Author Topic: Preview Clip of Mark Dugdale Training With Dorian  (Read 7070 times)

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
Re: Preview Clip of Mark Dugdale Training With Dorian
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2007, 09:58:06 PM »
Hank "I'm a Sissy Boy" Wood is stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii llll talkin' ::)

IF Dorian looks bad (and that's a big IF), it would be my guess that it has more to do with partying and drinking than the steroids.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2007, 10:11:22 PM »
oh brother, "hank wood" is the most miserable douchebag in creation.   ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2007, 10:45:01 PM »
Dorian is just another 'broken' man.

It just seems that his condition deteriorates year by year.

He walks with a limp and is always hunched over....  Dorian is truly Modern-bodybuildings-Grandfather!

For a man in his mid forties, it is an absolute tragedy that he looks so old and sick!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2007, 02:52:01 AM »
some Dutch dude named Dirk Vrij beat the living shit out of him and the funny thing is that none of Dorian's "friends" in the bb'ing communtity lifted a finger to help him, hahahaha, all these big tough weight trained bb'ers sat and watched him get his ass kicked.

2 reasons:

1. because they knew they'd stand about as much chance (individually) against a fighter as dorian did.

2. bbers know this and, like every other aspect of their life, they exist on a pretense of smoke and mirrors. to get brutally exposed like this would be too much to bear.

the irony is, if they saw the attacker as a man like them (not a pro fighter) and collectively had some balls, they could have at least restrained the guy. 

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2007, 02:54:43 AM »
Hank "I'm a Sissy Boy" Wood is stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii llll talkin' ::)

IF Dorian looks bad (and that's a big IF), it would be my guess that it has more to do with partying and drinking than the steroids.

Freak, with all due respect bud, you're calling out a guy who's sole intention on this board is to troll and stir shit ie don't feed him.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2007, 03:04:48 AM »
Has been a lot of talk about Dorian and alcohol.  I am not alleging he is an alcoholic, but i do know he has had his battles with the alcohol-demon for many years.

Look, Dorian is a flawed character.  His long term drug abuse has ravaged his healthfulness.

And yes, i understand women find him sleazy and revolting. 

Well at least has the money these days to afford high class call girls!

Good luck to this old-looking-bastard!

Tazziedevil

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2007, 04:36:00 AM »
You really are a first class knob jockey hankey boy.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2007, 05:21:35 AM »
haha i was there when he got sucker punched, only couldnt see much of it due the crowd.

Overlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2007, 05:35:27 AM »
haha i was there when he got sucker punched, only couldnt see much of it due the crowd.

So it sounds like this pro fighter, tough as he was, attacked Yates off guard. How victorious is that? Has this view of the scene been corroborated?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2007, 06:18:31 AM »
So it sounds like this pro fighter, tough as he was, attacked Yates off guard. How victorious is that? Has this view of the scene been corroborated?

is there are a better time to 'attack' someone?

seriously, i don't think the guy was trying to engage in queensbury rules with the guy. he wanted to/was employed to do a number on yates and he did. job done.

Overlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2007, 06:20:49 AM »
is there are a better time to 'attack' someone?

seriously, i don't think the guy was trying to engage in queensbury rules with the guy. he wanted to/was employed to do a number on yates and he did. job done.

A noble victory.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2007, 06:33:51 AM »
A noble victory.

that's my point.

it wasn't about victory as there was no competition.

if the guy wanted competition he would have arranged a match with another fighter.

the guy was there to do a job as i understand it (i wasn't there). he did it and quite successfully, if not foolish (in front of a big crowd), but maybe he was paid more money to publically do it or maybe he just wanted people to be impressed by it. :-\

there's nothing noble or logical about starting a fight. it is just plane stupid.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2007, 07:48:57 AM »
Only 1-week with Dorian? He should spend 2 months there.

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2007, 08:35:07 AM »
It amazes me how people can talk about someones personal life when they don't even know the person or spent any time with that person. When did this Hank Wood spend any time with Dorian? I am proud to say he is a personal friend of mine & one thing for sure he has never had any problem in geting the ladies!! Also a very class act person who I am proud to call a friend. Dude get a life!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2007, 08:37:21 AM »
It amazes me how people can talk about someones personal life when they don't even know the person or spent any time with that person. When did this Hank Wood spend any time with Dorian? I am proud to say he is a personal friend of mine & one thing for sure he has never had any problem in geting the ladies!! Also a very class act person who I am proud to call a friend. Dude get a life!!
don't take "hank" too seriously Rob, he's still recovering from those awkward 3am "fondlings" his dad gave him as a kid.

ToddJewell

• Getbig I
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2008, 02:21:20 PM »
I had the privilege of viewing the entire length rough cut of Mark's new DVD with Mark, his family, and the editor. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. This is a great video. The training scenes are very intense. The music is awesome. Hearing Dorian talking s*#t to Mark with his English accent was hilarious as was Mark's interaction with his wife Christina. I would definitely recommend this video to anyone.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »
Mark, how is the prayer-group going?  You are a true 'born again' hypocrite.  -Shooting steroids by day and reading the bible at night; what a joke.  You are about as funny as that 'comb over' you sport!

shut up! STUPID!!!!
irongearco.com

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »
Poor old Dorian; he blew-out his endocrine system from years of heavy juicing. 

He has only himself to blame for now looking like a shrivelled and disorientated 80 year old.  Reminds me of an old bum on the streets!

i believe a couple of years back, Dorian made some booze money letting those kids film himself in BUM FIGHTS...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2008, 09:08:58 PM »
Dorian the alcoholic...hahahahaha.

45 years old and going on 70.

What a blubbering old bastard.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2008, 09:22:32 PM »
Dorian the alcoholic...hahahahaha.

45 years old and going on 70.

What a blubbering old bastard.

I heard he had to switch to Mad Dog 20/20 for a few years...Money was tight...Rumor had it he got knocked out by a cashier at a 7/11 for trying to steal mouth wash...Thats how bad it got at one point...He just told everyone he had a black eye from cage fighting...I always wondered why he smelt like mouthwash 24/7

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2008, 09:29:45 PM »
Has been a lot of talk about Dorian and alcohol.  I am not alleging he is an alcoholic, but i do know he has had his battles with the alcohol-demon for many years.

Look, Dorian is a flawed character.  His long term drug abuse has ravaged his healthfulness.

And yes, i understand women find him sleazy and revolting. 

Well at least has the money these days to afford high class call girls!

Good luck to this old-looking-bastard!

;D Lol. Anyone else find this hilarious?
O

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2008, 09:34:07 PM »
Dorian is still claiming to this day that was a lucky punch...hahahha.  Yeah right Dorian.

You are nothing but a washed up piss head who is now living the life of petty crook..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2008, 09:37:03 PM »
Welcome back Hank. We missed you ::)
 So i see now you are bored with Lee and now are going to focus on Dorian, right?
No doubt about it...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2008, 09:48:29 PM »
Dorian 'likes to party' is what they say.

What the fuck does that mean anyway? hmm, I wonder.

He does look wizened as hell but I don't think he's small..especially doing those upright rows assisted by Dugdale.
O

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2008, 02:40:17 AM »
Dorian looks like he is now sitting at a comfortable 190.  All these steroid users shrink down to their natural size in a couple of years.

Dorian's best friend has always been the bottle.  Just hope his liver can last the distance.