Author Topic: The Leap  (Read 2083 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
The Leap
« on: November 19, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »
Have you ever noticed how some BB are able to make the big leap?    If you’ve seen it you know what I’m talking about.  Fux, Coleman, Yates, Nasser, Kovacs, and Wolf have all done it.  At one point they were average big pros, but seemingly overnight they appear to have taken some secret formula and suddenly they had new oversized physiques with the wow factor!

How do they do this?  What are they taking?  And why aren’t more pros able to make this big leap?  I remember reading an interview with one of the smaller pros who said he simply wasn’t willing to take the risks other guys take to make that leap, suggesting that the formula for making the leap is well known, but many guys decline to take it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The Leap
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 10:53:08 AM »
insulin
T

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 11:00:25 AM »
You mean, like this?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »
Branch made the 'leap', but now looks like shit.
The Number 2 in Scranton

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 11:20:12 AM »
insulin

What exactly does insulin do that normal steroids don’t?  What is the big risk in taking insulin?

You mean, like this?

He made a big change, but Trey is not a good example of the leap I am talking about.  In the first pic he looks like a normal football player.  In the next he looks like bodybuilder.  The leap I’m talking about is someone who is already an established pro with a great BB physique but then makes a leap to a new level.  Fux and Coleman are good examples of this.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 11:24:18 AM »
going from 3 to 6 meals per day.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 11:27:52 AM »
What exactly does insulin do that normal steroids don’t?  What is the big risk in taking insulin?

He made a big change, but Trey is not a good example of the leap I am talking about.  In the first pic he looks like a normal football player.  In the next he looks like bodybuilder.  The leap I’m talking about is someone who is already an established pro with a great BB physique but then makes a leap to a new level.  Fux and Coleman are good examples of this.

Always wondered about that too - how can a nearly maxxed out body once again drastically change?
Dorian solely "blamed" his transformation from 92 to 93 on food - timing + macronutrient breakdown... who knows?

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 12:02:10 PM »
INSULIN Its been said a million times by armatures and pros alike. It will add 20 to 30 pounds of thick muscle to an already maxed out physique. Seems like some can make the transition with little sides Levrone, Cormeir while others gets all the sides King, Ruhl. By sides i mean interstitial fat, distended abdomen, ect.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 12:36:13 PM »
Kai Green has made huge changes size-wise.....maybe it's something in the citrus.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 12:40:51 PM »
Kai Green has made huge changes size-wise.....maybe it's something in the citrus.... :-\

Insulin.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 12:41:56 PM »
BSN and Muscletech stacks...with lots of slin.

8)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 12:45:18 PM »
Have you ever noticed how some BB are able to make the big leap?    If you’ve seen it you know what I’m talking about.  Fux, Coleman, Yates, Nasser, Kovacs, and Wolf have all done it.  At one point they were average big pros, but seemingly overnight they appear to have taken some secret formula and suddenly they had new oversized physiques with the wow factor!

How do they do this?  What are they taking?  And why aren’t more pros able to make this big leap?  I remember reading an interview with one of the smaller pros who said he simply wasn’t willing to take the risks other guys take to make that leap, suggesting that the formula for making the leap is well known, but many guys decline to take it.

You're in luck Bay...

sperm is the main difference

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 12:49:06 PM »
You're in luck Bay...

sperm is the main difference

You're wrong, because if it was right, True Adonis and Dreke Anthony would battle for the olympia.  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 01:10:27 PM »
Yates was never an average pro. He started off in second place. Never placed lower than second. Won the O on his second try. Champ straight out da box.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 01:19:10 PM »
Cell-Tech

Before.................. .............and After!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 01:25:50 PM »
Cell-Tech

Before.................. .............and After!

The first guy looks better.  ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 01:26:28 PM »
The first guy looks better.  ;)

THat's Wolverine!...............

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 02:56:40 PM »
it isn't insulin by itself.

everyone who cries 'insulin' are those who have never used it, else they'd not be saying it.

im not saying it doesnt have something to do with it, maybe it does, but i know of more than a few who have used it (insulin) for years that dont have that level of development.

i would say more than anything it is the use of GH and mid single- digit grams of test a week.

anyone who runs GH knows how it changes your body. test is the true muscle builder. the combination of the two at dosages only those running it know would be enough to promote the kinds of gains your now seeing, Bay.
b

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 03:01:01 PM »
it isn't insulin by itself.

everyone who cries 'insulin' are those who have never used it, else they'd not be saying it.

im not saying it doesnt have something to do with it, maybe it does, but i know of more than a few who have used it (insulin) for years that dont have that level of development.

i would say more than anything it is the use of GH and mid single- digit grams of test a week.

anyone who runs GH knows how it changes your body. test is the true muscle builder. the combination of the two at dosages only those running it know would be enough to promote the kinds of gains your now seeing, Bay.

You make sense.  I'll buy that... but why don't more guys make this leap?  Relatively few have done it.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 03:47:38 PM »
You make sense.  I'll buy that... but why don't more guys make this leap?  Relatively few have done it.

Could be money, assuming what no one says is correct. Remember we are talking about bodybuilders here, GH is cheaper now than when it first hit the market, but still...there's only so much G4P one can do in a single day :-\

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 04:33:34 PM »
ruhl, nasser, fux, kovacs, coleman all have the structures for a successful 'leap.' thats why the smaller guys stay small, cause they simply cant pull it off.