Author Topic: IF INSULIN IS SO ANABOLIC...................  (Read 1466 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
IF INSULIN IS SO ANABOLIC...................
« on: November 17, 2007, 07:40:58 PM »
why is everyone who uses it smooth and soft as butter?

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: IF INSULIN IS SO ANABOLIC...................
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »
Thats due to gh thickening of the skin. Milios is pretty hard. If you see his secrets of the pros DVD he shows you his abs halfway through the lesson. I hear people are starting to back away from gh because of the very reason.

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 07:53:17 PM »

Because some of these guys try to load with it before a show....overproduction of insulin will do that. I went into detail some months ago on this.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 07:55:30 PM »
Because some of these guys try to load with it before a show....overproduction of insulin will do that. I went into detail some months ago on this.
Yeah thats true too. GH 15 says the perfect time to use insulin is when you in single digits right after a show, like 3-4%. In theory this would be the best time to do any performance inhancer because your body will soak it up like nobodies business.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 07:57:25 PM »

Perhaps it is because the effects of a substance with an anabolic nature are separate from those of a oxidative nature?

I'm sure this was just a rhetorical question though, right?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 08:27:27 PM »
Thats due to gh thickening of the skin. Milios is pretty hard. If you see his secrets of the pros DVD he shows you his abs halfway through the lesson. I hear people are starting to back away from gh because of the very reason.

GH is nothing compared to IGF ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 01:46:31 AM »
GH is nothing compared to IGF ;)

Judging by your physisique I'd say U seem to know what u are talking about  ::) :-X

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 02:07:51 AM »

Is this part of your contest regimen Coach?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 02:13:50 AM »
Yea, insulin causes sodium retention. Then the athlete may try to get rid of the sub-q water with diuretics. Problem is it's hard to control where this water is pulled from (you can't pull it from just the sub-q layer).

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 02:30:16 AM »
physiques are getting smooth because bbers are trying to come in too big with too much synthol and are thinking the drugs are going to do the work of a proper pre-contest diet. can you say jay cutler?

without drugs like insulin, igf 1 and gh there is no way we would have witnessed the physiques of ronnie and dorian. only problem is, for every ronnie and dorian you have like a million prima donna wannabes like tamali who think a boat load of drugs will make up for their complete lack of testicle fortitude.