Author Topic: max muscle store supps? any good?  (Read 956 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
max muscle store supps? any good?
« on: November 22, 2007, 06:31:38 AM »
hi everyone! just wondering if max muscle stores supplements are any good? good quality? fair price?

otherwise it's GNC (way too expensive!) or Vitamin World (which is a maybe, don't know about their price and quality of supps though)

thanks in advance for the replies!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: max muscle store supps? any good?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »
hi everyone! just wondering if max muscle stores supplements are any good? good quality? fair price?

otherwise it's GNC (way too expensive!) or Vitamin World (which is a maybe, don't know about their price and quality of supps though)

thanks in advance for the replies!

Usually the staff is a bit more knowledgable than GNC and better prices. Depends on where you live as each store is a franchise so could have two stores in your town with different products and prices at each store.

As for products, their proteins are sound, have not tried much else! Did use ITRX for sleep and worked great!

Just make sure the staff knows what the hell they are talking about and not just selling a line of product or feeding you BS. No matter what line it is, still need to know about what the products will do and how to use them.

GNC can not do that for you unless they just read a Muscltech ad.  ;)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 12:25:41 PM »
I run one, it's a good company they suck at advertising so not too many people know about us. Proteins are very good, glutamine is great (only one that doesn't give me gas). Be more specific I'll tell you my opinion.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 12:33:45 PM »
I run one, it's a good company they suck at advertising so not too many people know about us. Proteins are very good, glutamine is great (only one that doesn't give me gas). Be more specific I'll tell you my opinion.

Mike, where are you at? You can PM me if want....