Author Topic: Is Flex a horrible person?  (Read 9664 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is Flex a horrible person?
« on: November 22, 2007, 08:12:23 AM »
He accepts a kidney from a poor little girl in his church.

He runs around acting like a 15 year old kid, and obviously back on drugs, eating tons of protein, and possibly destroying that kidney.  He uses tons of drugs, lifts light weights and is a pathological lier (the ninja story, saying he was "natural" back in 2003, saying he is natural now...) on and on.  when will he grow up?
you are gay.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Is Flex a horrible person?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 08:14:20 AM »
they should NEVER give ANYONE  who has a history of abusing any drug be it steroids, rec drugs or alcohol a kidney transplant, total waste that would be better spent on a kid or someone with no history of abusing drugs.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 08:16:45 AM »
Yeah, but did you see his "ride?"

A tricked out Charger with suicide doors!  

Is the "send money for Flex" fund still open?  I'd like to send him some cash....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 08:19:20 AM »
Normally they don't.  From what I know, they normally don't give kidneys to bodies that will likely reject them.
i'm talking about not giving them the kidney on pure principle not whether they'll reject it or not, i literally can't stand selfish bastards like Flex, sick kids who are innocent and this asshole who abuses steroids and synthol just to look bigger gets a transplant, what a country we live in.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 08:24:04 AM »
Yeah, but did you see his "ride?"

A tricked out Charger with suicide doors!  

Is the "send money for Flex" fund still open?  I'd like to send him some cash....

what an idiot,  spends all his cash on shit, then cries when he doesn;t have any money.  true liberal there.  i call these people "democrats." 
you are gay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 08:35:55 AM »
what an idiot,  spends all his cash on shit, then cries when he doesn;t have any money.  true liberal there.  i call these people "democrats." 

Yes, because the republicans haven't put $600 billion into a war in which the enemy's numbers have actually GROWN from 15k to 70k in 4 years, have they?

Both parties are wasteful scumbags, you should know that.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 08:38:56 AM »
the republicans are taking an active stance on terrorism.  the democrats do not want to "torture" these scumbags, instead they want to put them up in the ritz.

anyway, at least the republicans do not want to take 90% of my paycheck and give it to bums that do not work.  hillary is a communist!
you are gay.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 08:39:40 AM »
Yes, because the republicans haven't put $600 billion into a war in which the enemy's numbers have actually GROWN from 15k to 70k in 4 years, have they?

Please.  
Flex is an insecure show-off that has a need for every penny of his worth to be on display at all times.  There is no need to attach a political philosophy to his spend thrift extravagance.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 08:39:56 AM »

EXACTLY, Dems and Republicans have wayyyyyyy more in common than differences, they both waste tax dollars like it's going out of style and they both have an undying, unyeilding, unwavering support for all things Israel.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 08:40:46 AM »
the republicans are taking an active stance on terrorism.  the democrats do not want to "torture" these scumbags, instead they want to put them up in the ritz.

anyway, at least the republicans do not want to take 90% of my paycheck and give it to bums that do not work.  hillary is a communist!
there is no "war on terrorism". ::) it's a made up farce.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 08:40:47 AM »
Is Flex a horrible person?

Yes.

Which is why he fits right in with the other rejects at "Team MD".

Any more st00pid questions?
Ron: "I am lazy."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 08:42:41 AM »

Yes.

It's the place to be for all the "born agains"  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 08:44:46 AM »
there is no "war on terrorism". ::) it's a made up farce.

haha when little bush had announced his so called war on terror he was shaking hands with the greatest terrorist of modern times ariel sharon.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 08:44:55 AM »

Yes.

Yes one more stupid question:  why are you so scared to show squadfather your pic?
you are gay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 08:45:25 AM »

Bush called off an attack in 2005 which would have killed top AQ leadership because he didn't want to undermine Pakistan's leader.  They don't know if Osama was there, but most of his team was.  And Bush cancelled the attack.

So keeping Musharraf popular is more important than killing Al Q leadership?

Look dude, saying "it's okay if the repubs suck, because the dems suck more" is weak.  Have high standards for your party, just as you do for your physique, your work, your car, etc.  Both parties drop the ball - the problem is the repubs have dropped the ball more, as they have had power to do ANYTHING they wish, and let Osama skate twice (once in tora bora where northern route was unbomed anbd unguarded and allowed a 1000 car caravan to escape with Osama while all the generals balked).

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 08:45:42 AM »
haha when little bush had announced his so called war on terror he was shaking hands with the greatest terrorist of modern times ariel sharon.
EXACTLY.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 08:48:45 AM »
He accepts a kidney from a poor little girl in his church.

He runs around acting like a 15 year old kid, and obviously back on drugs, eating tons of protein, and possibly destroying that kidney.  He uses tons of drugs, lifts light weights and is a pathological lier (the ninja story, saying he was "natural" back in 2003, saying he is natural now...) on and on.  when will he grow up?

When will you get your facts straight?

It was from an older church lady he got the kidney from. It was 2002 he claimed to be natural. Also...oh hell, this is Flex we're talking about. You could be right.  :D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 08:50:04 AM »
240 must be on welfare.  hahaha.

you guys are soo swayed by the liberal media.  ALL of this mess is a DIRECT result from Clinton sitting on his ass not doing anything about this.  He could have takin about bin laden in the 1990s, but did not do anything about it.
you are gay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 08:50:48 AM »
The ad in MD said "The shirt comes off - August 2007".

Did flex ever unveil the natural physique he attained using that supplement?

It's been 4 months now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 08:52:40 AM »
240 must be on welfare.  hahaha.

you guys are soo swayed by the liberal media.  ALL of this mess is a DIRECT result from Clinton sitting on his ass not doing anything about this.  He could have takin about bin laden in the 1990s, but did not do anything about it.

Bush read "My Pet Goat" for 8 minutes after South Tower was hit.  I guess that was Clinton's fault too?

I'm a global realist.  I support the war because I am okay with taking their oil to maintain my standard of living.  I carry a gun and am a strong second amendment guy.  Don't call me a liberal - I've voted for repubs every time, and I'd cap ten terrorists before you'd clear your throat for permission to slap the first one. 

I am just man enough to admit the bullshit and waste that is going on, and you're defending a party whose actions you seem to not even understand.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 08:54:09 AM »
Yes one more stupid question:  why are you so scared to show squadfather your pic?

Hi, Squadfather!  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 08:58:10 AM »
Bush read "My Pet Goat" for 8 minutes after South Tower was hit.  I guess that was Clinton's fault too?

I'm a global realist.  I support the war because I am okay with taking their oil to maintain my standard of living.  I carry a gun and am a strong second amendment guy.  Don't call me a liberal - I've voted for repubs every time, and I'd cap ten terrorists before you'd clear your throat for permission to slap the first one. 

I am just man enough to admit the bullshit and waste that is going on, and you're defending a party whose actions you seem to not even understand.

I thought this thread was about flex. ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 08:58:35 AM »
I am not squad.  i am the only one who has made him make a thread entitled that he was MY bitch.  (remember the whole MD license thing?)  

you are gay.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 08:59:43 AM »
I am not squad.  i am the only one who has made him make a thread entitled that he was MY bitch.  (remember the whole MD license thing?)  

Hi, Squadfather!  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 09:00:29 AM »
I used to look up to Flex when I was in my teens, now I realize what a piece of shit he is.

he came on here once, and said:  i will tell the truth about the ninja story, then never did.  what a prick.

as for the shirt comming off in aug 07, only after 6 months of drug use will we see this.
you are gay.