Author Topic: Lee Priest's usage, in detail from Lee Himself  (Read 17625 times)

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
Re: Lee Priest's usage, in detail from Lee Himself
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2007, 04:24:06 PM »
People have this idea that the bigger you are, the more gear you must take. Ive head Bob Chick say about 3,342 times that many young amatuers use far more stuff than the pro's do.

Lee is very good at what he does in bodybuilding, he gives everything 100% and he's been doing it for a long time. Without the drugs Lee would still be unreal.

If anyone has seen Lee lately, he does look unreal. He looks as if he's a few weeks out from competing. The story is that he has been clean for 12months.
I WILL EAT YOU!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2007, 05:46:57 PM »
insulin leads to fat storage beccause insulin cues for all nutrients to be stored in the body, so proteins, fats, and carbs all alike are told to go into storage when insulin is released, in this case injected, into the body.

beccause=because

Ron should give you "expert" stars. ::)

The Coach

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2007, 09:15:39 PM »
Could you cite the studies or PMID's for the studies where even short-term usage in healthy males caused definite organ damage (and all the other stuff you talk about)?

I have talked to a lot of people online who have access to medical libraries and they haven't been able to find such data. No data on exo-insulin damaging the pancreas for example (in fact used to save the pancreas from pancreatic cell death due to hyperglycemia).

I'm not saying insulin is safe. The long term effects in bodybuilders are unknown.

Coach, you'd do a huge favor for the community if you can convincingly argue your case! think about it, think about the kids here! You almost have an obligation here IMO!

Van, I do have a subscription to JAMA but won't let me cut and paste the full artical, only the 150 word partial, this is just one, there are more.

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/extract/279/20/1613?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=insulin+and+bodybuilders&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »
Van, I do have a subscription to JAMA but won't let me cut and paste the full artical, only the 150 word partial, this is just one, there are more.

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/extract/279/20/1613?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=insulin+and+bodybuilders&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT
Well, what does it say in short? Does it talk about risks apart from hypoglycemia? Going hypo is obviously dangerous but what about the other stuff you've talked about (organ damage etc)?

The Coach

« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2007, 09:51:01 PM »
Well, what does it say in short? Does it talk about risks apart from hypoglycemia? Going hypo is obviously dangerous but what about the other stuff you've talked about (organ damage etc)?

Sure, In short it talks about Hyperinsulinemia how it stimulates the uptake of glucose from the blood into the body's cells, then give's a chart of the potential problems related to Hyperinsulinemia and insulin resistance. Some of these problems include Athrerosclerosis, hypertension, cronic inflammation, low HDL, type II diabetes, obesity and cancer.

While researching I came across this..........

Numerous published studies reveal that excess serum insulin (hyperinsulinemia) is a major health problem. High serum insulin promotes hypertension by impairing sodium balance.2,3 Too much insulin harms the kidneys.4 The vascular system is severely damaged by prolonged exposure to excess insulin.5,6 By acting as a catalyst in promoting cell growth, excess insulin increases the risk and progression of certain cancers.7-11 High insulin promotes the formation of beta-amyloid in brain cells and may contribute to the development of Alzheimer’s disease.12 Overproduction of insulin is even a contributory factor to prostate enlargement because of its effects in promoting the overgrowth of prostate cells.13

High serum insulin is associated with the development of abdominal obesity and the many health problems induced by abdominal obesity, including atherosclerosis and impotence.14-20 Obesity is associated with excess insulin and reduced insulin sensitivity, both risk factors for type II diabetes.

Perhaps the simplest way to evaluate the toxic effects of excess insulin is by examining its effects on human mortality. One study showed that over a 10-year period, the risk of dying was almost twice as great for those with the highest levels of insulin compared to those with the lowest.21 The study authors stated that hyperinsulinemia is associated with increased all-cause and cardiovascular mortality independent of other risk factors.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2007, 10:55:16 PM »
Sure, In short it talks about Hyperinsulinemia how it stimulates the uptake of glucose from the blood into the body's cells, then give's a chart of the potential problems related to Hyperinsulinemia and insulin resistance. Some of these problems include Athrerosclerosis, hypertension, cronic inflammation, low HDL, type II diabetes, obesity and cancer.

While researching I came across this..........

Numerous published studies reveal that excess serum insulin (hyperinsulinemia) is a major health problem. High serum insulin promotes hypertension by impairing sodium balance.2,3 Too much insulin harms the kidneys.4 The vascular system is severely damaged by prolonged exposure to excess insulin.5,6 By acting as a catalyst in promoting cell growth, excess insulin increases the risk and progression of certain cancers.7-11 High insulin promotes the formation of beta-amyloid in brain cells and may contribute to the development of Alzheimer’s disease.12 Overproduction of insulin is even a contributory factor to prostate enlargement because of its effects in promoting the overgrowth of prostate cells.13

High serum insulin is associated with the development of abdominal obesity and the many health problems induced by abdominal obesity, including atherosclerosis and impotence.14-20 Obesity is associated with excess insulin and reduced insulin sensitivity, both risk factors for type II diabetes.

Perhaps the simplest way to evaluate the toxic effects of excess insulin is by examining its effects on human mortality. One study showed that over a 10-year period, the risk of dying was almost twice as great for those with the highest levels of insulin compared to those with the lowest.21 The study authors stated that hyperinsulinemia is associated with increased all-cause and cardiovascular mortality independent of other risk factors.

OK, thanks.

The topic is, IMO, fairly complex in how this pertains to bodybuilders using insulin. For example, I'm sure Milos would counter saying this isn't relevant since the insulin is only elevated for a very short period of time. And I could question if endogenous hyperinsulinemia is the same as using exo insulin since in the former case it can be a response to being overweight/insulin resistant etc. It would be great if Milos was willing to debate the subject on the forums.

BTW, GH and even steroids can increase insulin levels.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2007, 02:59:00 AM »
na not in this earth maybe hes from another galaxy though who knows,,
this is where natural freak ends ill even write it for you:
white guys ,,mostly eastern europe check republic,,russia german,,230lb 10% at 6'1 with good muscle shape
black guys 250lb 6'1 13-15%

those 2 gguys will be the natural freaks among a group of 1000 bodybuilders that are truly natural

there arms will mesure 19.5-20.5 inches and they most likley been experiemnted with the drug called dianabol here and there but nothing to take them off natural status in the eye of the average bodybuilder

anything you describe above is imagination at best,,you dont walk around 5% unless you are on hormones and related drugs especially not at anything over 200lb unless you are 6'6 but even then you are a user

I dont think he's taking anything, he doesn't know jack shit about gear and fucking blows up on prohormones when he takes them. He says he also eats pretty perfect year round to stay lean, he's lean as fuck trust me I'd like to ask him to get some picks on here but kinda hard not to come off fruity ya knoiw...Maybe i can get a couple shots of his arms at least.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2007, 03:08:20 AM »
Milos says the pro's only use 750mg test and 250-100mg of other anabolics, so it must be true.

Well, i talked to some pro who is trained by Milos and he said that Milos cut his dosages in half first thing, and he still made more gains.

There is some truth to the saying "smarter, not harder", at least to a certain point, i believe.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2007, 03:14:04 AM »
No, it IS true, but what he doesn't tell you is the 40-80IU's of insulin they use to make up for it. I'd much rather take more gear than that much insulin!

that's the key.  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2007, 03:17:57 AM »
Curling 315lb is no big deal. I seen people do that in every gym I go too. I think the most Lee Priest curled was between 335-350 at 19-21 years old.

I heard Jason Cutler curled 315 for reps before he even set his foot in a gym first time.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2007, 05:21:15 AM »
I heard Jason Cutler curled 315 for reps before he even set his foot in a gym first time.

No he benched 315.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2007, 05:37:53 AM »
Confirmation can be found here:

http://www.ether.com/CallButton/LeePriest/6837880.aspx

I wouldn't bother really, what with world class transformation gurus such as milos, CT and of course candizzle posting free information here ;D

The Coach

« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2007, 06:07:22 AM »
Well, i talked to some pro who is trained by Milos and he said that Milos cut his dosages in half first thing, and he still made more gains.

There is some truth to the saying "smarter, not harder", at least to a certain point, i believe.

Theres a reason why he cut his dosages and says he still made more gains.....it's not smarter, it's more dangerous.

The Coach

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2007, 06:22:11 AM »
OK, thanks.

The topic is, IMO, fairly complex in how this pertains to bodybuilders using insulin. For example, I'm sure Milos would counter saying this isn't relevant since the insulin is only elevated for a very short period of time.

BTW, GH and even steroids can increase insulin levels.

True, but whats the trade off, like I said, there have been studies that small amounts of insulin over a reletively long period will increase longevity in the elderly, but we are obviously not talking about the elderly, we are talking about BBer's who believe in most cases, more is better. One unit of insulin might be needed for 10 mg of glucose into a cell group for a normal person while the person Hyperinsulinemia might need 10 units of insulin and 10 mg of glucose into a cell group.........but we are not talking about 10 units, we are talking about 60, 80 or in some cases I've heard as much as 100 units, even for a short amount of time (16 weeks) those are HUGE amounts. Either way, you're playing with fire.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2007, 06:27:37 AM »
GH won't do that, insulin will!
As detailed before it is the visceral fat between the abdominal wall and ab muscles that give that bloated look. And it's caused by insulin only.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2007, 06:31:46 AM »
Theres a reason why he cut his dosages and says he still made more gains.....it's not smarter, it's more dangerous.

Care to elaborate? No picking, i would seriously like to hear your opinion on why this should be more dangerous.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2007, 06:33:02 AM »
Coach, please?

why do you continue to post and speak on subjects that you know nothing about eg. insulin usage as an anabolic aid?

you don't use, you have no idea how to use, but you google it up on the internet and then speak as an authority, belying the pertinent fact that anyone can do that?

how about all the text books on endocrinolgy that state that testosterone is useless as an aid to building muscle?

leave it to the professionals that actually know what they're talking about and get back to deluding yourself that you have ever been anything more than a wannabe 70s reject.

oh, btw, how's the prep going for that show? got any pics of your super shredded muscle popping self???...no...didn't think so. ::)

The Coach

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2007, 06:33:40 AM »
Care to elaborate? No picking, i would seriously like to hear your opinion on why this should be more dangerous.

Read reply #14.

The Coach

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2007, 06:36:57 AM »
Coach, please?

why do you continue to post and speak on subjects that you know nothing about eg. insulin usage as an anabolic aid?

you don't use, you have no idea how to use, but you google it up on the internet and then speak as an authority, belying the pertinent fact that anyone can do that?

how about all the text books on endocrinolgy that state that testosterone is useless as an aid to building muscle?

leave it to the professionals that actually know what they're talking about and get back to deluding yourself that you have ever been anything more than a wannabe 70s reject.

oh, btw, how's the prep going for that show? got any pics of your super shredded muscle popping self???...no...didn't think so. ::)

Good to see you've still got the smartass answers with no relevance......something s never change eh "beast"?

The Coach

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2007, 06:37:53 AM »

Sorry, I meant reply #104.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2007, 06:38:29 AM »
Good to see you've still got the smartass answers with no relevance......something s never change eh "beast"?

irony

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2007, 06:41:47 AM »
Sorry, I meant reply #104.

BS, hyperinsulinemia is permanent, 24/7.

That's a huuuuuuuuuge difference to bb-usage.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2007, 08:16:22 AM »
insulin leads to fat storage beccause insulin cues for all nutrients to be stored in the body, so proteins, fats, and carbs all alike are told to go into storage when insulin is released, in this case injected, into the body.

Interesting. 
Most creatures release shit from their anus.  It appears you have the prodigious ability to shit from the neural synapses of your brain. 

Your intellect is a chancre sore on society. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2007, 08:29:14 AM »
I read an interview or something with Lee & he talked of using Test Suspension & such. Who cares what his doseages are really? If he wants to be honest great if not that's fine too. I'd rather have him underreport with he takes then have some kid overdo it trying to be like Lee.

The Coach

« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2007, 08:47:54 AM »

you don't use, you have no idea how to use,

1. You admittedly don't bodybuild but claim to know more than me, unlike most people on here, I choose to do a little research before I decide to do something as retarted as insulin without being a diabetic.

2. Last show prep is going great as planned, and if you look hard enough I posted a pic from three weeks out.........where are you're pics again?