Author Topic: Made Highly Offensive Comments To Girl At A Bar Last Night, Ended Up Banging Her  (Read 3538 times)

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
What is the moral of the story here folks?  Is mysogyny really the fastest way to a blowjob  :-\

Irony:  A bunch of guys on a Saturday night talking about how to pick up chicks on an internet message board. 

Awesome.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Sure, if you're looking to make "friends". ::)

I don't know...I actually don't think so.

Just to clarify, I don't have a lot of sex, but that's just because I happen to prefer to be dating a girl I am having sex with and I always regret just sleeping with a girl outside of that type of situation, but I still think being nice and respectful to them is the best way to get them to like you.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Meso_z

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! These Kamali gifs are priceless!!!! What a clown.......

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
I don't know...I actually don't think so.

Just to clarify, I don't have a lot of sex, but that's just because I happen to prefer to be dating a girl I am having sex with and I always regret just sleeping with a girl outside of that type of situation, but I still think being nice and respectful to them is the best way to get them to like you.

no offence matt, but you've just proved him right.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
oh, and btw, it's sunday night where i am. >:(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
What is the moral of the story here folks?  Is mysogyny really the fastest way to a blowjob  :-\

When dealing with a low to no self-esteem skank, anything might work, ...including hello  :-\
but you won't get much mileage from a woman with healthy self-esteem who has her shit together
w

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
When dealing with a low to no self-esteem skank, anything might work, ...including hello  :-\
but you won't get much mileage from a woman with healthy self-esteem who has her shit together

perhaps, but the guy was just looking for the fastest way to a blowjob. :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
perhaps, but the guy was just looking for the fastest way to a blowjob. :-\

I take it there were no Republican congressmen around ???
w

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
I take it there were no Republican congressmen around ???

is there something political jaguar?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Excellent posts, gents...your saturday night misery is making my sunday morning enjoyable!!

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
Good Sunday morning reading. ;D  Bunch of clowns in their mom's basements discussing how to pick up chicks.  And who said Beavis and Butthead doesn't have new episodes.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

it was a girl at a bar

nuff said

E
E

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Good Sunday morning reading. ;D  Bunch of clowns in their mom's basements discussing how to pick up chicks.  And who said Beavis and Butthead doesn't have new episodes.

Pretty ironic coming from the fairy that got punked by True Adonis. You sad little pussy. :'(
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Kind of like this? http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2007/051007_curfew_arrest.htm
HHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA Oh Shit!!!! I fell out of my chair LMFAO at this!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

;DHAHAHAHAHAHA
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!