Author Topic: Anyone else get really bad mood swings on ECA?  (Read 3412 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Anyone else get really bad mood swings on ECA?
« on: November 22, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
I feel like killing the next fatty I see eating cake, anyone else feel like they want to kill someone half the time they are on ECA?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Anyone else get really bad mood swings on ECA?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 02:55:31 PM »
i never used that brand of poppers.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 02:56:59 PM »
If you keep the doses of caffine low, then it doesn't get edgy.

But taking like 600 mg caffine with 50mg ephedrine can be like coke.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 02:58:28 PM »
I feel like killing the next fatty I see eating cake, anyone else feel like they want to kill someone half the time they are on ECA?

I generally feel that way even when I'm not on ECA.

Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 04:08:06 PM »

Nah only felt like that when I added speed to the ECA mix.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 04:09:44 PM »
I've been on ECA 3 times a day for the last 3.5 years

only time I stoppedwas when I got arrested for some BS I got set up for.  I went thru major withdraw in there.  oh god it was bad. 
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 04:15:27 PM »
  I can't use ECA because it's too hard on my system, but Methyl Ripped--even though it's my favorite thermogenic by far--gives me a case of PMS.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 04:17:07 PM »
I've been on ECA 3 times a day for the last 3.5 years

only time I stoppedwas when I got arrested for some BS I got set up for.  I went thru major withdraw in there.  oh god it was bad. 

Seriously? 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 04:19:11 PM »
Speaking of ECA...I miss the old Ripped Fuel.  :'(

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 04:22:01 PM »
Speaking of ECA...I miss the old Ripped Fuel.  :'(

I miss the old Thermadrene by Sportpharma and Ultimate Orange. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 04:27:11 PM »
Back when I was in college we used to get all hopped up on Ripped Fuel & speed before shifts when I was bartending & waiting tables. You need a little bit of mothers little helper when you're working a 12-16 hours shift sometimes.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 04:29:04 PM »
Ergopharm AMP + Ephedrine = best stimulant combo out there.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 04:35:47 PM »
Back when I was in college we used to get all hopped up on Ripped Fuel & speed before shifts when I was bartending & waiting tables. You need a little bit of mothers little helper when you're working a 12-16 hours shift sometimes.

I used to cram doing my all-nighters to Thermadrene in college.  My favorite thing was sleeping until like 2 AM, getting up, dropping a couple of capsules and just blazing strong all the way into the test at 9 or whenever it was gonna be.  Brutal 3.98 GPA as a result.  At the end of school I was getting by on basically no studying whatsoever, it was ridiculous.  The only screw up I had was 1 Neuro test I had to simply tell the teacher I wasn't fit to take, I had been up for 3 days on it; it totally stopped working and I couldn't even understand the first 2 questions I read on the test.  He let me make it up.  True story.     

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »
I used to cram doing my all-nighters to Thermadrene in college.  My favorite thing was sleeping until like 2 AM, getting up, dropping a couple of capsules and just blazing strong all the way into the test at 9 or whenever it was gonna be.  Brutal 3.98 GPA as a result.  At the end of school I was getting by on basically no studying whatsoever, it was ridiculous.  The only screw up I had was 1 Neuro test I had to simply tell the teacher I wasn't fit to take, I had been up for 3 days on it; it totally stopped working and I couldn't even understand the first 2 questions I read on the test.  He let me make it up.  True story.     

Shit I did the same type of things & ended up with a 2.5 GPA (3.3 in my majors though so I guess it's ok).

My last paper for my degree was about 20 pages. I started at 6:00PM & finished at 9:00AM (class was at 9:30). Over the course of the evening I drank two pots of coffee, took five Ripped Fuels, took five hits of speed, smoked half a pack of cigarettes, & drank 6 Guinness. After all that I had to do a ten minute speech on the paper - I sounded like a fucking lunatic but I got an A.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 04:50:59 PM »
I was on ECA once.. like 50 mg ephedrine and 6 shots of espresso. I was going to a literature class and I like shoved this asian kid out of the way and felt violent and stuff. Once in class, I was thinking about a million different things and chimed in here and there.

It can be like coke..

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
Shit I did the same type of things & ended up with a 2.5 GPA (3.3 in my majors though so I guess it's ok).

My last paper for my degree was about 20 pages. I started at 6:00PM & finished at 9:00AM (class was at 9:30). Over the course of the evening I drank two pots of coffee, took five Ripped Fuels, took five hits of speed, smoked half a pack of cigarettes, & drank 6 Guinness. After all that I had to do a ten minute speech on the paper - I sounded like a fucking lunatic but I got an A.

I wrote my whole high school senior English paper on Beatles song lyrics between 11 PM and class time at 1PM the next day, on NOTHING.  LOL  I guess I've always done shit that way.  Got a 99/100 on it!  100% focus is the only way I know to do things like that, but once you're in that zone it's all just crystal.  I always required extreme pressure to get there, though.  I couldn't do a thing "as I should have," it was just too easy, it bored me.  So epic procrastination was always key.  It's why when your schedule is full you're actually that much better at life; when the pressure is on you perform at your best.  

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 04:54:23 PM »
Since i'm not fat, would you be mad if you saw me eating cake  ??? ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 04:55:21 PM »
I wrote my whole high school senior English paper on Beatles song lyrics between 11 PM and class time at 1PM the next day, on NOTHING.  LOL  I guess I've always done shit that way.  Got a 99/100 on it!  100% focus is the only way I know to do things like that, but once you're in that zone it's all just crystal.  I always required extreme pressure to get there, though.  I couldn't do a thing "as I should have," it was just too easy, it bored me.  So epic procrastination was always key.  It's why when your schedule is full you're actually that much better at life; when the pressure is on you perform at your best.  

Nice. I've done the same without chemical help but I felt chemicals were the way to go on that paper though. I was doing a paper on Absinthe & poetry of the late 1800's. So I figure going Gonzo style was appropriate.

I forgot to add I had two glasses of Absinthe prior to going to class (trying to calm my fried nerves).

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 05:57:13 PM »
Seriously? 

yeah.  i would have givven a handjob to the homo ass guards in there for a sip of Coca Cola.  Nothing.  Cold withdraw is brutal, even if its only caffeine and ephedrine.  I had bad bad headache and all this forehead pressure.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 05:59:20 PM »
I used to use a ton of ephedrine hcl along with lots of diet mt dew and 4 -5 hours of sleep per night and a high stress job...I was an absolute prick.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 06:06:19 PM »
yeah.  i would have givven a handjob to the #### ass guards in there for a sip of Coca Cola.  Nothing.  Cold withdraw is brutal, even if its only caffeine and ephedrine.  I had bad bad headache and all this forehead pressure.

I had the same stuff, but while on eca for like three weeks. I thought it was high blood pressure. I felt sick and didn't want to touch the stuff, but I longed for the soaring feeling. I was doing like espresso, coffee, diet soda, tea with 3 bags and 50-75 mpg ephedrine. At times, I felt so awesome, my mind was sharp and then the feeling would wear off and it sucked. It wasn't even for dieting hahaha I just wanted to get high I stopped after the hypertension and feeling like shit.

I could like breeze through certain chores that I didn't even want to do. It all felt like nothing.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »
man I used to eat mini thins by the handfull. I would be buzz'n and when I got home from work I would start projects outside...then next thing ya know it was dark outside...the speedbuzz was gone,and I would have everything in the mini barn strung out in the yard and I would be like "FU*K!! NOW I gota put it all back" lol

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 06:24:57 PM »
man I used to eat mini thins by the handfull. I would be buzz'n and when I got home from work I would start projects outside...then next thing ya know it was dark outside...the speedbuzz was gone,and I would have everything in the mini barn strung out in the yard and I would be like "FU*K!! NOW I gota put it all back" lol

Those were always fun too when Ripped Fuel wasn't available. Besides they were cheap as hell at the party stores nearby.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 06:32:39 PM »
These days they ask for ID when you buy bronkaid.

I bought 24 tablets, but haven't started due to the holidays. I will start tommorow.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 06:35:49 PM »
You can also try ephedrine with the matte/coca tea stuff they sell in certain latin american shops. Stuff is good for focus and training. I don't think the wetbacks sell the cocoa tea any longer, but the mattes are as strong as coffee and taste like green tea.