Author Topic: Big Nation: Comments on the show 11-19-07  (Read 29359 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Big Nation: Minute by Minute, and Comments
« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »
Do you think it's anything that anybody cares for?
lol, you dopes have no clue! people tuned into to hear shit like that not the garbage you put on!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2007, 09:39:49 PM »
ok im done listening to it,,this is my opinion about the show

1. id like to congratulate special ed for having the best interview in new era and medium bodybuilding with ad,,the guys is down to earth and very very nice person,,huge impression of what bodybuilders should be and act like

2. id like to congratulate special ed for the second best interview in new era bodybuilding with alex

both have good solid cahacters and physiqes with personalty and brain to match,,it made us bodybuilders look a hell of a lot better if a person listened to this shwo and thought we were dumb

3. squad was good ,,keith was good ,,it will improve the more the show go on and i believe you will see some good shit from squad,,he knows his bodybuilding! doesnt have to be competetive for that

4. i notice there is a start of a talk about hormone use my recomendation is to be careful since you are on us grounds and the fed are bored,,so make sure you say that hormones need prescription or something to back up your ass,,make sure you say it sometime along the program as in hot girl voice saying ...hormones should be used only by prescription from an md yada yada...just to cover your ass and that will make bodybuilders talk more frely about them

5. when you get commercials and you will 100% get it and make money out of this thing within i estimate 6-12 months,,make sure you put music also post show when you closing the show so its more professional

6. when you get threats that you need to stop this show because it hurt bb radio make sure you stand on your grounds and dont give up because this show i think can be crazy humor and real good solid bodybuilding info

7. i think that today you withness the beggining of something big ,,why? because everything was interesting,, i didnt leave or press pause and that ed guy meant to do radio or media ,,he is better than the other hosts i heard talking about bodybuilding from a host point of view,,got more charisma,,more personality ,,and better guests to come since everyone has something to earn from this show it will always have a big audience...because it is made for no bullshit bodybuilding with real bodybuilding talk from profesional amatuer and getbig that follow this bodybuilding

i liked
fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2007, 09:41:45 PM »
I agree with GH15, I didn't like the content, but Ed is a natural on the air.
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2007, 10:08:52 PM »
I agree with GH15, I didn't like the content, but Ed is a natural on the air.

think about this in this way,,,this show will 99% burry other radio shows about bodybuilding and practially finishes other boards and leave getbig as sole controller of bodybuilding industry officially!,,until now it was not officially it was an unspoken thing but now i really think that within a year if this fly gebig will be the main official dominent
think about it you can now actually hear people like van,,disgusted,,coach,,white widow,,mishko,,priest well with him it will be problematic because he needs to behave for now but he will come on in future,,arvila,,tropopin if feels like it,,you can actually have suckmymuscle and narcsistic something give you history lessons about physiqes with out the drug aspects,,im serious here this is unlimited to a point of destroying any competition with people who knows exactly what it takes drug wize like white widow and the thai guy i forgot his name,,people who actually train athletes like coach and milos,,,people who actually know history of bodybuilding like narcsistic and suckmuscle who can go crazy on eachother on radio ,,and people who have total authority on bodybuilding knowledge like that van dude who even knows it better than me

this thing is going to be HUGE if you stick to it
fallen angel

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2007, 10:48:55 PM »
Show was pretty good, need to work out a few bugs but for a first show not to bad at all 8).

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2007, 11:51:18 PM »
Waddy, that was some good shit my friend
Air Falcon

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 20, 2007, 12:02:09 AM »
Ron, my final offer is 75 000 dollars in cash for getbig. Im gonna make getbig huge, do you guys take international phonecalls on the radio? Im in europe and couldnt listen, cause i slept, is the show recorded on the site?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #207 on: November 20, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »
alex 23 you kind of sound like a southeast asian tranny with a touch of downsyndrome
its comin today

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #208 on: November 20, 2007, 12:43:36 AM »
hahaha great entertainment

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #209 on: November 20, 2007, 12:51:59 AM »
Onlyme... well... is stuck in traffic and getting owned by Ed  ;D

Miss that part. ::)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #210 on: November 20, 2007, 12:58:56 AM »
haha damn i am at the part where they receive call ins.

we got a few trolls here dont we?  ;D ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 20, 2007, 01:11:13 AM »
sf sounded like a down to earth dude ...his "hahahahahaha" all the time was classic.

dw was cool as always aand so the other guys!

Great show. It will have a future........

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: November 20, 2007, 02:48:05 AM »
Hey alex23 whats with the accent? You french?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #213 on: November 20, 2007, 03:34:34 AM »
where can i download this show? i missed it..

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: November 20, 2007, 04:11:08 AM »
where can i download this show? i missed it..

Look on the first page, SS provided the link. Frozzor was viciosly owned by Special Ed.

Frozzor ''hey im Frozzor from getbig, the guy that posted fake pics''

Special Ed  '' so what guy, do we have a next call'''

Hey frozzor whats your damn problem? So you posted your damn fake pics, whats the damn story?

ahahahahaha

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: November 20, 2007, 04:42:50 AM »
ok im done listening to it,,this is my opinion about the show

1. id like to congratulate special ed for having the best interview in new era and medium bodybuilding with ad,,the guys is down to earth and very very nice person,,huge impression of what bodybuilders should be and act like

2. id like to congratulate special ed for the second best interview in new era bodybuilding with alex

both have good solid cahacters and physiqes with personalty and brain to match,,it made us bodybuilders look a hell of a lot better if a person listened to this shwo and thought we were dumb

3. squad was good ,,keith was good ,,it will improve the more the show go on and i believe you will see some good shit from squad,,he knows his bodybuilding! doesnt have to be competetive for that

4. i notice there is a start of a talk about hormone use my recomendation is to be careful since you are on us grounds and the fed are bored,,so make sure you say that hormones need prescription or something to back up your ass,,make sure you say it sometime along the program as in hot girl voice saying ...hormones should be used only by prescription from an md yada yada...just to cover your ass and that will make bodybuilders talk more frely about them

5. when you get commercials and you will 100% get it and make money out of this thing within i estimate 6-12 months,,make sure you put music also post show when you closing the show so its more professional

6. when you get threats that you need to stop this show because it hurt bb radio make sure you stand on your grounds and dont give up because this show i think can be crazy humor and real good solid bodybuilding info

7. i think that today you withness the beggining of something big ,,why? because everything was interesting,, i didnt leave or press pause and that ed guy meant to do radio or media ,,he is better than the other hosts i heard talking about bodybuilding from a host point of view,,got more charisma,,more personality ,,and better guests to come since everyone has something to earn from this show it will always have a big audience...because it is made for no bullshit bodybuilding with real bodybuilding talk from profesional amatuer and getbig that follow this bodybuilding

i liked

Radio  ain't the internet kids.   FCC and other legal issues come to play  ;)

Anyone giving Squad a live mike and airtime didn't think very hard about Liable, defamation and other Legal issues.
It can  easily cost them dearly.

Squads Not a money machine like Howard Stern  to make a problem his mouth births go away.
This matter has caused major disasters even  for many extremely wealthy performers.

Think before you talk is not something He's likely capable of for any extended time.

Somebody's making a poor and dangerous Business decision here.
Not a game.   

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #216 on: November 20, 2007, 04:53:56 AM »

Radio  ain't the internet kids.   FCC and other legal issues come to play  ;)

Anyone giving Squad a live mike and airtime didn't think very hard about Liable, defamation and other Legal issues.
It can  easily cost them dearly.

Squads Not a money machine like Howard Stern  to make a problem his mouth births go away.
This matter has caused major disasters even  for many extremely wealthy performers.

Think before you talk is not something He's likely capable of for any extended time.

Somebody's making a poor and dangerous Business decision here.
Not a game.   

oh yeah, i can imagine sevatase taking special ed to court in a multi million dollar lawsuit for something squadfather said about him on an internet radio show... ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2007, 04:56:09 AM »

I had a number of questions for that Squadfather especially all that racist bullshit he kicks around.  Stuff that everyone wants to know before I was CENSORED

you're a fucking idiot, plain and simple.  

don't censor people?  riiiiiiiiight, when you come on and the first thing out of your mouth is about sucking dick you deserve to be hung up on.

why don't you take the money your saving on your supps since you're "sponsored" now and go buy some class, 5 bucks of class will triple what you've got now so that should be a good starting point.  

nasser=piece of shit

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 20, 2007, 05:13:05 AM »
oh yeah, i can imagine sevatase taking special ed to court in a multi million dollar lawsuit for something squadfather said about him on an internet radio show... ::)

I think he was implying the ''open steroid discussion ''on radio.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #219 on: November 20, 2007, 05:23:03 AM »
you're a fucking idiot, plain and simple.  

don't censor people?  riiiiiiiiight, when you come on and the first thing out of your mouth is about sucking dick you deserve to be hung up on.

why don't you take the money your saving on your supps since you're "sponsored" now and go buy some class, 5 bucks of class will triple what you've got now so that should be a good starting point.  

he will deny he provided the cause to be cut off.

Paul Allen

« Reply #220 on: November 20, 2007, 05:25:39 AM »
it's a blog type radio show, meaning a personal opinion show.

no one's going to sue anyone, no one's coming after anyone, relax.

i agree with gh15 however, i can see this radio show beating all other internet based bodybuilding shows.

i'll give ed 2 more shows so he can fine tune everything, then it should be non-stop hilarity with great guests.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #221 on: November 20, 2007, 05:44:46 AM »
  he will deny he provided the cause to be cut off.
think of all the things venom could do if he just took all that time he wastes denying things and making false claims about himself...hell, add in the time he wastes being delusional about almost every aspect of his existance and the guy might actually be able to do something constructive.  Think about it, 4-5 hours a day denying that you are at the absolute bottom of the gene pool, another 2-3 hours a day telling everyone how you just couldn't nail that last second conditioning problem that you've had every time you get your ass onstage or telling everyone how you 'were not a pussy" when you didn't do shit when DA spit in your face....man, that's almost a whole day.  I mean walking around telling everyone you got 2nd in a 2 man show is hard work and all but I think if venom actually spent that time on the treadmill or something he'd be whole hell of alot better off.
nasser=piece of shit

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #222 on: November 20, 2007, 06:16:06 AM »
haha blockhead sounds like a grumpy whiny old man, like homers dad in simpsons
Z

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 20, 2007, 06:31:14 AM »
haha blockhead sounds like a grumpy whiny old man, like homers dad in simpsons

Yeah expecially in the beginning, after 5 min you egt used to it i quess. This show was so amateur due to nervous people that called, and alex a is a damn slow talker, damn, it didnt do much for the show wasting 50 % on nutrition tips how to get your glutes ripped. Alex23 sounds like a frenchman with 3 month english tapes lessons kind of guy, and squadfather was kind of owerwhelmed and anxious a couple of times when he started talkin about himself. He got every reason to be, he wants to play diehard on the messageboards, and then when you hear his voice , its like you talkin to a horny, confused little schoolgirl. He couldnt live up to his image.Haha and what about SuperStar askin for Alex his number, i think i know who laid that good prank down, but wont mention any names.Haha DW high like a kitten.Frozzor was the joke of this show, haha god what a retard. And then we got a bad ass Vince Goodrum that comes in swinging, he should have stay a little more political, and talk with clean language. Overall it was a great and funny show, tradin getbig stories and some deep getbig members bonding.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: November 20, 2007, 06:43:11 AM »
Ed needs to relax a little.

when Waddy got on, it was obvious that he was about to make the whole show memorable and Ed was as cold as ice, as if he never heard of him before. all he had to do say was wassup to the man and dw would have done the rest.

chill a bit Ed. if you make it a show about protein drinks, believe me, it will die before it even gets to second gear.

reminds me of the times when arnold was asked about how many dessicated liver tablets he took or drinking milk, arnold was smart enough to know people didn't want to hear about that shit. instead, arnold would shut it down and immediately talk about something that people did like to do ie drink beer.

the hardcore listeners already know about protein drinks and pecs and the broader public couldn't give 2 shits. if they want that shit, they'll watch infomercials.

people want to hear about how fun and exciting bbing is so bring them the funny and let the real characters do their thing.