Author Topic: I may have discovered the greatest fat burner on the market  (Read 4835 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: I may have discovered the greatest fat burner on the market
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 12:29:41 PM »
I have to say, everything I've read in this thread concerning this product leads me to one conclusion.

Do not use this product!!!!

Honestly, this sounds like one of the worst fat burning products on the market. Come on guys, anything that suppresses appetite like this or stimulates you in this manner is not a good thing

After I came to this conclusion based on what I read here, I went ahead and did a little of my own research on this product.

Consumer Deals:
Ranks it as one of the worst fat burners on the market based on value and weight loss potential. It ranked 149 out of 200 products reviewed.

Consumer Review:
Nothing special about this product, it is for the most part based on all other ECA type supplements, with added ingredients that do make it more potent but increase negative side effects as well.

What negative side effects?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2007, 01:12:21 PM »
What negative side effects?
I guess the biggest one, or at least the one that stands out in my mind as the worse, would be the fact that high stimulant fat burners like this can wreak havoc on ones own cortisol levels...especially when you come off the product...this is a huge negative as far as any BB would be concerned IMO.

BTW, the complete loss of appetite, although it might not be viewed as a "dangerous" side effect, it is one nevertheless and is one that should concern anyone who is concerned with their own muscle mass.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 02:01:19 PM »
the use of speed and ephedrine makes me laugh, you guys take the shit to get all "hardcore" and geeked up for your insane 275 pound benches and squats but don't understand what it does to you outside of the gym, taking away appetite and sleep is just a didsater waiting to happen.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 02:27:54 PM »
Do you honestly feel good taking that crap. That shit is so bad for your body.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 02:45:02 PM »
Ok. I've now taken this stuff three days in a row and I'm just not feeling anything near what is being described as "psycho active" or any crazy thermogenic effects.  It just isn't happening.  I'm not sure what your tollerance to thermogenics are, maybe thats why you are having such strong effects from this stuff. 

The best effect I feel that I'm getting is it does seem to contol hunger.  That in itself does give the product some value. 

As for other concerns that some people seem to have with thermogenics it is well understood.  However when working a 12 hour days these things help give a good boost.  Some people down coffee all day, I'd rather take a good fat burner.  If you're need to gain weight, powerlift, or already have a quick metabolism they are not a good option.  For myself I feel they keep me lean and keep me going.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 03:00:53 AM »
Ok. I've now taken this stuff three days in a row and I'm just not feeling anything near what is being described as "psycho active" or any crazy thermogenic effects.  It just isn't happening.  I'm not sure what your tollerance to thermogenics are, maybe thats why you are having such strong effects from this stuff. 

The best effect I feel that I'm getting is it does seem to contol hunger.  That in itself does give the product some value. 

As for other concerns that some people seem to have with thermogenics it is well understood.  However when working a 12 hour days these things help give a good boost.  Some people down coffee all day, I'd rather take a good fat burner.  If you're need to gain weight, powerlift, or already have a quick metabolism they are not a good option.  For myself I feel they keep me lean and keep me going.

Interesting not sure why they have so much less of an effect on you than me.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 03:05:14 AM »
Well obviously i haven't tried it, but i assume it just affects this guy a lot more than normal. And from what you described happened to you the first time, it doesn't sound very safe. But i don't know, pretty sure it just affects you lot more than normal.
No doubt about it...

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »
I'm a member of Will Brink's "Fat Loss Revealed" message board and I asked them for some further info about this product...  This is what Elissa (moderator) had to say about it:

Quite honestly, the stuff sounds rather nasty to me.

PEA is normally not very bioavailable, but when you start making chemical modifications, who knows?

This could be a good or a bad thing...quite a few of substituted phenethylamines are pharmacologically active drugs. In the absence of toxicology tests and human studies, this is the equivalent of playing w/fire.

The description of sucking down tons of water reminds me of descriptions of reactions to ecstasy - which is another member of the phenethylamine "family."

I'm lost on the description of this supp as a strong fat burner however. While there's some evidence that tea extracts and Cissus can help w/fat loss, it seems to me that the main effect of this "supplement" is as an anorexic. And not eating is - in the long run - a great way to lose lbm, no matter how "energetic" one may feel.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 11:41:24 AM »
Ya even the guy that gave them to me said he had been taking them for two weeks.  I told him about what I read here.  He looked at me as if I were crazy, lol.  Also as for water consumption I didn't drink any more than I normally would nor did I feel the need to. 

Mehyl, have you used thermogenics in the past before?  I'm just wondering if this is a tolerance thing or not. 

Like I said the product was effective in the sense that it controls hunger but I didn't have to force feed myself or anything.  To me thats why ephedrine worked so well on the appetite.  Hopefully a few more people will try this and see what happens.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 03:36:34 PM »
  It looks more and more as if the original poster is a troll who works for NVE.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 04:22:36 PM »
I'm a member of Will Brink's "Fat Loss Revealed" message board and I asked them for some further info about this product...  This is what Elissa (moderator)

Aint she the sh*&?  ;)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2007, 11:43:13 PM »
Ya even the guy that gave them to me said he had been taking them for two weeks.  I told him about what I read here.  He looked at me as if I were crazy, lol.  Also as for water consumption I didn't drink any more than I normally would nor did I feel the need to. 

Mehyl, have you used thermogenics in the past before?  I'm just wondering if this is a tolerance thing or not. 

Like I said the product was effective in the sense that it controls hunger but I didn't have to force feed myself or anything.  To me thats why ephedrine worked so well on the appetite.  Hopefully a few more people will try this and see what happens.

I've used plenty, going way back to the original ripped fuel with ephedra in the late 90's. I can't honestly say why I got hit so hard I'm pretty immune to most stimulants, dunno maybe its just my particular chemistry. In amy event ya'll dont seem to like them it's all good, switched to hotrox xtreme which is pretty decent. I'll post if anyone I know tries the stuff and likes it, or not.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2007, 11:57:34 PM »
I've used plenty, going way back to the original ripped fuel with ephedra in the late 90's. I can't honestly say why I got hit so hard I'm pretty immune to most stimulants, dunno maybe its just my particular chemistry. In amy event ya'll dont seem to like them it's all good, switched to hotrox xtreme which is pretty decent. I'll post if anyone I know tries the stuff and likes it, or not.

With everything being said I would recommend this stuff for controlling hunger.  To me that is the toughest part about dieting. 

The only thing I don't like is the safety concern being expressed.  Like I said felt fine after taking it.  No nausea, headaces, didn't have to "force" myself to eat.  I guess I would be concerned over any health effects it could have in the long run.  Hopefully we'll get some more feed back here. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2007, 09:12:26 PM »
What continually amazes me, is the fact that so many people continue to use and justify these type of products. Why do I feel this way? Because there are far more effective, safer and cheaper means and products you can use to get what you're after.

JosephineD

• Getbig II
  • Josephine cPT, Sports/Fitness Model, Competitor
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 08:50:01 PM »
Stacker2 7phenyl, got some samples from europa my LORD these things are strong! Appetite gone for the last 6 hours, tons of energy hot as hell freaking wired. Good stuff, only thing I would compare it to is speed maybe will take them for the next couple days let ya'll know how I do but so far these things rock.

I hope you ate at least twice during those 6 hours of no appetite! 

J

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2007, 12:57:22 AM »

I hope you ate at least twice during those 6 hours of no appetite! 

DOwned a few rtd's, isopures mostly. Only took the stuff for a couple days, it's a good stimulant might not be the best far burner and I like hotroxx more now anyway.