Author Topic: Something has to be done about BB (i have some sudgestions)  (Read 4888 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Something has to be done about BB (i have some sudgestions)
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:48:35 PM »

I cant even drink a damn beer readin getbig or some dude named Sevastase posts naked pictures. For god sakes give me a break, i love to train, but its a shame that this sport has so much gay-tendencies.

Then Alex A, i believe you re a good person, but for christ sakes, cover up your damn butt, dont you have any pride? If Dave Palumbo wants to see your shredded glutes, doesnt mean you need to shake your damn asshole for 5 minutes straith in to the kamera.

For god sakes THONGS should be forbidden on a bodybuilding contest. Bring back the 70ties.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Something has to be done about BB (i have some sudgestions)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 02:50:16 PM »
for every step forward bodybuilding takes, Sevenmentaste takes it 3 steps back.
Deep Tissue Massage

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 02:50:31 PM »
Bob chick stick this in joe's sudgestion box.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 02:52:25 PM »
This is awesome; it's like a "Tip of the Day" but better. 

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 02:55:44 PM »
sudgestion = suggestion  ;D

there is even a spell check button

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 02:56:20 PM »
El Mariachi is a great reformer.

I too would like to post here while drinking a pint and not see naked pics.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

I suggest you try dictionary calf raises, one leg at a time , 30-60 reps per set, for about 15 sets each.
Deep Tissue Massage

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 02:59:10 PM »

El Mariachi wrote:  "I cant even drink a damn beer readin getbig ..." 

I think the mis-spelling "sudgestion" was intentional.  (or am I giving El Mariachi too much credit?)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »
This is how a bb contest should be judged

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 03:14:15 PM »
I cant even drink a damn beer readin getbig or some dude named Sevastase posts naked pictures. For god sakes give me a break, i love to train, but its a shame that this sport has so much gay-tendencies.

Then Alex A, i believe you re a good person, but for christ sakes, cover up your damn butt, dont you have any pride? If Dave Palumbo wants to see your shredded glutes, doesnt mean you need to shake your damn asshole for 5 minutes straith in to the kamera.

For god sakes THONGS should be forbidden on a bodybuilding contest. Bring back the 70ties.
Translation - EL Mariachi has massively repressed gay tendencies and feels terribly uncomfortable when confronted my the make buttocks.  This discomfort is due to his unconscious homesexual drives which begin to rise to the surface when looking at male buttocks.  They only way for EL Mariachi to relieve these feelings is to look away from the naked buttock and thus maintain the false illusion that he is a heterosexual male.
V

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 03:15:56 PM »
If this thread gets deleted due to higher powers, i swear to you i will start 10 of these threads each day. The normal people have suffered for our love for the iron, its time we do something about it. Its our sport and not some judges that feel the need to zoom in a guys butt to see if he's got any striations to give him points. We got the power to change the association how the mainstream looks at BB. If you dont agree with me, your not any better than some jackoff in the audience that gets the urge to stroke his cock at the mr olympia when the competitors line up. Who's with me?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 03:17:32 PM »
If this thread gets deleted due to higher powers, i swear to you i will start 10 of these threads each day. The normal people have suffered for our love for the iron, its time we do something about it. Its our sport and not some judges that feel the need to zoom in a guys butt to see if he's got any striations to give him points. We got the power to change the association how the mainstream looks at BB. If you dont agree with me, your not any better than some jackoff in the audience that gets the urge to stroke his cock at the mr olympia when the competitors line up. Who's with me?
Translation - EL Mariachi has massively repressed gay tendencies and feels terribly uncomfortable when confronted my the make buttocks.  This discomfort is due to his unconscious homesexual drives which begin to rise to the surface when looking at male buttocks.  They only way for EL Mariachi to relieve these feelings is to look away from the naked buttock and thus maintain the false illusion that he is a heterosexual male.
V

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 03:20:20 PM »

YES!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 03:24:19 PM »
how do you know How the mainstream views bodybuilding?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 03:24:38 PM »
Bodybuilding is about muscle development, the gluteus maximus is a muscle not separate from the rest of the body.  Some people consider the glutes a sexual organ. IE: gay men, repressed gays, some women etc etc..  I do not see the gluteus maximus as a sexual organ therefore can look at a male or female buttock with no discomfort and can judge the muscle groups the same as any other muscle group located on the human body.  Striated glutes is a great indicator of bodyfat levels, as bodyfat from this area is some of the most stubborn, and quite often the last to go.  It is no different than Christmas tree development in the lower back, also an area where bodyfat hangs on till the last moment.  I think if you are uncomfortable looking at buttocks, then that says a lot about you.  I always find it funny how repressed gays find a way to come out of the closet, even when they consciously dont want to.
V

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 03:25:51 PM »

Translation:  E-Kul is confortable with his homosexuality and appreciates bare-assed, oiled-up bodybuilders to fuel his gay fantasies.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 03:29:19 PM »
Translation:  E-Kul is confortable with his homosexuality and appreciates bare-assed, oiled-up bodybuilders to fuel his gay fantasies.
Translation - dantelis to is gay and refuses to consciously accept it. dantelis knows that the glutes is just a muscle but can not help but think of it as sexual organ.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 03:31:11 PM »
Translation:  E-Kul is confortable with his heterosexuality and appreciates the human body and does not feel sexual urges when looking at the buttocks area
V

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »
Bodybuilding is about muscle development, the gluteus maximus is a muscle not separate from the rest of the body.  Some people consider the glutes a sexual organ. IE: gay men, repressed gays, some women etc etc..  I do not see the gluteus maximus as a sexual organ therefore can look at a male or female buttock with no discomfort and can judge the muscle groups the same as any other muscle group located on the human body.  Striated glutes is a great indicator of bodyfat levels, as bodyfat from this area is some of the most stubborn, and quite often the last to go.  It is no different than Christmas tree development in the lower back, also an area where bodyfat hangs on till the last moment.  I think if you are uncomfortable looking at buttocks, then that says a lot about you.  I always find it funny how repressed gays find a way to come out of the closet, even when they consciously dont want to.

Agreed, sexual preference always makes itself known; even when the people expressing it aren't always aware that they are.  I think it's a kind of innate, subconscious "advertising" that helps like identify like.  It always comes out in one way or another over time; it does not remain hidden.      

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »
I love how glutes evoke genuine anger for some on here, too.  I'm guessing it's the subconscious hard-on's expressed equivalent. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 03:35:39 PM »
I love how glutes evoke genuine anger for some on here, too. 

Whos angry, you are the one who has expressed discomfort about the glute muscles.  Their is obviosly a great amount of inner conflict within you, not uncommon for repressed homosexuals.  I always find it amazing how homesexual men project their homesexuality unto others.  Only a gay man could interpret the above as homosexual or even anger.  It is merely a matter of fact statement. A muscle is a muscle, if you have sexual urges when looking at them, well that is OK, but do not project those gay feelings onto others, thats often why gay men like you get beaten up.
V

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 03:41:29 PM »
...the glutes is just a muscle ..."

So then, by your argument, the women bodybuilders should drop the bikini tops and show off their pecs?  

I believe that El Mariachi is suggesting that the general public views bodybuilding as gay.  Having the exposed glutes (generally viewed as sexually attractive by most human beings) just contributes to that perception.  Those of us who aren't gay and who appreciate bodybuilding would prefer that our spouses, girlfriends, family, friends, etc. don't see our "sport" as a gay pursuit.  

To the IFBB:  Cover the glutes!!!!  Otherwise, the public will continue to think of bodybuilding contests as chippendale shows in disguise.

By the way, E-Kul, there are two glutes so the "glutes are just muscles."

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 03:45:40 PM »
Agreed, sexual preference always makes itself known; even when the people expressing it aren't always aware that they are.  I think it's a kind of innate, subconscious "advertising" that helps like identify like.  It always comes out in one way or another over time; it does not remain hidden.      

What a crack of shit. Excuze me for being offended when i see naked men on the internet. Its got nothig to do with sexual preference, in the 70ties the gluteus wasnt important, now it is, and the underwear is only getting smaller and smaller. Whats next you need to look at a damn penis to judge the vascularity round?

Hey mcfarland lets say you sit at home with your family and friends and you visit getbig to see the national competitors, and next thing is your looking at a video of some close up butthole (MD). People would think you re a freak, thats got nothing to do with your sexuality. Does it? And the gluteus maximus is just one example, what about papa joe oiling grown mens butt in the pump up room? And all the schmooing. Come on defend this, and please come with something better than questioning my sexuality.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 03:49:14 PM »
Whos angry, you are the one who has expressed discomfort about the glute muscles.  Their is obviosly a great amount of inner conflict within you, not uncommon for repressed homosexuals.  I always find it amazing how homesexual men project their homesexuality unto others.  Only a gay man could interpret the above as homosexual or even anger.  It is merely a matter of fact statement. A muscle is a muscle, if you have sexual urges when looking at them, well that is OK, but do not project those gay feelings onto others, thats often why gay men like you get beaten up.

Oh I get it; no dude, I'm actually agreeing with everything you've said.  Saying "YES!" to El Mariachi was in jest.  I normally don't get mad at glutes being shown.  Ronnie hiking up his posing trunks to show them on the Olympia stage when he's showing some of the most insane glute/ham conditioning ever seen is not gay, IMO.  Some of these videos I've seen lately on another site zooming and panning on a guy's ass in a hotel room definitely has a homosexual slant to it, though.  That's where delineating lines gets tricky.  Relax man, I think you make some great points.        

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 03:50:40 PM »
So then, by your argument, the women bodybuilders should drop the bikini tops and show off their pecs?  

I believe that El Mariachi is suggesting that the general public views bodybuilding as gay.  Having the exposed glutes (generally viewed as sexually attractive by most human beings) just contributes to that perception.  Those of us who aren't gay and who appreciate bodybuilding would prefer that our spouses, girlfriends, family, friends, etc. don't see our "sport" as a gay pursuit.  

To the IFBB:  Cover the glutes!!!!  Otherwise, the public will continue to think of bodybuilding contests as chippendale shows in disguise.

By the way, E-Kul, there are two glutes so the "glutes are just muscles."
A womens breasts are a sexual stimulant, and I dont know what crowd you are hanging with, but from my experience it is gay men who find the buttocks to be a sexual stimulant, not heterosexual men. If others see the sport as a gay pursuit, it is an indication of there ignorance and prejudice and often jealousy as the average person dislikes their body and can not get into shape, theirfore they dislike those who can.  And why is everyone wanting to push bodybuilding on the mainstream, bodybuilding is OK the way it is and doesn't need public approval.  You dont see the Lawn Bowls Federation trying to get mainstream acceptance, it isn't for everyone.   Your need for bodybuilding to be accepted by others says a great deal about you and your insecurities.
V