Author Topic: Putnam: Weakest back ever on a stage!!!  (Read 4644 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Putnam: Weakest back ever on a stage!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »
Hahaha, so did Hillary and the rest of the looney left!

Nice dodge.  Classic technique.

It's 2007.  I admit I support a war for oil and bases.  You can't do that - you still shout it was about WMD.  My point has nothing to do with hilary or any loony left- you just try to shift it there because it takes the focus off of you.

But... thanks to your strong religious beliefs (which prevent you from supporting a war for oil position), you have to stick to the WMD lie.  I mean, the whole world - and you as well - know it was an excuse to manage their oil, which we now do.  But you can't admit it due to that conflict.  Oh, the conflict.

The Coach

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2007, 07:27:02 PM »
It doesn't matter.  In 2 years, no one will remember. 
that's what is funny.  The fact that you care so much, and none of us will even remember. 

But, you're undergoing a "vision quest" right? 
keep working!  You're almost there!
I bet you're going to make some major changes in the last week!!

I realize that and it really doesn't matter, again, I'm doing this for me a last hoorah so to speak, then I'm walking away from bodybuilding and the industry, but that doesn't mean I'm not training and dieting my butt off for this, I'm, more than 95% ready two weeks out, the back shot was three weeks out during a cheatday, I've dropped 6-7lbs since.......I'm ready!

The Coach

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2007, 07:28:29 PM »
Nice dodge.  Classic technique.

It's 2007.  I admit I support a war for oil and bases.  You can't do that - you still shout it was about WMD.  My point has nothing to do with hilary or any loony left- you just try to shift it there because it takes the focus off of you.

But... thanks to your strong religious beliefs (which prevent you from supporting a war for oil position), you have to stick to the WMD lie.  I mean, the whole world - and you as well - know it was an excuse to manage their oil, which we now do.  But you can't admit it due to that conflict.  Oh, the conflict.

Email me after the show, we'll talk about it, lke I said, after the show I'm done here....but your still my web guy ;D

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2007, 07:43:06 PM »
I realize that and it really doesn't matter, again, I'm doing this for me a last hoorah so to speak, then I'm walking away from bodybuilding and the industry, but that doesn't mean I'm not training and dieting my butt off for this, I'm, more than 95% ready two weeks out, the back shot was three weeks out during a cheatday, I've dropped 6-7lbs since.......I'm ready!

Believe me, we're all pulling for you. 
It's the final weeks before a bodybuilding show!  Your wife and family just don't understand all the stress you're under. 

don't second guess yourself at the end. 
Forget what I said about your love handles.  If you pretend they're not there, you'll be fine. 
Remember that most of the people judging have nothing else in their life.  If they had any level of intelligence, surely they would have better things to do than spend 14 hours on a saturday judging a bunch of losers for $50. 

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! 
Finish things out bro!

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2007, 08:40:44 PM »
Believe me, we're all pulling for you. 
It's the final weeks before a bodybuilding show!  Your wife and family just don't understand all the stress you're under. 

don't second guess yourself at the end. 
Forget what I said about your love handles.  If you pretend they're not there, you'll be fine. 
Remember that most of the people judging have nothing else in their life.  If they had any level of intelligence, surely they would have better things to do than spend 14 hours on a saturday judging a bunch of losers for $50. 

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! 
Finish things out bro!

My wife knows exactly what I'm going through and understands.......

http://www.steelgoddesses.co.uk/hayden_catwalk.htm