Author Topic: once and for all is milk bad for you?  (Read 937 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
once and for all is milk bad for you?
« on: November 19, 2007, 09:52:43 AM »
i've been reading so much milk scare articles lately it's not funny. milk is good, milk is bad, if your going to drink milk only skim (which i was drinking), no, not even skim milk is good for you, if your going to drink milk it has to be skim and purely organic, no, not even that is good for you because most adults are lactose intolerant and don't even know it?

help!

i don't want to use milk in cereal or drink it straight or alot of it each day, all i want is to drink 2 glasses of milk a day in my protein shakes to make them thicker and taste better! and of course i want to drink it if it's really not bad for you! thanks in advance for your replies everyone!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: once and for all is milk bad for you?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 10:16:10 AM »
I think a glass of Organic Milk every day or two is good for you.

S

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 10:36:23 AM »
milk is bad for most people, yes. for a number of reasons. some can cope with it, but for the majority i would say stay away from milk products.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 05:38:27 AM »
i've been reading so much milk scare articles lately it's not funny. milk is good, milk is bad, if your going to drink milk only skim (which i was drinking), no, not even skim milk is good for you, if your going to drink milk it has to be skim and purely organic, no, not even that is good for you because most adults are lactose intolerant and don't even know it?

help!

i don't want to use milk in cereal or drink it straight or alot of it each day, all i want is to drink 2 glasses of milk a day in my protein shakes to make them thicker and taste better! and of course i want to drink it if it's really not bad for you! thanks in advance for your replies everyone!

Human Beings are the same in the sense that they are all omnivores, all need the same vitamins and minerals, have brains the run exclusively on glucose and all do much better on raw natural foods than on modern processed foods. However, this does not change the fact that there some minor biochemical disimilarities between people and especially between etchnic groups. Lactose tolerance is one of these. As a general rule, the only adult Humans who can withstand a high ingestion of lactose without getting sick are the Sosha from Etiopia and Caucasians from Northwestern Europe. These peoples survived with animal milk through generations, and they posses the lactose tolerance gene. A Swedish man can ingest an amount of milk that would kill an Arab or Asian man. The general rule is this: if your skin is white like milk, then milk is good for you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE