Author Topic: Charles Dixon Is a Tank  (Read 7160 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Charles Dixon Is a Tank
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 05:54:22 AM »
"The Experts" interviewed C.D. in our wrap up video. He's a cool dude who told us he is entering the NY 202 and under show for his debut. He works with Ifbb pro jonnie stewart. He packs a ton of muscle and will hold his own in the pros.

Yea, he was working with some other folks a few years ago who didn't have his best interest at heart but he know has the folks behind him that will help him bring the pain in NYC.  Its amazing that that the under 202 division opened up however knowing Charles, he'll go chopping at the main competition.

He's not going to be settled with just a IFBB pro card and after he gets his long deserved rest from training and the tilapia fillets, he'll be back in the gym hard at work.

That's why he'll make a great pro champion because he loves to compete and he's not going to be content with that pro card.  Just like he did in football, he's going to be throwing some people around come showtime
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 06:06:07 AM »
Whatever, now Stan's smoking blunts with the G-Unit crew on tropical islands, that lucky fucker may not ever be back on a pro stage and I wouldn't blame him if he was done at this point one bit...Ha ha...You see how swelled up Dre and 50 are now?  That's Stan McQuay's work; talk about living the dream, he's been all about that shit from day one, that west coast rap shit, much props to him...Stan realized the ultimate dream, fuck bodybuilding.  Talk about a graduation, man.  Stan probably isn't even seeing this sport anymore...

Doing all this shit with an IFBB Pro Card, TOO?  Shit...hate all you want, but don't bother...chances are Stan can't hear a thing you're sayin'.  The boy's something else.     

Just to let you folks know about Stan, he's problably getting paid about 1.5-2  million dollars a year to train 50 Cent and problably even more for others so you can't really blame him for going out there doing all that.  More than likely, you're not going to see him on the stage ever again.  He may do one pro event just to do it but that's it.  I got no beef with him and years ago when he was still Musclemania he told me that he was going to get his just due and money that he's worth which is why he gave a finger to the Musclemania.  And quite frankly, I don't blame him.

You folks may think that its excessive and ludicrious but I'm basing this off the going rate for Puffy Combs personal trainer who makes 2 million a year.  50 cent will be a billionaire in about a few years due to his Formula 50 drink being sold to Coca-Cola.  The deal alone just to organize was worth a little over 500 million dollars and over time its going to get really big so he's not going to miss that money one bit.

Stan did the right thing and went for the money.  Bodybuilding is a sport but at his level, he wisely marketed his services and caught the big one
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2007, 06:30:46 AM »
Not everyone has the luxury of being 6'1.

Discuss.

Some people just don't try hard enough.  I see guys walking around at 5'2" and I just have to scoff at their inability to put more effort into height.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2007, 06:35:04 AM »

Just to let you folks know about Stan, he's problably getting paid about 1.5-2  million dollars a year to train 50 Cent and problably even more for others so you can't really blame him for going out there doing all that.  More than likely, you're not going to see him on the stage ever again.  He may do one pro event just to do it but that's it.  I got no beef with him and years ago when he was still Musclemania he told me that he was going to get his just due and money that he's worth which is why he gave a finger to the Musclemania.  And quite frankly, I don't blame him.

You folks may think that its excessive and ludicrious but I'm basing this off the going rate for Puffy Combs personal trainer who makes 2 million a year.  50 cent will be a billionaire in about a few years due to his Formula 50 drink being sold to Coca-Cola.  The deal alone just to organize was worth a little over 500 million dollars and over time its going to get really big so he's not going to miss that money one bit.

Stan did the right thing and went for the money.  Bodybuilding is a sport but at his level, he wisely marketed his services and caught the big one
1.5 - 2 million a year to train 50 cent ?....what are u smoking ?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 07:43:42 AM »
1.5 - 2 million a year to train 50 cent ?....what are u smoking ?

Unbelievably, Vince is right about this one. 50 sold his shares of Vitamin Water to Coke and cashed out in the 500M range. He's got several business ventures that are looking like huge successes. Plus, it's not unprecedented for stars to pay unreal wages for trainers. I could see Stan making 1M+ for his work.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 07:49:03 AM »
well, louie Ferigno trained Michael Jackson and still sells hulk t shirts and signatures at expo booths.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 09:05:16 AM »
Whatever, now Stan's smoking blunts with the G-Unit crew on tropical islands, that lucky fucker may not ever be back on a pro stage and I wouldn't blame him if he was done at this point one bit...Ha ha...You see how swelled up Dre and 50 are now?  That's Stan McQuay's work; talk about living the dream, he's been all about that shit from day one, that west coast rap shit, much props to him...Stan realized the ultimate dream, fuck bodybuilding.  Talk about a graduation, man.  Stan probably isn't even seeing this sport anymore...

Doing all this shit with an IFBB Pro Card, TOO?  Shit...hate all you want, but don't bother...chances are Stan can't hear a thing you're sayin'.  The boy's something else.     

I guess 50 hasn't seen Stan's G4P pics that he's done....especially those brokeback mountain pics

Jizzacked

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 09:38:58 AM »
that dude has harnessed the almighty power of the "livestrong" rubber band bracelet.  cut it off... like samson's hair, and he is nothing. 

:D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2007, 11:01:51 AM »
Now, we know 50's steroid hookup....nice going Mcfarland.
that dude has harnessed the almighty power of the "livestrong" rubber band bracelet.  cut it off... like samson's hair, and he is nothing. 

:D

Yeah, maybe I should get one.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »
he's going to be throwing some people around come showtime

you use some really gay wording, goodrum.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2007, 11:41:30 AM »

hey I am not a Stan hater,  I think he looks incredible and I'd love to look like him

I just said that he didn't deserve to beat Dixon last year, that's all

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2007, 04:15:39 PM »
I guess 50 hasn't seen Stan's G4P pics that he's done....especially those brokeback mountain pics

Wouldn't make a difference anyway, that's what contracts are for and Stan's smart enough to get everything in writing as well as have an attorney review the contract for him. 

Besides, I don't think that 50's going to give a damn anyway.  He's set for life and he problably won't come out with another record ever again
A

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2007, 06:18:39 PM »
Imagine this guy a few pounds lighter, though.  Incredible structure and nice striations.  I wanna see where he takes it from here.  Anybody know what his next show will be? 

Hell Yes.  Dude is impressive!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!