Author Topic: NPC Nationals Prejudging Pics Are Up!  (Read 10984 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: NPC Nationals Prejudging Pics Are Up!
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2007, 11:40:15 PM »
Already did my cardio for the day (and night), but even though I can't bring the pics up, it shouldn't be too hard to believe that out of 277 competitors that there isn't a couple of standouts that couldn't compare to the media darlings!

Dunno yet, I have to work in the morning and my fiance' has a teachers conference, we'll see how I feel.

They are media darlings for a reason. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2007, 11:40:32 PM »
you pretty much hit the nail right on the head there. But with one exception. With perfect colouring and a lot less oil, Alex would have been top 3.
Not tonight he wouldn't. Perfect coloring and less oil - he'd be 4-6 MAYBE. Top three out muscled him by far.

Photo evidence - especially in the Wheel Department.

Elevate Your Image.™

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2007, 11:41:33 PM »
Not tonight he wouldn't. Perfect coloring and less oil - he'd be 4-6 MAYBE. Top three out muscled him by far.

Did you take these pictures? 

The Coach

« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2007, 11:42:33 PM »
They are media darlings for a reason. 

Doesn't mean the others shouldn't get a fair shot.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2007, 11:43:06 PM »
Ok Issak, be honest. There's 277 competitors in this show and the only ones you hear about are the ones that got publicity throughout the year, did everyone get judged properly or just the one's that were already pre-judged in the magazines?? I'm having a real hard time thinking that there was NO ONE else that can compare to the ones that recieved the pub!!
That's not true at all. There are guys that haven't received the "hype" in the top callouts. The show was well judged in my opinion. The only big surprise to me was Crump not getting into the first callouts in his class.

Elevate Your Image.™

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2007, 11:43:18 PM »

You might have won this round Isaac, but I'll be back to prove you wrong, dont u worry.  ;D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2007, 11:44:05 PM »
Wow, Alex A's coloring does look like shit :-\
Air Falcon

The Coach

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2007, 11:45:02 PM »
That's not true at all. There are guys that haven't received the "hype" in the top callouts. The show was well judged in my opinion. The only big surprise to me was Crump not getting into the first callouts in his class.

ok, gotta take your word for it, I'm not there. How did my boy Abbas look?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2007, 11:45:17 PM »
Peter will make a good Pro and represent the sport well.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2007, 11:47:04 PM »
Did you take these pictures? 
Yes - I am shooting the show for FLEX/Muscle & Fitness. I'll be happy to show you more of anyone who is "getting screwed" and just "hyped in the magazines". LOL

Elevate Your Image.™

The Coach

« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2007, 11:47:59 PM »
Yes - I am shooting the show for FLEX/Muscle & Fitness. I'll be happy to show you more of anyone who is "getting screwed" and just "hyped in the magazines". LOL

How did Abbas look?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2007, 11:48:56 PM »
You might have won this round Isaac, but I'll be back to prove you wrong, dont u worry.  ;D
LOL. Sure you will - like when you were going to show up at the Sac. show. LOL! It's all good mang.
Elevate Your Image.™

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2007, 11:49:58 PM »
Damn, Alex's colour is pretty bad. Shame.
No doubt about it...

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2007, 11:50:22 PM »
How did Abbas look?
Abbas was in great conditioning. He needs to bring up the caliber in the guns but great showing for his physique. Will probably be in 5th place.
Elevate Your Image.™

The Coach

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2007, 11:52:08 PM »
Abbas was in great conditioning. He needs to bring up the caliber in the guns but great showing for his physique. Will probably be in 5th place.

Cool, I saw him this week before he left and his legs and glutes were insane!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2007, 11:53:11 PM »
LOL. Sure you will - like when you were going to show up at the Sac. show. LOL! It's all good mang.

haha we'll have to meet up one of these days, it would be much better talking shit to you in person than online

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2007, 11:53:19 PM »
Damn, Alex's colour is pretty bad. Shame.
Ron "Yogi" Avidan came out before the show and said, "Man Alex is going to take his class he really looks great." He came out and we had to do a double take as no one recognized him. This is no dish on Alex but it is what it is. It looked like Ron and Alex were backstage mud wrestling. Needless to say Ron quickly changed his prediction.

Live and learn but at this level in the game a misstep can cost you a placing or two and next thing you know, you're not posing at night. Only the top five in each class will do their 2 minute posing routine.

Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2007, 11:54:30 PM »
Cool, I saw him this week before he left and his legs and glutes were insane!!
Dare we ask what compromising position you were in that you were privy to seeing his glutes and legs?  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2007, 11:54:50 PM »
The guy right above Alex looks really good in those pics. Im predicting him to take that class. Alot of muscle for a lightweight on that frame.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2007, 11:55:46 PM »
Doesn't mean the others shouldn't get a fair shot.

There's a whole lot a competitor can do nowadays to make sure they get looked at.  Take you for example.  TRUST ME BRO, YOU WILL BE LOOKED AT at your show.  Realize that in the Excalibur coming up, you will be the equivalent to any of these "media darlings" after the last 3 months you've spent on here.   ;D

Seriously though, if there's a competitor on the National stage that looks like they should win it, and they don't get looked at because we've never seen or heard of them, well, that's just nobody's fault but their own anymore.    

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2007, 11:57:39 PM »
Dare we ask what compromising position you were in that you were privy to seeing his glutes and legs?  ;D

The same one that you and Ron are in as you were typing this message.....ohhhhhhhhhhh GOTCHA ISAAC! ;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2007, 11:57:48 PM »
The guy right above Alex looks really good in those pics. Im predicting him to take that class. Alot of muscle for a lightweight on that frame.
I'd actually have the guy in the first photo winning this class. The guy you mentioned has a good physique but not quite as conditioned as the other two, still very good though. 
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2007, 11:59:32 PM »
The same one that you and Ron are in as you were typing this message.....ohhhhhhhhhhh GOTCHA ISAAC! ;D
I'm typing the message at the desk in the hotel room while Ron is still pimping at TGIFridays. Good try but no soup fo you. NEXT!
Elevate Your Image.™

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »
Ron "Yogi" Avidan came out before the show and said, "Man Alex is going to take his class he really looks great." He came out and we had to do a double take as no one recognized him. This is no dish on Alex but it is what it is. It looked like Ron and Alex were backstage mud wrestling. Needless to say Ron quickly changed his prediction.
Live and learn but at this level in the game a misstep can cost you a placing or two and next thing you know, you're not posing at night. Only the top five in each class will do their 2 minute posing routine.

Yeah its a shame. The guy was proper shredded, like old school shredded, but that tan just killed it for him. Doesn't look very impressive at all onstage. Just goes to show the difference between a good tan and a bad one. Well he will know for next time, hopefully.
No doubt about it...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2007, 12:01:23 AM »
I'd actually have the guy in the first photo winning this class. The guy you mentioned has a good physique but not quite as conditioned as the other two, still very good though. 

I like the guy in the first photo, its just that he's a bit blocky for a lightweight IMO. But very very good, he's has the most size in the class by far, its just not a eye pleasing physique to me.

But thats just one black mans opinion :)