Author Topic: Vanilla Ice Cream is the Best Ice Cream in the World  (Read 3620 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: Vanilla Ice Cream is the Best Ice Cream in the World
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 04:26:05 PM »
I prefer French Vanilla. It's more sophisticated. I usually eat it whilst smoking a fag and discussing the poetry of Rimbaud.

i like to sip my french  vanilla milkshake out of a single straw after going on strike from my subway conductor job.  then i'll ride my bicycle around town at a 10mph pace to burn off the calories, listening to La Bouche on my ipod for inspiration
its comin today

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 04:31:22 PM »
whats your weight?  ;)

I work for an ice cream company, moron. >:(

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 04:35:47 PM »
i like to sip my french  vanilla milkshake out of a single straw after going on strike from my subway conductor job.  then i'll ride my bicycle around town at a 10mph pace to burn off the calories, listening to La Bouche on my ipod for inspiration

Amazing how we have so much in common. In fact, I like to suck my French Vanilla ice cream through a cinnamon stick as I oil my Salvador Dali mustasche while racing home on my gas powered bicycle to my wife Marie, giant loaf of bread safely tucked underneath my arm.
TEAM REPTILIAN

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »
Owned

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 06:55:37 PM »
Amazing how we have so much in common. In fact, I like to suck my French Vanilla ice cream through a cinnamon stick as I oil my Salvador Dali mustasche while racing home on my gas powered bicycle to my wife Marie, giant loaf of bread safely tucked underneath my arm.

dont forget to pick up your shirt at the dry cleaners

its comin today

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 07:10:21 PM »
ummmmmmmmmmmm after chicago pizza pie ummmmmmmmmmm with russian dianabol and tad of t3 or ephedrine for the astma..ummmmmmmmmmmm and then sex ummmmmmmmmmmmmm and walking up in the morning bigger than ever with abs that smile at you from the mirror ummmmmmmmmmmm

heaven is pricless ummmmmmmmmmmmm
fallen angel

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2007, 07:13:50 PM »
ummmmmmmmmmmm after chicago pizza pie ummmmmmmmmmm with russian dianabol and tad of t3 or ephedrine for the astma..ummmmmmmmmmmm and then sex ummmmmmmmmmmmmm and walking up in the morning bigger than ever with abs that smile at you from the mirror ummmmmmmmmmmm

heaven is pricless ummmmmmmmmmmmm

have you ever had zachary's chicago style stuffed pizza?
its comin today