Author Topic: Keeping water retention down with proviron  (Read 9484 times)

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
Keeping water retention down with proviron
« on: November 22, 2007, 02:54:45 AM »
Hey guys,

What do you normally use to keep bloat and water retention down during a cycle?

Ive used proviron most of the time as it acts as an anti-e at the same time.

Im planning a cycle
750mg Test p/w ( sust )
50mg anadrol per day
4 Iu GH per day

Then I wanted to keep water down so I was going to add 50mg Proviron per day.

What do you guys suggest?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Keeping water retention down with proviron
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 11:30:54 AM »
If you're bulking up, don't worry about the extra water so much...hey, right now my face feels like it's gonna pop, lol!

Anyway, to answere your question, you'd be better off going with letrozol or arimidex for this.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »
If your bulking why not bloat?
Death defying BP,  or a sports bra as imminent the limiting factors.
(Some ignore those too  ;D)

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 02:38:32 PM »
Adex will keep the bloat down. My last cycle I had almost no bloat at all. 1mg Adex ed will keep the estrogen levels down to a normal on 500mg test.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »
I Just feel sick when I get all bloated I tend to hold a lot of water in my face. So I like to keep it down as much as I can. I like to be vascular when it train  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »
I Just feel sick when I get all bloated I tend to hold a lot of water in my face. So I like to keep it down as much as I can. I like to be vascular when it train  ;D
I'll agree with you, the bloated feeling is not fun at all...actually, it could be at times classified as close to miserable feeling.

A good AI will take care of this for you to an extent though...even so, a lot of guys seem to grow better without it and do just fine only using it if more problamatic side effects start rearing their nasty heads.

BTW, if it makes you feel any better, my face looks like marshmellow right now and I feel like a ready to explode water balloon, lol! Not too vascular at the moment, but I can still see them and can see them decently during training. Now midsection, haha, that's another story, lol! Everything may be watery and bloated right now, but gains are coming on nicely and much leaner then times past. Of course this attributed to diet and still dong a small amount of cardio more then anything else.

For you no cardio while bulking guys, I used to be one of you, but no more. 4x wk at 30min maybe a 40min session 1x a wk, seems to be helping everything. Granted, I'm not a 20yr old with a full blown nuclear metabolism.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 10:59:24 PM »
Hey guys,

What do you normally use to keep bloat and water retention down during a cycle?

Ive used proviron most of the time as it acts as an anti-e at the same time.

Im planning a cycle
750mg Test p/w ( sust )
50mg anadrol per day
4 Iu GH per day

Then I wanted to keep water down so I was going to add 50mg Proviron per day.

What do you guys suggest?

I personally try to limit my salt & caffeine intake at least 7 days prior,
...although, I get the feeling, this isn't the type of bloating, water retention or cycles you're referring to is it?
w

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 06:17:05 AM »
Hahahahaha NO I drink cranberry juice during that cycle!

AJ- Ive heard that taking an anti e will hold back gains and that estrogen is vital to grow. What do you think of proviron during a cycle?

I dont know how guys find time or the energy to hit cardio during a bulking stage. It doesnt make much sense to me as surely your using the calories you consume for energy instead of gaining muscle mass. Sure if your getting fat then add 2 x 20min. I find GH helps out with this. I dont do cardio at all unless im really really dieting and then I hit 3 x 20 min a week. After a hard weight training session I dont have the energy to do cardio. After legs I can do cardio for at least 3 days as well!

To do cardio I need trance music and ECA!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 07:05:48 AM »

AJ- Ive heard that taking an anti e will hold back gains and that estrogen is vital to grow. What do you think of proviron during a cycle?

I dont know how guys find time or the energy to hit cardio during a bulking stage. It doesnt make much sense to me as surely your using the calories you consume for energy instead of gaining muscle mass. Sure if your getting fat then add 2 x 20min. I find GH helps out with this. I dont do cardio at all unless im really really dieting and then I hit 3 x 20 min a week. After a hard weight training session I dont have the energy to do cardio. After legs I can do cardio for at least 3 days as well!

Proviron seems like a waste of money IMO...most guys have to take unreal amounts of it for it to amount to anything...why not just take a "real" AI?

On the cardio thing, this actually seems to help you grow. Think about it, it helps keep your metabolism running at a higher level, therefore you end up needing to eat more food, meaning more calories. 2nd thing, and I am not sure how all this works, maybe I'll go back and pull some of this up or if some one else has it handy feel free to post it...but keeping in cardio in your regiment plays an important role in your bodies reactions to certain hormones in the body...in this instance, it makes the reactions the ones we want.

Last off, we're not talking about a lot of calories being burned here...30min 4x/wk...that's hardly a drop in the bucket. As for being too tired, not sure what to tell you on that one....you must stay extremely lean naturally if that's all the cardio you need to do when dieting...you're lucky. Come back and complain when you start doing it every day 2x a day.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 09:14:01 AM »
A little cardio when your bloated to the max helps the body keep taht weight.
It puts a strain on the machine... The  machine adapts.

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 10:55:45 AM »

Once your estrogen levels climb above a normal level is when problems can occur, and estrogen starts working against you. 1mg adex every day will bring your estrogen levels down to a normal range when supplementing with 500mg test ew. There are no proven studies that show estrogen actually helps you grow. There are many studies in the medical journals that show too much estrogen will cause problems. Once the levels climb to a higher rate than normal you need to knock it down.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 05:59:16 PM »
Proviron seems like a waste of money IMO...most guys have to take unreal amounts of it for it to amount to anything...why not just take a "real" AI?

On the cardio thing, this actually seems to help you grow. Think about it, it helps keep your metabolism running at a higher level, therefore you end up needing to eat more food, meaning more calories. 2nd thing, and I am not sure how all this works, maybe I'll go back and pull some of this up or if some one else has it handy feel free to post it...but keeping in cardio in your regiment plays an important role in your bodies reactions to certain hormones in the body...in this instance, it makes the reactions the ones we want.

Last off, we're not talking about a lot of calories being burned here...30min 4x/wk...that's hardly a drop in the bucket. As for being too tired, not sure what to tell you on that one....you must stay extremely lean naturally if that's all the cardio you need to do when dieting...you're lucky. Come back and complain when you start doing it every day 2x a day.

Yeah, cardio on the treadmill works for me.  Fast walk and slight incline for 30 min four times per week.  If you eat lower carbs (not no carbs) and take the right supplements (tren, winstrol) it works even better.  I just use Muscletech stuff though ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 09:51:43 PM »
I think cardio keeps my insulin sensitivity up.  Excess calories seem to turn to fat much more readily if I haven't done any cardio for weeks.  I think it's not just a matter of excess cals turning to fat, it's that my body will partition them better if I'm doing regular cardio.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 07:40:11 AM »
There are many studies in the medical journals that show too much estrogen will cause problems. Once the levels climb to a higher rate than normal you need to knock it down.

Please post these journals.

8)

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 07:20:19 PM »
  Proviron is enough if there is no other option, otherwise  .5mg arimidex EOD should suffice.  First cardio keeps you in better shape so you'll train harder AND sleep better as well as deeper which is integeral to growth.  Second if there is too much bloat the body is too stressed to focus on growth.  Why feel like shit if you can avoid it?  Lastly I say EOD because estrogen is vital to growth so not enough is equally bad.  It's like insulin; if you fuck it up you look like shit, if you master it you'll grow exponentially and maintain that growth.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 11:56:14 PM »
Do you guys hit your cardio post weight training or at another time in the day?

I have no porblem sleeping if I dont do cardio on the contrary. If hi start training twice a day Im always tired and feel like shit. Id only push cardio pre contest or im im dieting hard. Cardio requires me to use fat burners for energy and drive. Over the weekend when I have more time I normally take a hike or long walk for about 2 - 3 hours.

I shaved all my hair off last night and my face looks like a circle  ;D

Ive always used proviron and never A-dex , im going to start with some nolvadex , clomid in the next 2 weeks.