Author Topic: first cycle, opinons?  (Read 1050 times)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
first cycle, opinons?
« on: November 20, 2007, 09:30:20 AM »
Hey guys, been lurking in here a lot as of late and have learned a ton by reading everyone's posts.  Finally decided to take the leap and do a cycle after a lot of research. 
Just wanted to ask some questions and hopefully get some feedback from some of the more knowledgeable members.  First of all my stats are 24 yo (25 in a few weeks) 5'10 205 lbs approx. 12 - 15% bf, probably more like 15.  46 inch chest, 17 1/2 inch arms, 34 inch waist and 26 1/2 inch quads.  I've lifted off and on for the last 8 1/2 years being back at it steady for about 3.  I have competed once and went from 220 to 174. 
My cycle will be 500 mgs sust 250, injected twice a week, 300 mgs deca 300 injected once a week and 20 mgs of dbol ed for the first 3 weeks.  Injects are for 10 weeks.  Also have a bottle of nolva 20 mg containing 100 pills.  How does this look for a begginer?  Also, I live in Canada and after getting a Prescription from my doc, I paid 420 Canadian for this.  Any feedback would be appreciated, especially from fellow Canadians.  Thanks in advance guys.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: first cycle, opinons?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 10:34:14 AM »
I'd prob run the whole thing a little longer...16wks is a great cycle IMO. Run the dbol the 1st 4-6, deca 1st 12, and sust the whole way through.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 10:15:24 AM »
I'd prob run the whole thing a little longer...16wks is a great cycle IMO. Run the dbol the 1st 4-6, deca 1st 12, and sust the whole way through.
Cool, thanks.  You're actually the guy I was hoping would chime in.  Wanna lend me money for the rest?   ;D  I'm good for it, I swear.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »

I like what he said. You could run the dbol for six weeks if you wanted.

Sorry don't have the cash the float you.  :-\

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 06:28:34 PM »
I like what he said. You could run the dbol for six weeks if you wanted.

Sorry don't have the cash the float you.  :-\
lol, that's ok, i lied, I'm not good for it.  I think I'm gonna use the dbol for just 4 weeks and see how I respond.  If it goes well then the next time will be 6.  It's my first cycle and I'm basically doing it just to see how well I respond to gear.  I've done fairly well naturally as more often than not people already think I'm on something.  I'm not huge by any means but I have small joints and decent shape which I guess helps the illusion a little. 
I'd like to make it to nationals by 2011 so I'm just testing the waters with this cycle.  It's only day 3 but man am I excited!  ;D  Thanks for the advice guys.

lil_red

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 10:56:08 AM »
Hey guys, been lurking in here a lot as of late and have learned a ton by reading everyone's posts.  Finally decided to take the leap and do a cycle after a lot of research. 
Just wanted to ask some questions and hopefully get some feedback from some of the more knowledgeable members.  First of all my stats are 24 yo (25 in a few weeks) 5'10 205 lbs approx. 12 - 15% bf, probably more like 15.  46 inch chest, 17 1/2 inch arms, 34 inch waist and 26 1/2 inch quads.  I've lifted off and on for the last 8 1/2 years being back at it steady for about 3.  I have competed once and went from 220 to 174. 
My cycle will be 500 mgs sust 250, injected twice a week, 300 mgs deca 300 injected once a week and 20 mgs of dbol ed for the first 3 weeks.  Injects are for 10 weeks.  Also have a bottle of nolva 20 mg containing 100 pills.  How does this look for a begginer?  Also, I live in Canada and after getting a Prescription from my doc, I paid 420 Canadian for this.  Any feedback would be appreciated, especially from fellow Canadians.  Thanks in advance guys.

Wow we're almost the same age and your measurements are almost all within 1/2 inch of me. Whats a fellow Canadian using inches for anyway! j/k i don't use metric either! Cycle looks good keep us posted i chose eq over deca for my current cycle, but I'm going to give it a shot in the future. I'm interested how a very similar body size reacts. I wish i could have got a prescription for my test! your lucky, human grade and close to 1/2 what i have to pay for UG in my remote town! So no money for you!
Get "on" the food boy!

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »
Wow we're almost the same age and your measurements are almost all within 1/2 inch of me. Whats a fellow Canadian using inches for anyway! j/k i don't use metric either! Cycle looks good keep us posted i chose eq over deca for my current cycle, but I'm going to give it a shot in the future. I'm interested how a very similar body size reacts. I wish i could have got a prescription for my test! your lucky, human grade and close to 1/2 what i have to pay for UG in my remote town! So no money for you!
Haha, yeah I use metric for distance, speed, stuff like that.  But height, weight, and small distance measurements I always have and probably always will use the imperial system.  200 lbs sounds better than 90.91 kg.  I watch world's strongest man competitions with a calculator!  lol  I'll keep you posted on how it goes.  I just took my second shot of sust about 10 min ago.  And yeah, glad I got that prescription.   ;)