Author Topic: Things to do at Grandmother's house when you're bored  (Read 1915 times)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Things to do at Grandmother's house when you're bored
« on: November 22, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »
Discuss.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
Re: Things to do at Grandmother's house when you're bored
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
In my dad's case, right checks to yourself in the form of cash for between $900 and $4,000 every month while she has beginning stage alzheimers...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
In my dad's case, right checks to yourself in the form of cash for between $900 and $4,000 every month while she has beginning stage alzheimers...

Thats Stone Cold right there

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 03:04:15 PM »
I just found out this was going on on Tuesday of this week.  He's been doing it for 2 years.

He tricked her into signing over power of attorney to him over a year ago and him and his current wife are using her bank account like a piggy bank.  The minimum they are cashing (and the checks are as cash instead of written to him so the income is hidden from the IRS) is $900 per month.  One month was $1,530.  Another was $2,200.  Another was over $4,000.

She told me on Tuesday that she did not want him taking money from her but was afraid that he would not "help her" regarding getting her groceries and prescriptions unless she let him take the money.  Her damn TOILET DOESN'T WORK and he's taking thousands from her...tens of thousands.

For any attorney types on the board, with him having power of attorney, I know he can handle her affairs, but this is a clear case of exploitation.  I intend to report him to the IRS but I'd also like to see him prosecuted/the power of attorney revoked.  Do I have a shot at doing so?  Is he breaking the law?

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 03:07:59 PM »
I just found out this was going on on Tuesday of this week.  He's been doing it for 2 years.

He tricked her into signing over power of attorney to him over a year ago and him and his current wife are using her bank account like a piggy bank.  The minimum they are cashing (and the checks are as cash instead of written to him so the income is hidden from the IRS) is $900 per month.  One month was $1,530.  Another was $2,200.  Another was over $4,000.

She told me on Tuesday that she did not want him taking money from her but was afraid that he would not "help her" regarding getting her groceries and prescriptions unless she let him take the money.  Her damn TOILET DOESN'T WORK and he's taking thousands from her...tens of thousands.

For any attorney types on the board, with him having power of attorney, I know he can handle her affairs, but this is a clear case of exploitation.  I intend to report him to the IRS but I'd also like to see him prosecuted/the power of attorney revoked.  Do I have a shot at doing so?  Is he breaking the law?

Assemble an airtight case with pics and documentation.

Then inform him that you'll be requiring $500 per month to keep quiet.

The money is gone.  You might as well yet yourself a piece of it!
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 03:14:00 PM »

My Grandmas sister had the same thing happen to her in Missouri. Her son had a gambling and drug problem and went through over 6 million dollars and sold all of her homes, like 12 of them, because he had power of attorney also. Then his partners at his firm were going to prosecute him if he didn't pay back the 600 grand he stole from the company, so his ex-wife paid them the money cuz it would be shameful to their children if their father was prosecuted. Nothing happened to this guy, and now my grandmother bought her a house and is taking care of her sister, cuz she is virtually broke. I can't see how someone could do that to their mother. 
E

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 03:17:28 PM »
I'm not like my dad dude.  I don't want her money.  I want him to stop stealing from her.  That's just flat out wrong.  Her freaking house is falling down and he's stealing from her left and right.

I confronted him about it the other night and he knows I have his ass.  I saw her bank statements and everything is right there in black and white.  At one point in the conversation he asked me, "Ok, what do you want?" insinuating that he was gonna try to buy my silence.  I told him I want him to quit stealing from her and I was going to "report" what he was doing if he didn't quit on his own.

My dad is not a good man and never has been, which is why I haven't had much to do with him as an adult.  This isn't surprising in the least but it's going to stop one way or another.  Getting the IRS on his ass would be one way but he'd just pay them what he owes them with her money so I'm not sure if that would do any good.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 03:24:45 PM »
I'm not like my dad dude.  I don't want her money.  I want him to stop stealing from her.  That's just flat out wrong.  Her freaking house is falling down and he's stealing from her left and right.

I confronted him about it the other night and he knows I have his ass.  I saw her bank statements and everything is right there in black and white.  At one point in the conversation he asked me, "Ok, what do you want?" insinuating that he was gonna try to buy my silence.  I told him I want him to quit stealing from her and I was going to "report" what he was doing if he didn't quit on his own.

My dad is not a good man and never has been, which is why I haven't had much to do with him as an adult.  This isn't surprising in the least but it's going to stop one way or another.  Getting the IRS on his ass would be one way but he'd just pay them what he owes them with her money so I'm not sure if that would do any good.

no offence but your dad sounds like a scumbag, personally i hope he dies a painful death as punishment for his cold and callous act, honestly that shit is unforgivable

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 03:27:05 PM »

I'm pretty certain this could fall under the umbrella of Elder abuse. See an attorney who understands Elder law. She MAY have actually wanted him to do it. To spend down her assets which would only go to the state in case of her being sent to a nursing home. If she agreed for this reason she could have actually forgotten that she did so. You HAVE to step in, find the truth and deal with the situation.
and keep moving!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 03:29:51 PM »

I say you should start off by PUNCHING HIS FUCKING TEETH OUT. Then sit down and go over it like gentlemen  ;D

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 03:38:14 PM »
I'm pretty certain this could fall under the umbrella of Elder abuse. See an attorney who understands Elder law. She MAY have actually wanted him to do it. To spend down her assets which would only go to the state in case of her being sent to a nursing home. If she agreed for this reason she could have actually forgotten that she did so. You HAVE to step in, find the truth and deal with the situation.

No, she told me that she wanted him to stop taking money from her but was afraid to say anything to him because she is afraid that he would quit getting her groceries and prescriptions.  He didn't have JACK SHIT to do with her the entire time I was growing up and started smooching up to her about 3 or 4 years ago when he saw this coming.  He spent 25 year trying to think about how to get what she's got while she's still alive and he's doing it.

To make matters worse, there is a clause in a pension her second husband had that pays for 100% of a nursing home if she has to go to one.  It does not, however, pay for anything regarding assisted living.  So, what my dad is going to do is deem that she needs to go to assisted living at some poing very soon (less than a year), and he could liquify her assets to pay for it because he has power of attorney.  She has about $500,000 in land.  After 2 or 3 months in an assisted living facility, he would THEN have her sent to a nursing home.

Her assets would be liquidated, nullfying her will, as she has the land divided out among her heirs in the will.  He'd have her in a nursing home that would be paid for and her assets would be CASHED out.  Bam, he's got everything she owns while she's still alive and he puts her in nursing home to rot while him and his second wife run through the money.

He's a dirtbag...always has been, always will be.  He has a good work ethic but that's about it.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 03:42:42 PM »

when i saw that quote i LMAO  ;D

You sound like a much better person than he is, sad case.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 07:44:29 PM »
Bust him right in his mouth, twice. Then report his ass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 07:45:34 PM »
drink?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 07:49:19 PM »

what state are they in?

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »
Tennessee

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 10:17:39 PM »
Dude... somebody needs a serious beatdown. I'm talkin' about a 10 tooth loosin', broken jaw, fractured skull style beatdown. Put him down and then put the boots to him.

Then get $5,000 in cash from him and tell him you're callin' the fuzz (don't call them). ;)
a

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 11:27:58 PM »
Dude... somebody needs a serious beatdown. I'm talkin' about a 10 tooth loosin', broken jaw, fractured skull style beatdown. Put him down and put the boots to him.

Then get $5,000 in cash and tell him you're callin' the fuzz (don't call them). ;)

Awesome wishbone post  ;D
KICK HIS ASSS C-BASS

I wish I had a relative trying to be this scandelous just so I had a reason to beat the piss out of someone without feeling bad about it or getting in trouble. You need to give him a solid beating alldrugs  >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 04:08:26 AM »
No, she told me that she wanted him to stop taking money from her but was afraid to say anything to him because she is afraid that he would quit getting her groceries and prescriptions.  He didn't have JACK SHIT to do with her the entire time I was growing up and started smooching up to her about 3 or 4 years ago when he saw this coming.  He spent 25 year trying to think about how to get what she's got while she's still alive and he's doing it.

To make matters worse, there is a clause in a pension her second husband had that pays for 100% of a nursing home if she has to go to one.  It does not, however, pay for anything regarding assisted living.  So, what my dad is going to do is deem that she needs to go to assisted living at some poing very soon (less than a year), and he could liquify her assets to pay for it because he has power of attorney.  She has about $500,000 in land.  After 2 or 3 months in an assisted living facility, he would THEN have her sent to a nursing home.

Her assets would be liquidated, nullfying her will, as she has the land divided out among her heirs in the will.  He'd have her in a nursing home that would be paid for and her assets would be CASHED out.  Bam, he's got everything she owns while she's still alive and he puts her in nursing home to rot while him and his second wife run through the money.

He's a dirtbag...always has been, always will be.  He has a good work ethic but that's about it.
is he african american?

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 05:51:59 AM »
No