Author Topic: Is tomorrow the ultimate diet cheat day?  (Read 828 times)

ConanTheLibrarian

• Getbig II
Is tomorrow the ultimate diet cheat day?
« on: November 21, 2007, 12:53:05 PM »
Don't know about anyone else, but tomorrow is a "cheat" day for me.  It will also be my day off from working out.

I wonder if Cutler and the other pros spread their thanksgiving meal over 6-10 sittings to keep it spread out over the day like their regular bodybuilding schedule?

Who is hardcore and planning on hitting the gym tomorrow?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Is tomorrow the ultimate diet cheat day?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 12:54:25 PM »
working out is to much like working. I gave it up. I'm all about pussy and darts
$

Tryharder68

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 12:58:44 PM »
I am going tomorrow! I can't sit still for long and need to be constantly doing something. I think I have undiagnosed ADHD!! lol
I hate life.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 01:19:09 PM »
i hate it when people say, they're going off their diet for the holiday...whats the cheat? unless your a few weeks out from a show it should be like any other day. turkey and potatoes -thats the type of shit you should be eating every day.. and a little pie on top of that wont kill you

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 01:27:19 PM »
ya, thanksgiving is like the ultimate day for a bodybuilder...not cheat day..lots of meat, potatoes, growing food... all the gyms around me are closed tom but it'll be good to just sit back, eat, watch football, and growwww

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 01:39:56 PM »
i hate it when people say, they're going off their diet for the holiday...whats the cheat? unless your a few weeks out from a show it should be like any other day. turkey and potatoes -thats the type of shit you should be eating every day.. and a little pie on top of that wont kill you

It isn't necessarily the food I'll be eating, but the quantity.  I will definitely exceed my usual daily caloric intake tomorrow, most likely during a single thanksgiving dinner.  Unlike Jay Cutler, I don't normally eat 10,000 calories a day, though may come close tomorrow.  I'll also indulge in a few beers.  That's a cheat day, if you ask me.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 01:48:52 PM »
turkey and potatoes -thats the type of shit you should be eating every day.. and a little pie on top of that wont kill you

yes, nothin wrong with eating some hair pie every day.

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »
Dieting is for precontest bodybuilders and homos.

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 01:54:25 PM »
Don't know about anyone else, but tomorrow is a "cheat" day for me.  It will also be my day off from working out.

I wonder if Cutler and the other pros spread their thanksgiving meal over 6-10 sittings to keep it spread out over the day like their regular bodybuilding schedule?

Who is hardcore and planning on hitting the gym tomorrow?

Do you have a MLS?