Author Topic: INCREDIBLE Video Screen Shots  (Read 4081 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: INCREDIBLE Video Screen Shots
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 10:27:27 AM »
Suspenders are awesome..

I want a pair to go along with my pinstripe navy suit.  8)

I have a good pair of suspenders you can wear for the next Nasser night...just give me a shout if you want to meet up before to pick it up.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 11:57:58 AM »
Have you guys seen anything more impressive?  These shots are all from Nasser on the Way Part 3...in order:

a)  585 lb deadlifts
b)  215 lb barbell curls
c)  255 lb barbell curls
d)  495 lb incline barbell press
e)  200 lb dumbell shoulder press
f)  140 lb dumbell shoulder press

All oil.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »
Do you recall the "FLEX photoshooting" where JP Fux broke his legs trying to squat 675 lbs in normal clothing?  Were those also "fake weights"?  Or let me guess, they only give fake weights to Huge Nasser but real ones to JP?  ::)

after this accident they replaced real weight with fake during photoshoots.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 12:49:18 PM »
HUGE Nasser is the man!

You're right, he is the man if the criteria is failing to win Mr. O, failing to secure proper financing through bodybuilding and sounding like a sour loser when the career is done

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 12:57:43 PM »
after this accident they replaced real weight with fake during photoshoots.

The JP fux accident was several years AFTER Huge Nasser's photoshoot with the 200 lb dumbells.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 01:39:47 PM »
In his video he said he got one and a half reps out with it in the photoshoot with Ian.

Translation: one shitty rep with the help from a spotter =  zero reps

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 01:48:18 PM »
Translation: one shitty rep with the help from a spotter =  zero reps

Nope, one complete rep without a spotter, and halfway up on the second rep, followed by a full rep with a bit of a spot.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 01:51:20 PM »
Ian Harrison, another monster...he used to be a personal trainer at my Golds in Tampa, super intensity..

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 02:14:14 PM »
Nope, one complete rep without a spotter, and halfway up on the second rep, followed by a full rep with a bit of a spot.

No

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 02:31:20 PM »

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »
I always thought it was a little dangerous of Nasser to keep his glasses on while hoisting such heavy weights overhead as he did.  Also, he spent so much time on his body but didn't go get a hair transplant or LASIK or fix his teeth.  Made no sense to me either.

Because real men are cool with not havin lotsa hair on their head. Only fags get cosmetic surgery. Fag.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 04:04:01 PM »
Yes

Pics or you're lying!

If he's as great as you claim he is, he wouldn't have to sell soiled pants to homos. Conclusion: all hype

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 04:08:05 PM »
If he's as great as you claim he is, he wouldn't have to sell soiled pants to homos. Conclusion: all hype

He doesn't *have* to sell pants or anything, he does it out of his kindness to his fans to allow them to have memorabilia of himself.  It's not like he's charging an arm and a leg for it either.  What other pro bodybuilder is thoughtful enough to do that.  I think that fitness chick Mercedes Khani was selling used clothing to her fans but at a much higher price, even though she doesn't have as consistent a track record in contest placings as Huge Nasser.  So even though that makes Huge Nasser's clothing worth more, he is still generous enough to sell for less than Mercedes.  Much better value for your dollar IMO.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 04:22:59 PM »
He doesn't *have* to sell pants or anything, he does it out of his kindness to his fans to allow them to have memorabilia of himself. 

What a great legacy his leaving behind.. pants probably with shit stains. If you want to call that memorabilia, go ahead.

It's not like he's charging an arm and a leg for it either. 

No one would pay more. I doubt many people buy them even at their current prices. Most people are sane enough to pay for crap like that.

What other pro bodybuilder is thoughtful enough to do that. 

Thoughful? Well, let's see... for example. Lee Haney started a camp for children without fathers to help them out. Is selling underpants the greatest legacy Nasser is able to do to humanity? You're truly impressed easily.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2007, 04:24:48 PM »
What a great legacy his leaving behind.. pants probably with shit stains. If you want to call that memorabilia, go ahead.

No one would pay more. I doubt many people buy them even at their current prices. Most people are sane enough to pay for crap like that.

Thoughful? Well, let's see... for example. Lee Haney started a camp for children without fathers to help them out. Is selling underpants the greatest legacy Nasser is able to do to humanity? You're truly impressed easily.

lol I didn't say that was Nasser's only thoughtful gesture.  There are many other examples, this is just one.  And yes, his clothing is memorabilia, becuase it's a reminder as to how HUGE he was to fit in them.  If  people are willing to pay more for Mercedes Khani's clothing then Huge Nasser could also sell for more.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 04:27:32 PM »
lol I didn't say that was Nasser's only thoughtful gesture.  There are many other examples, this is just one.

Please let us know what else he's done. Do they measure up to selling crappy underpants to homos?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2007, 04:31:23 PM »
Please let us know what else he's done. Do they measure up to selling crappy underpants to homos?

In I can't remember the country right now, but he was doing a promo in some country with lots of poor villagers so he gave hundreds of autographed 8 x 10's instead of charging the normal price.  He also remembers fans' names very well, showing they actually do mean something to him unlike 95% of other pros.  As for financial contributions, he doesn't boast about his donations but that doesnt mean he doesn't make any. 

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 04:32:05 PM »
All oil.

What the fuck does oil have to do with lifts?

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 04:34:36 PM »
Did anyone actually see that video?

His form is terrible.

Terrible.

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 04:35:04 PM »
He doesn't *have* to sell pants or anything, he does it out of his kindness to his fans to allow them to have memorabilia of himself.  It's not like he's charging an arm and a leg for it either.  What other pro bodybuilder is thoughtful enough to do that.  I think that fitness chick Mercedes Khani was selling used clothing to her fans but at a much higher price, even though she doesn't have as consistent a track record in contest placings as Huge Nasser.  So even though that makes Huge Nasser's clothing worth more, he is still generous enough to sell for less than Mercedes.  Much better value for your dollar IMO.

Exactly. Tom Platz does the same thing, even though he's not in the same league as Nasser.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2007, 04:38:06 PM »
Did anyone actually see that video?

His form is terrible.

Terrible.

Yes, please explain - how is his form so terrible?  When you're holding 255 lbs in a barbell curls position it will naturally lean your torso a bit forward no matter how big you are, which to the untrained eye would make it appear as though the curler is cheating more than he really is to bring it up.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2007, 04:48:31 PM »
In I can't remember the country right now, but he was doing a promo in some country with lots of poor villagers so he gave hundreds of autographed 8 x 10's

What a selfish prick.. those poor villagers needed food and clothes and education, not his shameless self promotion!! Just another proof how moronic he is. Case closed

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2007, 05:24:04 PM »
What a selfish prick.. those poor villagers needed food and clothes and education, not his shameless self promotion!! Just another proof how moronic he is. Case closed

So it's Nasser's fault that a promoter from one of those countries paid Nasser to come over?  You're obviously just trying desperately to put down Huge Nasser any chance you get.  When else have you ridiculed someone for not feeding hundreds of people?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
Sticky this thread

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2007, 05:32:12 PM »
So it's Nasser's fault that a promoter from one of those countries paid Nasser to come over?  You're obviously just trying desperately to put down Huge Nasser any chance you get.  When else have you ridiculed someone for not feeding hundreds of people?

If he's so financially that well off, why would he give something as cheap as photos? Is he truly that selfish?

Translation = Nasser is NOT as well off as he could be, and therefore sells soiled undies to homos out of desperation.