Author Topic: Putnam: Weakest back ever on a stage!!!  (Read 4621 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Putnam: Weakest back ever on a stage!!!
« on: November 17, 2007, 04:32:29 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Putnam: Weakest back ever on a stage!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 04:46:28 AM »
Dude you can post the boooooommmmm pics all day.  What matters to the judges is that he IMPROVED his physique since the USA's.  Look at his hams and glutes then go look at look at some of the pics back from the USA's.  If anybody on here gives him the most critiques it would be myself and I think that he will win this class based on his condition.  If Dixon wins you will here the same controversy you did when Pete beat Auguste... 

In the End here is what you will:
1- Pete
2-Dixon
3- Auguste

If the judges like Dixons mass then he will take it, I just don't see anybody beating Peter in the condition he came with.... ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 04:50:52 AM »
He doesnt believe in training back with free weights.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 05:41:32 AM »
could probly take nasser in that back shot

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 09:41:54 AM »
Looks better than it did this summer, that's a start.  Won't be jeopardizing my ability to see the sun anytime soon, though.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 09:44:34 AM »
Dude you can post the boooooommmmm pics all day.  What matters to the judges is that he IMPROVED his physique since the USA's.  Look at his hams and glutes then go look at look at some of the pics back from the USA's.  If anybody on here gives him the most critiques it would be myself and I think that he will win this class based on his condition.  If Dixon wins you will here the same controversy you did when Pete beat Auguste... 

1- Pete
2-Dixon
3- Auguste

If the judges like Dixons mass then he will take it, I just don't see anybody beating Peter in the condition he came with.... ;)

Maybe so....but how could you overlook such a HUUUUUGE glaring weakness has his soft/flat/narrow back  :-[
just not good enough

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 10:01:59 AM »
definitley not a pro back.....but it's improved nonetheless
Air Falcon

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 10:25:34 AM »
Personally I like Peter Putnam. I think he made great improovements. Good luck Peter!

He is great to the sport and great to everyone regardless if you are a fan or not.

We need more down to Earth people like him who represent this sport well...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 11:33:15 AM »
Personally I like Peter Putnam. I think he made great improovements. Good luck Peter!

He is great to the sport and great to everyone regardless if you are a fan or not.

We need more down to Earth people like him who represent this sport well...

it aint a personality contest though, he isnt that great of a bodybuilder, he will be second tier at best.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 01:27:47 PM »
improvement doesn't mean shit, who has the best physique is what the judges are looking for.

hope this helps

1- Pete
2-Dixon
3- Auguste

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 01:30:31 PM »
improvement doesn't mean shit, who has the best physique is what the judges are looking for.

hope this helps

Where have you been they guy with the most endorsements wins man!

hahaha

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 02:08:42 PM »

1- Pete
2-Dixon
3- Auguste

How the fuck do you see putnam beat Dixon after the pre judge pics? I know hes your boy, but come on man...Dixon has entirely another level of muscularity goin

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 02:12:24 PM »
How the fuck do you see putnam beat Dixon after the pre judge pics? I know hes your boy, but come on man...Dixon has entirely another level of muscularity goin

He is not "my boy"  we have had our differences in the past, however I am cool with Peter now.  I am giving my prediction based on the way the judges awarded conditioning in the past, look how Dixon got screwed last year with Mcquay.  Same thing, Pete has him out condiontioned period...

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 02:13:37 PM »
What a pathetic lat spread... maybe he should think about using freeweights since this isn't doing the trick.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 02:27:19 PM »
He doesnt believe in training back with free weights.

he's weaker than a chicerillo company line.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 02:48:55 PM »
Ironically, he compared very well on stage in the rear lat. 
His hams and calves are enough of a distraction to create the appearance of a better pose. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 03:02:26 PM »
bodybuilding needs a new ken and barbie.  we haven't had one since craig and killy.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 04:28:58 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

Too bad there is NO truth in this statement.  Don't hate him because he's successful, be happy for him.  He should be an inspiration to you.

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »
Ok guys, help me out here. I'm sure Putnam is a nice guy and everything, but can someone please tell me what all the hype is with this guy? Ok, he has decent legs, judging by his he can't pose or maybe it's just the photographer catching him is a transition or something, he had decent conditioning but not ripped, sorry, I just don't see it and really not just him, it's alot of these overhyped guys. Tell me, what am I missing with Putnam?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 06:38:32 PM »
Ok guys, help me out here. I'm sure Putnam is a nice guy and everything, but can someone please tell me what all the hype is with this guy? Ok, he has decent legs, judging by his he can't pose or maybe it's just the photographer catching him is a transition or something, he had decent conditioning but not ripped, sorry, I just don't see it and really not just him, it's alot of these overhyped guys. Tell me, what am I missing with Putnam?

Nothing.  You're right...  he's way overhyped.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Coach

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »

Nothing.  You're right...  he's way overhyped.

What did he weight in at?

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »
Epic boogie board shaped back.

This is what bodybuilding should look like:

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 06:43:55 PM »
What did he weight in at?

I would tell you, but I don't share info with people who are leaving.  You've given your 2-week notice, so you're pretty much a short-timer who's riding the clock for the next 2 wks.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 06:46:21 PM »
I would tell you, but I don't share info with people who are leaving.  You've given your 2-week notice, so you're pretty much a short-timer who's riding the clock for the next 2 wks.

Mr I cannot leave.  He loves the place too much.  Plus, if he leaves, he'll have no place to complain about the Hilary Clinton presidency.

The Coach

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 06:46:43 PM »

I'm still on the clock and I signed no confidentiality agreement, so technically I have a right to know since I'm a senior partner on this board >:(