mathematicians working on E8 recently said, "well, you can get positions like this and not like that", where "this" and "that" are big complicated lists. And this physicist read that paper and said, "hey, those lists are familiar; I made similar lists of particle interactions". So the proposal is that particles work like E8 in what kind of rules they follow. And it's a really nice theory, because E8 is essentially the most flexible set of rules you can have without it falling apart into just anything being possible (and some rules or properties just not mattering)."

this shit is fascinating

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/graphics/2007/11/14/scisurf114big.gif

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 06:06:09 PM »

WHat do you think. 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 06:10:09 PM »
I get this hilarious visual of Daddy Waddy weeded out talking to girls, about the Reptilian Gods, and the reactions have to be priceless to say the least (lol).....good times!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 06:13:33 PM »
hahahahahhaa, demolishing that fat sack of shit never gets old. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 06:14:46 PM »
hahahahahhaa, demolishing that fat sack of shit never gets old. ;D
hahahaha! post the one where he has 2 week old food stains on his shirt.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 06:17:33 PM »
DW if i might add put more facial expressions in your clips they are funny as shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 06:24:00 PM »
only me ...as my fellow humanoid brother if you ever need a good routine to get you back in shape feel free to hit me up bro. I dont want to see you die young i want to save your life, squadfather has already offerd mouth to mouth incase you suffer a heart attack, i will offer you legendary diet services for free like all of our other brothers on here we are above money and we will anihlate any physical task together my good freind, dont be too arrogant to ask for help
A