Author Topic: hands down best multi-vitamin/mineral?  (Read 976 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hands down best multi-vitamin/mineral?
« on: November 19, 2007, 07:13:41 AM »
anyone have suggestions on the best multi out there? was using beverly's super pak however those little plastic packages smell and there's alot of pills to down at one time? perhaps i could just go the gnc men's multi route or something similar?

what does everyone else take? thanks in advance for the replies!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: hands down best multi-vitamin/mineral?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 09:11:49 AM »
anyone have suggestions on the best multi out there? was using beverly's super pak however those little plastic packages smell and there's alot of pills to down at one time? perhaps i could just go the gnc men's multi route or something similar?

what does everyone else take? thanks in advance for the replies!

Try looking for a whole food based vitamin. Usually you need to take 3 or 4 /day
:

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 11:08:47 AM »
what kind of food based multi like brand or whatever..ive been taking the Animal Pak and it has a good ingredient list but it smells like ass and is like 12 pills deep...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
Vit-Acell by max muscle it's liquid and has highest absorption of all vitamins on the market.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 11:24:48 AM »
fuck taking multi-vitamins! eat your goddamn vegetables! they have an excess of vitamins and will cause your body to produce all of the enzymes you need to digest the rest of your daily food intake that might be vitamin deficient.

for those of you who didnt know... vitamins = precursors to digestive enzymes needed to extract nutrients from the food which conatined those vitamins.    vitamin lacking foods draw upon your bodys own enzyme stores in order to extract its nutrients. vegetables have more vitmains than what their own nutritional content calls for, and this excess of vitamins produces an excess of digestive enzymes; thus preventing those vitamin deficient foods rom drawing upon your body's enzyme reserves in order to extract their nutrients.

take some notes bitches, schools in session! ;D

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 11:39:44 AM »
ADAM by NOW FOODS :)
-

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 09:34:07 PM »
vitamins have way more effects then just creating enzymes though.

the best multi vitamin out there is ortho core from AOR. no doubt about it.