Author Topic: "the Pure Majestic" appreciation thread  (Read 777 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
"the Pure Majestic" appreciation thread
« on: November 19, 2007, 03:21:33 AM »
haha, this guy has a seriously funny posting style, somewhere between Dr. Snuggels, Albert Einstein and Hank Wood.  ;D ;D

I know.  Insulin has no effect on NMDA.  What was I thinking by posting that?
I'm sure glad you created the implication that my post was taken as a direct quote from an internet site that google linked me to.

Egg is most certainly on my face. 

I'm guessing that the plethora of nickels you've earned over the years is derived of an intellectual medium, right? 

I've often wondered if there were any definitive oxidative damages to organs.  I'm so glad you cleared that up.
I bet you could make a fortune informing the doctor's of the world about this. 

I've always figured that, while it was our ability to digest and utilize glucose for fuel that allowed us to reach such a high social stature, it would also be our demise from a health standpoint. 

Mother nature sure is a bitch, right? 

There is a big confrence on diabetes, oxidative damage, and insulin's unique effects on the insulin receptor here in the UK.   Perhaps you could present your research for the world?

Et tu Brute!  You're quite the violent one.  I bet you're a force to be reckoned with.  What if the proposed situation didn't arise? 
I'm not sure of the exact idea behind the proposition. 
Am I agreeing to you "bitchslapping me up and down the street?"

In that realm, I'm clearly admiting defeat just by "catching your lob." 

Am I allowed a bathroom break at any point?  Please remember that I'm a bodybuilder, and must carry my gallon of water at all times.  This causes frequent needs for urination. 

His sarcams puts even 'sarcasm's' posts to shame. I bet he must have a big brain, but a really small dick.  ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: "the Pure Majestic" appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 06:33:58 AM »
Bump for getbig's M.D. of sarcasm!  ;D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: "the Pure Majestic" appreciation thread
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 06:55:58 AM »

;)