Author Topic: your body doesnt recognize weight. ONLY REPETITION FAILURE  (Read 16140 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
your body doesnt recognize weight. ONLY REPETITION FAILURE
« on: November 18, 2007, 06:20:13 AM »
thats why i can be superior off of pushups normally only gettig 5-8 reps a set reaching about 700 per day its alot of sets. your body only knows when it cannot push anymore and then the set is ended. just like if i were to use 275 on the bench, sure thats way more than a pushup but after a few reps the body will fail and the set will be ended. people need to stop lifting so heavy its really stupid

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: your body doesnt recognize weight. ONLY REPETITION FAILURE
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 07:10:57 AM »
here is more simple guidelines. thank me later oh and if you got a deal on protien bars send them my waysince im giving out all these free info

okay...if you want to get ripped heres how its done

i would suggest a zone diet approach or even cals from protien fat carbs all the way through, so protien bars make the perfect choice or even pizza or hamburgers. you could even eat icecream as long as you had a scoop of protien powder to keep the balance even...

first you need to build your body up so it can rip up

2000 reps per 6000 calories, you wont gain any fat you will notice more size immediatley but you wont get much more ripped you will maintain a pumped up look because thats all your doing is pumping food into the muscles

to get cut i would do 1200 reps per 3000 calories and youll lose at a decent pace or to lose faster you could do 1000 reps at 1000 calories a day, i would to the 1000reps=1000calories for 2 days followed by a high calorie 2000 reps=6000 calories to stimulate your body to the fullest
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 07:16:03 AM »
heavy weights don't work for me, I need to drop the weight a little but really concentrate on good form... I go really extreme slow and try to flex the muscle i work out.
It's easy for the Triceps for me (for some reason I can really flex them good)(
Biceps is 50/50 I have some good workouts were I walk out and say, yeah I hit them right, and than some others were I'm utter disgusted with myself.
Shoulders, since I dropped the weight a couple of years back and don't give a shit if I work with small weight I see a lot of improovments, I say the Shoulders are the most wrongly trained muscle group ever.
The Back for me is the hardest to train right, I never know if I hit it right after the gym, I only know 2 days later.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 07:21:00 AM »
heavy weights don't work for me, I need to drop the weight a little but really concentrate on good form... I go really extreme slow and try to flex the muscle i work out.
It's easy for the Triceps for me (for some reason I can really flex them good)(
Biceps is 50/50 I have some good workouts were I walk out and say, yeah I hit them right, and than some others were I'm utter disgusted with myself.
Shoulders, since I dropped the weight a couple of years back and don't give a shit if I work with small weight I see a lot of improovments, I say the Shoulders are the most wrongly trained muscle group ever.
The Back for me is the hardest to train right, I never know if I hit it right after the gym, I only know 2 days later.

if im curling the 35 pound dumbells or doing upright rows or standing presses with the 35's , since its less weight i do 150 reps but i equate them to only 100 since they are lighter and less taxing, meaning 150 reps on the 35 dumbells on the press upright row and curls are the same amount of work as 100 reps on the pushups or 35 pound dumbell squats

stark just super set all three standing presses standing curls and standing up right rows with 35's for 150 reps take breaks when needed

this will equal only 100 reps on your daily total  since they are easier than pushups or squats

same goes for situps 150 reps =100 reps on pushups or squats
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 07:21:13 AM »
where do you guys get the motivation to stay natural? sometimes i think. why train so hard for so less results haha.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 07:22:43 AM »
heavy weights only work for guys like squadfather and who have a superior metabolism that allows them to gain fat instead of muscle  ;D
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 07:23:17 AM »
where do you guys get the motivation to stay natural? sometimes i think. why train so hard for so less results haha.

are you not natural, "Mars"?
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 07:24:19 AM »

honestly i get all the motivation from spending my money on food

im a bit of a food addict . i didnt grow up around many people but iknew that food was the greatest thing besides fine assed hoes
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 07:25:45 AM »
mars i garantee if you follow my masterful plan it will work for you

beleive it or not im going to give dictionary calve raises "EL MIRACHI" reccomended, a try too !
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 07:26:24 AM »
35 pound dumbell squats........sounds brutal !!  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 07:27:52 AM »
today i am fasting for the first half of today because im about to go work and no need to have calories while i paint....so i may get in only 600 reps at 1500 calories
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 07:29:22 AM »
35 pound dumbell squats........sounds brutal !!  :)

it is brother. i go all the way down , would you like a challenge  ;D
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 07:34:26 AM »
it is brother. i go all the way down , would you like a challenge  ;D
Dude,you can`t be serious!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 07:35:10 AM »
today i am fasting for the first half of today because im about to go work and no need to have calories while i paint
LOL  :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 07:36:09 AM »
but daddy, why did you changed your look so dramaticly, i mean you looked way bigger back then.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 07:38:14 AM »
people need to stop lifting so heavy its really stupid

No, it isn't. YOU are. While it is quite obvious that you don't have slightest idea about the weight training or a basic metabolism, these wisdom's of yours make you look like a complete idiot. Please stop it. Somebody could think that you are all serious about this, follow your instructions without realizing that he end up to look skinny anorectic bitch like you. If you would been training correctly and eating properly, you would be ready to competing on national- level in one of these days. With all your skills and wisdom which you have used, that never will happen. There is few simply facts in weight training which shouldn't be overlooked, and I hope you will learn them some day, before that stupidity of yours make you ill and probably kill you.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 07:50:43 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 07:54:34 AM »
waddy with your superior knowledge and training skills why is it that you look like any other tall basketball player?

I am 5'10", from the looks of things I weigh more than you, and judging from your pics your BF is around 12% which is the same as mine...and I haven't done cardio since the summer  :P

and oh yeah..try benching it will give you a chest
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 07:56:00 AM »
waddy with your superior knowledge and training skills why is it that you look like any other tall basketball player?

I am 5'10", from the looks of things I weigh more than you, and judging from your pics your BF is around 12% which is the same as mine...and I haven't done cardio since the summer  :P

and oh yeah..try benching it will give you a chest
you destroy DW thickness wise and you train using conventional methods, right SP?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 07:57:26 AM »
daddy is the levrone of natural bodybuilding. give him two weeks and he will be a mass monster again.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 07:58:46 AM »
His arms are about the same size as yours

Jizzacked

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 07:59:10 AM »
it is totally erotic brother. i go all the way down on you , would you like a demonstration?  ;D

fixed

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 07:59:38 AM »
His arms are about the same size as yours
who? DW? hahaha, i know you're not talking about me.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 08:00:07 AM »
you destroy DW thickness wise and you train using conventional methods, right SP?

I only bench the bar for the a 1000 reps...that works better than 225lb  ::)

waddy is a fucking idiot..."heavy weights don't build muscle"  ROFL

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 08:02:49 AM »
who? DW? hahaha, i know you're not talking about me.

I was proving the point that waddy look like any other basketball player..

my gym also a basketball court..it is funny when the basketball players lift weights after playing..they throw the massive 25lbs on the bar and proceed to work on their chest witha spotter..funniest thing in the world