Author Topic: how long will i test positive for?  (Read 1436 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
how long will i test positive for?
« on: November 18, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
I quit using in september on my last cycle and plan on competing raw for awhile and don't want to use again until i hit another plateau in all my lifts and feel it's my last resort. My first meet I plan on entering is in april of '08...I used test and deca the last go around. I know that the test will be done and gone WAY before now but what about the deca? We're taking piss tests for this meet.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: how long will i test positive for?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 09:12:25 PM »
You just need a few months for the test to clear. But bad news, the deca, your looking at a good year and a half...sorry.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 03:24:41 AM »
I quit using in september on my last cycle and plan on competing raw for awhile and don't want to use again until i hit another plateau in all my lifts and feel it's my last resort. My first meet I plan on entering is in april of '08...I used test and deca the last go around. I know that the test will be done and gone WAY before now but what about the deca? We're taking piss tests for this meet.

Deca? at least 18 months.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 09:55:22 AM »
18 months is the standard theory.

i passed a piss test after being off Deca for 13 months.

What fed is this for? not all feds test ALL the lifters. sometimes they just test the top 3.

8)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 10:19:24 AM »

What fed is this for? not all feds test ALL the lifters. sometimes they just test the top 3.

8)

I knwo i'll easily make the top 3 in whatever class I enter..it's the 100% raw fed and they test 10% of their entries..but i have an idea that they'll test the top guys if you set a record for your weight class anyway. I'm told that deca shows up more easily if you have excess fat on yoru system since it tends to load up in adipose tissue regularly. I'm going to cut down for awhile and piss and pay for my own test to see how i test.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 11:00:09 AM »
I knwo i'll easily make the top 3 in whatever class I enter..it's the 100% raw fed and they test 10% of their entries..but i have an idea that they'll test the top guys if you set a record for your weight class anyway. I'm told that deca shows up more easily if you have excess fat on yoru system since it tends to load up in adipose tissue regularly. I'm going to cut down for awhile and piss and pay for my own test to see how i test.

That's a tough FED bro.

they test very well and once you fail they ban you for life.

cutting weight while being clean is going to kill your strength.

Also the AAS drug tests are very expensive.

8)

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 01:28:53 PM »
i read some where if you take propecia or something, you can make deca invisible on the drug test?  is it true?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 06:35:33 PM »
i read some where if you take propecia or something, you can make deca invisible on the drug test?  is it true?

this is need to know shit! 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 04:51:28 AM »
this is need to know shit! 

I dont think so. Its a DHT blocker. Deca is not a DHT base steroid. BS IMO.

Dilution or clean piss, or shed extra water with your piss from diuretics possibly.

Extra epitesto to correct a ratio is heard of, WhoTF knows how to play that game? Conde or Arnold?

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 05:40:10 AM »

8)

Bud you are lucky, I was caught once even i stop for 21 months. Not all top 3 get tested. it all depend, if Mr Pual want you. He will test you even you are last placing in any of the IBBF!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 05:53:22 AM »
Bud you are lucky, I was caught once even i stop for 21 months. Not all top 3 get tested. it all depend, if Mr Pual want you. He will test you even you are last placing in any of the IBBF!

A Posative test for Deca after 21mo?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 06:09:27 AM »

We are talking about powerlifting.

They test the top 3 or a percentage of the top lifters.

VERY rarely will they test some random guy, usually only if he is unknown and puts up huge numbers.

i've judged in several feds, i know the drill. ;)

8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 06:36:38 PM »
You just need a few months for the test to clear.
Recent paper shows test can be used at low/moderate dosage straight through without every athlete being caught. Thought this was interesting myself.

J Strength Cond Res. 2007 May;21(2):354-61.Click here to read Links
The effect of short-term use of testosterone enanthate on muscular strength and power in healthy young men.
Rogerson S, Weatherby RP, Deakin GB, Meir RA, Coutts RA, Zhou S, Marshall-Gradisnik SM.

School of Exercise and Sport Management, Southern Cross University, Lismore, New Wales, Australia. srogerson10@bigpond.com

Use of testosterone enanthate has been shown to significantly increase strength within 6-12 weeks of administration (2, 9), however, it is unclear if the ergogenic benefits are evident in less than 6 weeks. Testosterone enanthate is classified as a prohibited substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and its use may be detected by way of the urinary testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio (16). The two objectives of this study were to establish (a) if injection of 3.5 mg.kg(-1) testosterone enanthate once per week could increase muscular strength and cycle sprint performance in 3-6 weeks; and (b) if the WADA-imposed urinary T/E ratio of 4:1 could identify all subjects being administered 3.5 mg.kg(-1) testosterone enanthate. Sixteen healthy young men were match-paired and were assigned randomly in a double-blind manner to either a testosterone enanthate or a placebo group. All subjects performed a structured heavy resistance training program while receiving either testosterone enanthate (3.5 mg.kg(-1)) or saline injections once weekly for 6 weeks. One repetition maximum (1RM) strength measures and 10-second cycle sprint performance were monitored at the pre (week 0), mid (week 3), and post (week 6) time points. Body mass and the urinary T/E ratio were measured at the pre (week 0) and post (week 6) time points. When compared with baseline (pre), 1RM bench press strength and total work during the cycle sprint increased significantly at week 3 (p < 0.01) and week 6 (p < 0.01) in the testosterone enanthate group, but not in the placebo group. Body mass at week 6 was significantly greater than at baseline in the testosterone enanthate group (p < 0.01), but not in the placebo group. Despite the clear ergogenic effects of testosterone enanthate in as little as 3 weeks, 4 of the 9 subjects in the testosterone enanthate group ( approximately 44%) did not test positive to testosterone under current WADA urinary T/E ratio criteria.[/u]

For a 220lb person the dosage comes out to 350mg/week.