Author Topic: IFBB Infront of Congress  (Read 673 times)

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
IFBB Infront of Congress
« on: November 19, 2007, 03:28:58 PM »
What would happen if the IFBB (officials and pros(including Bob Chick) were called in front of congress to answer questions related to performance enhancing drugs.  No one in the IFBB is drug free and even if they deny being on performance enhancing drugs, no one would believe them anyway because of how they look.  At least the MLB and the WWE performers can deny it and some people will believe them.  Jay Cutler can't even do on the mainstream media because of the drug question.

This is not out of the question...Congress attacks hot topic issue, and ignores the important one.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: IFBB Infront of Congress
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 03:32:01 PM »
They'd pull out Flex and MD and quote verbatim from Muscletech and BSN ads... their gains come entirely from legal supplements 8)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 03:40:17 PM »
haha, I'll answer again. IMO the IFBB and pro BB as a whole is not a big enough enterprise for congress to do this. Why go after pro bodybuilding when you can question multi-million WWE or in MLB'S case billion dollar organizations?

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 03:47:13 PM »
haha, I'll answer again. IMO the IFBB and pro BB as a whole is not a big enough enterprise for congress to do this. Why go after pro bodybuilding when you can question multi-million WWE or in MLB'S case billion dollar organizations?

The only reason I can think of, is because the entire sports community looks at bodybuilding like a "howto" manual.