Author Topic: "Muscle mob"  (Read 2738 times)

spinnis

"Muscle mob"
« on: November 18, 2007, 03:08:12 PM »
Ive noticed when the "muscle mob" Talk, they usually bring up the fact that they have been to jail and how hardcore they are and so on, especially Palumbo.
Anyway some people might think its hardcore to have done some time,

But seriously how embarrassing isn't it to have done time because of selling fake steroid and knowing about it?
what kind of "street cred" do one get from that?  ??? Is that hardcore?  ???

If I want to jail for a stupid and embarrassing shit like that, I would tell Nobody that Ive done time, or at lest not why...

Do anyone agree?  ???

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: "Muscle mob"
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 03:10:01 PM »
Ive noticed when the "muscle mob" Talk, they usually bring up the fact that they have been to jail and how hardcore they are and so on, especially Dave,

But seriously how embarrassing isn't it to have done time because of selling fake steroid and knowing about it?

If I want to jail for a stupid and embarrassing shit like that, I would tell Nobody that Ive done time, or at lest not why...

Do anyone agree?  ???

Dave who?

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »
"Yes when i was at your age uncle Dave did some serious stuff, and I even did some hard time in the slammer"

"Why uncle Dave oh why did you go to jail? did you kill someone? Did you beat someone sensless? Did you shoot someone Dave? what did you do?"

"I ...get ready now junior   ....I sold fake steroids and I knew it, Damn I was a gangster back then I even started a group called the muscle mob because of it!"

"Uncle Dave, thats not hardcore at all. ....Thats pathetic."

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 03:13:50 PM »
Get your facts right before you recklessly type on the keyboard.  But, why should Mr. Palumbo be emabarassed?  His credibility in this game is not shaken as he works with quite a few individuals.  Plus his prison time benefited him well (not just financially)...

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 03:15:25 PM »
Get your facts right before you recklessly type on the keyboard.  But, why should Mr. Palumbo be emabarassed?  His credibility in this game is not shaken as he works with quite a few individuals.  Plus his prison time benefited him well (not just financially)...

I have nothing against palumbo at all, He helps people alot.

But why would he think its cool having done time because of selling fake steroids??

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 04:09:19 PM »
Get your facts right before you recklessly type on the keyboard.  But, why should Mr. Palumbo be emabarassed?  His credibility in this game is not shaken as he works with quite a few individuals. Plus his prison time benefited him well (not just financially)...

Did he get nailed from Bubba every night?

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 04:19:46 PM »
I heard Palumbo isn't even Italian.
TEAM REPTILIAN

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 04:39:17 PM »
Seriously, why would anyone trust him, knowing that he sold fake stuff?
Ron: "I am lazy."

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »
Did he knowingly sell fake stuff? I heard rumours on the internets that 40% of gh is fake.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 09:15:48 PM »
Ive noticed when the "muscle mob" Talk, they usually bring up the fact that they have been to jail and how hardcore they are and so on, especially Palumbo.

Do anyone agree?  ???

Dave Palumbo is a very ugly, very dumb fuck. 
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 09:18:02 PM »
Did he knowingly sell fake stuff?
There's a dude on professionalmuscle who claims Dave bought EMPTY boxes of legit Serostim from him. What this means is obvious. If true, of course.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 09:20:35 PM »
Did Ramano do time too? If so for what?

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 09:25:13 PM »
There's a dude on professionalmuscle who claims Dave bought EMPTY boxes of legit Serostim from him. What this means is obvious. If true, of course.

"Recapped" with the 13mm crimper and off you go... probably filled with HCG.. What a fucking tool >:(

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 09:32:54 PM »
Is MisterGX actually Mr. G?

If so, what up dawg?
BigNationRadio.com

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »
Is MisterGX actually Mr. G?

If so, what up dawg?

Ed, you went to work for MD.  You came back here and no one made you atone for your sins.  Lets hear your apology now please.  :-\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 12:25:06 AM »
I had to spend one single night in jail over a pending assault charge and it was by far the most embarassing and humiliating event of my life.  I couldn't imagine bragging about it.  It just shows you the kind of losers that post over on MD. 

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 01:29:57 AM »

Ed, you went to work for MD.  You came back here and no one made you atone for your sins.  Lets hear your apology now please.  :-\
Let's be very clear. In November 2006, I was asked by LARRY PEPE to do a weekly segment on HIS SHOW. Larry Pepe is probably the most respected, knowledgeable and well-liked guy in the entire industry and he was running an intelligent, informative and classy radio show. He and I spoke on the phone and hit it off immediately and I agreed to do a Top Ten list every week. Just a few weeks after I joined the show, Palumbo and Romano did their best to alienate all of Larry's devoted listeners by having Adonis and Derek Anthony brawl on the air, have Valentino talk about banging trannies in the ass, and embarrass Larry's friend Stan McQuay with idiotic questions when he called in.

Now, I don't think there's anything wrong with the tranny bit or the DA/TA bit, but here's the thing: IT WAS LARRY'S SHOW and Dave and John were purposely trying to ruin it. Palumbo always wanted to be the star and he didn't want Larry around. So he twisted the show from an intelligent discussion about bodybuilding into something that he knew would cause Larry to leave.

Once Larry left the show, I was in an odd situation. The man who had brought me in was now out. I spoke with Larry and he gave me his blessing to stay on and to try to expand my role on the show. With Larry gone, Dave, John and Gregg went nuts and I was given the freedom to stray from my top ten lists to other things. Then Dave started telling Gregg (who I think is a very funny guy) what type of bits to do and Gregg quit. Everyone knows that Dave has a great sense of humor, but DAVE IS NOT FUNNY. Dave gets jokes and laughs a lot, but he does not make people laugh. The odd thing is that once Larry and Gregg left the show, Dave began to bring the show back to the way Larry originally wanted it to be. He cut out most of the goofiness and began talking more about nutrition and serious news topics, so that eventually the only stupid thing on the show was ME!

Anyway, I stayed on and did the show for several months (without compensation). My best shows were probably a few of my top ten lists, my review of Shawn's DVD Fitness after Forty, and a monologue about my experience using Androgel (Testosterone Gel) and my assisting in the interview with the very funny Phil Hernon [starting at the 40:00 mark]: http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/525/137/

Eventually the show became more of a pain in the ass than fun and there was an underlying current of hostility between Dave and I, probably because of my many remarks about women bodybuilders (his wife/fiancee is a bodybuilder).

Steve Blechman always told me how much he enjoyed my bits and how funny he thought I was and I finally arranged a dinner meeting with him and his wife. We spent about 5-6 hours at a restaurant talking mostly about bodybuilding and the magazine. I told him that Blockhead and I were going to the Arnold Expo to videotape the Expo experience. He immediately said, "I want that content." I told him to get us passes and shirts and we would work out the details later, which eventually we did.

Blockhead and I did the Arnold Expo video with zero input or assistance from MD or Steve. I edited the video and licensed about half of the footage to MD. A few weeks later, I asked about covering the New York Pro show for them, and that's when the shenanigans began that marked the end of our relationship. I wound up licensing my New York Pro video to Bodybuilding.com and the following week was "fired" from MD Radio in retaliation for "sleeping with the enemy".

So you see, that is the story. I enjoyed working with Larry. I enjoyed speaking with Steve. I didn't like Dave. I never really spoke with John outside of the show, so I have nothing to say about him. I was no more employed by MD than I was by Bodybuilding.com.

Despite Dave's constant nagging for me to post on their message boards, as you can see from my post count at MD, I never really bothered. I never really got the idea of posting on two message boards in the same area of interest. Besides, Getbig is where it all started and Ron has always been a good friend to me.

As usual, that's 100% truth. Hope that helps!

No hard feelings!
BigNationRadio.com

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 02:18:21 AM »

Despite Dave's constant nagging for me to post on their message boards, as you can see from my post count at MD, I never really bothered. I never really got the idea of posting on two message boards in the same area of interest. Besides, Getbig is where it all started and Ron has always been a good friend to me.

No hard feelings!

Wise words Jason wise words

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 07:00:04 AM »

Do anyone agree?  ???

Dave did his time and is beyond it now.  It'll always be a part of his past and that experience will always play a role in the person he is from that point forward, but he seems to be doing very well and his popularity has never been greater. 

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 07:31:04 AM »
Dave did his time and is beyond it now.  It'll always be a part of his past and that experience will always play a role in the person he is from that point forward, but he seems to be doing very well and his popularity has never been greater. 

true

certainly seems like he's a different man.

i mean, he obviously sold billyguns the real deal... :-X

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 07:37:29 AM »
Get your facts right before you recklessly type on the keyboard.  But, why should Mr. Palumbo be emabarassed?  His credibility in this game is not shaken as he works with quite a few individuals.  Plus his prison time benefited him well (not just financially)...

I just can't beleive that anyone in this game even acknowledes his lame existence after selling fake gear.  And how come those that he sold to haven't beaten his ass?

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 08:53:46 AM »
Anyone who thinks serving any kind of time in 'the slammer' (i.e. throwing a % of your life away that you will never get back) has some sort of 'cred' is a complete moron. 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 09:25:02 AM »
Anyone who thinks serving any kind of time in 'the slammer' (i.e. throwing a % of your life away that you will never get back) has some sort of 'cred' is a complete moron. 

so true.  but tell that to the ghetto dwellers.  its a badge of honor.  that's why the rappers all emphasize their time. 

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 11:50:14 AM »
Let's be very clear. In November 2006, I was asked by LARRY PEPE to do a weekly segment on HIS SHOW. Larry Pepe is probably the most respected, knowledgeable and well-liked guy in the entire industry and he was running an intelligent, informative and classy radio show. He and I spoke on the phone and hit it off immediately and I agreed to do a Top Ten list every week. Just a few weeks after I joined the show, Palumbo and Romano did their best to alienate all of Larry's devoted listeners by having Adonis and Derek Anthony brawl on the air, have Valentino talk about banging trannies in the ass, and embarrass Larry's friend Stan McQuay with idiotic questions when he called in.

Now, I don't think there's anything wrong with the tranny bit or the DA/TA bit, but here's the thing: IT WAS LARRY'S SHOW and Dave and John were purposely trying to ruin it. Palumbo always wanted to be the star and he didn't want Larry around. So he twisted the show from an intelligent discussion about bodybuilding into something that he knew would cause Larry to leave.

Once Larry left the show, I was in an odd situation. The man who had brought me in was now out. I spoke with Larry and he gave me his blessing to stay on and to try to expand my role on the show. With Larry gone, Dave, John and Gregg went nuts and I was given the freedom to stray from my top ten lists to other things. Then Dave started telling Gregg (who I think is a very funny guy) what type of bits to do and Gregg quit. Everyone knows that Dave has a great sense of humor, but DAVE IS NOT FUNNY. Dave gets jokes and laughs a lot, but he does not make people laugh. The odd thing is that once Larry and Gregg left the show, Dave began to bring the show back to the way Larry originally wanted it to be. He cut out most of the goofiness and began talking more about nutrition and serious news topics, so that eventually the only stupid thing on the show was ME!

Anyway, I stayed on and did the show for several months (without compensation). My best shows were probably a few of my top ten lists, my review of Shawn's DVD Fitness after Forty, and a monologue about my experience using Androgel (Testosterone Gel) and my assisting in the interview with the very funny Phil Hernon [starting at the 40:00 mark]: http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/525/137/

Eventually the show became more of a pain in the ass than fun and there was an underlying current of hostility between Dave and I, probably because of my many remarks about women bodybuilders (his wife/fiancee is a bodybuilder).

Steve Blechman always told me how much he enjoyed my bits and how funny he thought I was and I finally arranged a dinner meeting with him and his wife. We spent about 5-6 hours at a restaurant talking mostly about bodybuilding and the magazine. I told him that Blockhead and I were going to the Arnold Expo to videotape the Expo experience. He immediately said, "I want that content." I told him to get us passes and shirts and we would work out the details later, which eventually we did.

Blockhead and I did the Arnold Expo video with zero input or assistance from MD or Steve. I edited the video and licensed about half of the footage to MD. A few weeks later, I asked about covering the New York Pro show for them, and that's when the shenanigans began that marked the end of our relationship. I wound up licensing my New York Pro video to Bodybuilding.com and the following week was "fired" from MD Radio in retaliation for "sleeping with the enemy".

So you see, that is the story. I enjoyed working with Larry. I enjoyed speaking with Steve. I didn't like Dave. I never really spoke with John outside of the show, so I have nothing to say about him. I was no more employed by MD than I was by Bodybuilding.com.

No hard feelings!

Yeah...ok, um...but where is your apology to the veterans of getbig  ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 11:59:43 AM »
Larry Pepe is probably the most respected, knowledgeable and well-liked guy in the entire industry and he was running an intelligent, informative and classy radio show.
How can you have respect for someone who SCAMS kids with this Sprayflex bullshit? Worse than Palumbo selling counterfeit GH.