Author Topic: Barry Bonds and pro wresslin' undergoes serious indictment on roids  (Read 2008 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Recently  Marion Jones had to return her medals may face going to prison for lying to a grand jury about it. Now Barry Bonds is pretty much shunned from major league baseball and under federal indictment with  possible prison time. A federal probe is looking at what goes on in terms of drug use in pro wrasslin'.
While I feel strongly about making BB drugs legal here in the USA, they are NOT and the political climate is going after them.
I am amazed that the hardcore bodybuilding world seems oblvious to this stuff and acts like nothing is going on???? In other sports, they ues roids . But, if they get caught the sport shuns them . In bodybuilding you get shunned if you don't use drugs...go figiure. Am I missing something?   Howard

Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Barry Bonds and pro wresslin' undergoes serious indictment on roids
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 11:17:04 PM »
never heard of anyone being shunned cause theyre natural. but simple fact - use drugs = get bigger, which means better. of course a natty is gonna get 'shunned' if they look like shit compared to a drug user.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 11:20:42 PM »
I'm surprised they haven't busted many bodybuilders. I mean...it's not like they look natural..

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 11:21:18 PM »
never heard of anyone being shunned cause theyre natural. but simple fact - use drugs = get bigger, which means better. of course a natty is gonna get 'shunned' if they look like shit compared to a drug user.

I was trying to wax poetic and keep the same words in both phrases. The real deal is that in bodybuilding one is EXPECTED to use drugs to be a pro, it is considered normal and what everyone does.
In all other sports it has major stigma is my point.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 11:23:14 PM »
I'm surprised they haven't busted many bodybuilders. I mean...it's not like they look natural..

A boatload of DEA summons were handed out at the arnold a couple years ago. Many of the pros from Shawn Ray to Milos got one if you remember. I honestly fear the worst in the not too distant future for our lil' world, seriously.
Howard

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 11:25:38 PM »
I was trying to wax poetic and keep the same words in both phrases. The real deal is that in bodybuilding one is EXPECTED to use drugs to be a pro, it is considered normal and what everyone does.
In all other sports it has major stigma is my point.

bbing isnt considered a sport by the mainstream, therefore no one is 'cheating' and nothing is morally wrong. hope this helps.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 11:28:41 PM »
bbing isnt considered a sport by the mainstream, therefore no one is 'cheating' and nothing is morally wrong. hope this helps.

Hmmm, tell that to Vince McMann of the WWF, so he can use it as a BRILLIANT defense now . :'(
It is the drug use they are going after, not if it is cheating in the sport...something called a class III substance law there buddy

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 11:31:40 PM »
u do realise the only reason theyre going after vince is due to the deaths, right? deaths in bbing go unnoticed, unlike the 'stars' of wwe. therefore its not as big a deal what they do, aslong as they stay alive.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 11:38:27 PM »
Recently  Marion Jones had to return her medals may face going to prison for lying to a grand jury about it. Now Barry Bonds is pretty much shunned from major league baseball and under federal indictment with  possible prison time. A federal probe is looking at what goes on in terms of drug use in pro wrasslin'.
While I feel strongly about making BB drugs legal here in the USA, they are NOT and the political climate is going after them.
I am amazed that the hardcore bodybuilding world seems oblvious to this stuff and acts like nothing is going on???? In other sports, they ues roids . But, if they get caught the sport shuns them . In bodybuilding you get shunned if you don't use drugs...go figiure. Am I missing something?   Howard

1) BBing is not a sport, just a freakshow....therefore no interest from congress.

2) Bbing industry, is too small. Congress wants big business, not some freakshow where they are lucky to fill the high school auditorium.

However, I'm still baffled why they haven't gone after the most obvious abusers of steroids..... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 12:06:19 AM »
just like they dont go after the users in wwe, they wont go after the users in bb. its the dealers and guys that can control the problem, that they want. hence, vince mcmahon. but as i said, if its in sport, then thats another story, as it is mainstream and people actually give a shit about who is using. no one does in wrestling or bbing, as its common place.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 12:26:03 AM »
There can be no proffesional sports without drugs.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 12:40:01 AM »
There can be no proffesional sports without drugs.

::)
HAHA, RON.....

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 03:16:23 AM »
Would the NFL be able to fill stadia (and pay the bonds that municipalities have floated) with each person spending a hundred dollars, and sell all that television time if the linemen only weigh 230 lbs?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 03:40:17 AM »
Would the NFL be able to fill stadia (and pay the bonds that municipalities have floated) with each person spending a hundred dollars, and sell all that television time if the linemen only weigh 230 lbs?

I Think the public gives crap about whether the linemen weigh 230 or 330, they come to see a good game, not a freak show...hell it might even be more appealing!

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 04:19:30 AM »

Nice use of the word STADIA.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 04:26:31 AM »
Wrestling is mostly for the kids so there idols should be clean but in saying that the Goverment should have no say in what an Athlete uses its an individuals choice.

Fuck the Goverment.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 04:41:52 AM »
::)

Or well, let's say the level would drop to that of the 60's.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 06:37:26 AM »
I think Arnold might be protecting BBing

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 06:41:58 AM »
Wrestling is mostly for the kids so there idols should be clean but in saying that the Goverment should have no say in what an Athlete uses its an individuals choice.

This isn't 1982 anymore.  Most people that watch wrestling are in their 20's or 30's, the ones that grew up with it in the 80's.  They're not retarded, nobody thinks that you're gonna be rockin' some 24 inch pythons if you say your prayers and take your vitamins.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 07:54:41 AM »

more WONDERFUL use of taxpayers money and "lawmakers" time. ::)