Author Topic: Myspace is a haven for terrorists...  (Read 2705 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Myspace is a haven for terrorists...
« on: November 23, 2007, 04:09:40 AM »
A couple weeks ago I'm watching C-Span and could not believe the bullshit I was hearing.  It was some congressional hearing on homegrown terrorists.  Ok, I'm listening... Here's what I learned from the testimony given... Myspace is a subversive terrorist recruiting ground on the internet and a primary threat to our freedom ::)  yup.... While a few people are still using it to pick up underage girls and get busted by Dateline's Chris Hansen (stop it Nordic), others are using it to recruit angry people into Al Qaeda and other homegrown terror networks...  Sure, I thought those conducting the hearing would laugh at this and challenge the notion, but... nope....  They only wanted to know what needed to be done to stop this enormous emerging threat...  Now I've been all fucking over Myspace and NOT GODDAMNED ONCE seen anything remotely close to this ::)  The bullshit proceeded to get deeper, Terrorists also have their own gathering boards just like getbig where hundreds and hundreds gather online in message boards and openly plot suicide bombings and I quote, "high five" and give kudos to the lost board member who volunteered ::)  uh huh... sure ::)  They also noted that the FBI, CIA and government in general was oblivious to these boards where hundreds of terrorists gather... uh huh... sure...

The main issue, your own kid living in Bumfuck Kansas is going to join a terror cell ::)  uh huh... sure...  It doesn't take a genius to see what the real target is here... online dissent because this other shit they said is prolific on the net is not... 

The simple fact that cannot be forgotten, If it were not for the net, we'd all have obtained our understanding of the current affairs through the major media outlets... In other words, we'd all be clueless sheeple cheering our current course... This I suspect is the larger target here...

Full Spectrum Information Warfare
http://www.knowledgedrivenrevolution.com/Articles/200711/20071105_IOR_1_Thrust.htm

Here come the thought police
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bal-op.thoughtpolice19nov19,0,2384977.story

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Myspace is a haven for terrorists...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 05:35:08 AM »
While a few people are still using it to pick up underage girls and get busted by Dateline's Chris Hansen (stop it Nordic)

I guess it's an improvement over the boy scouts you cruise for! :-*

On the matter of the topic, yes it is true the vast amount of conversation between terrorists goes on blatantly in public forums designed specifically for jihadist ideals and propaganda. Hosting on servers in specific countries which allow the hosting of such materials. We can still view them because of freedom of speech etc and the continued open nature of the web in the west (unlike China for example).

Luckily, the technology here is right in my back yard, so I could discuss a few aspects.

To my knowledge, yes sites such as MySpace and Facebook aren't the best place to recruit. However I do believe it does happen to a tiny degree.

The problem with Myspace and co. is that they provide a secure means of comminication between terrorists.

For example, the terrorists which committed 911 communicated via email, but not by sending emails. Rather they all shared a single account and stored emails as drafts. Each terrorist had the login credentials so communication could take place.

Due to the architecture of the Yahoo email system at the time the email was untraceable until the suspects identities was known.

Of course this is skewing off the point of being a recruiting ground, something I don't currently think it is.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 05:38:24 AM »
99 percent bunk... sorry...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 05:42:46 AM »
99 percent bunk... sorry...

How so?

Are you saying that there are no people with jihadist aspirations in the US?

Are you saying none of these people use myspace and that 100% do not write with pro-jihadist stances?

I'm 100% against servailence, it should never be the case - EVER, but being ignorant to something that is highly likely (on some degree) is silly.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 06:02:53 AM »
Oh and I forgot to mention, this was the funniest part of the hearings: The person who was brought up over and over as an example of your little joey becoming a terrorist... ahahaha... yup... Adam Goddamned Pearlman... LOL... Anybody who buys Adam Pearlman is the real deal is beyond help.  Come on, if Al Qaeda were a real group of radical extremists, do you honestly believe there is a .000001% chance they would accept a jewish man in their ranks...  One who has connections to the ADL... ahahaha but here's Adam, all moved himself all the way up :D  yea sure...

Here's what I believe Nordic.  Sure, there are angry people all around the world and in the United States who would do something like this, even more today that 7 years ago, alot more and by design; here's the fact... The core behind groups like Al Qaeda is a scam, a complete farce, an inside job ;)  DUN DUN DUN :D  yes, "We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear." yes Nordic, you're in the Twilight Zone :D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 07:59:36 AM »
100% truth.

Look into the psyvhology aspects of it, and the pitfalls of myspace as a group itself, and it falls way below the accepted values of social norms.

your kidding yourself on this one, the communication alone in itself is a red flag

So your saying myspace holds not the least bit of recruitment potential even though it is the largest networking site in the world?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 11:06:37 AM »
So your saying myspace holds not the least bit of recruitment potential even though it is the largest networking site in the world?

Of course he his!

How the liberal apologist thought works: "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it isn't a duck!"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 12:35:13 PM »
When the mushroom cloud appears over some US citizen, these liberals will be the same people blaming the Republicans for not doing enought.....Berserk can't believa Jew would join AQ. Why not...the Israeli's just caught one of their own trying to sell secrets to Iran. If i were a muslim I'd love to have some American jew in my ranks..to me it would prove I'm right. Not everything is a government conspiracy. I have no idea if myspace is a terror haven...i'm sure its overblown abit, but there are plenty of net havens for these guys. Place that our side needs to get into and only the liberal shitbag left is preventing from getting the job done.
L

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 03:05:35 PM »
this is our big focus right now. there are hundreds of hate groups in the us, nearly 900.. its very easy for one of them to hook up with another terrorist group.. we know who the big players are, they know they cant do much without our knowing.. but take a regular white guy involved in the white nationalists, and you have the perfect person to carry out a mission. and if you think they arnt trying to recruit, or there arnt people among us that dont hate our country, then your wrong.

just look at Adam Gadahn as one example

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 04:39:52 PM »
100% truth.

Look into the psyvhology aspects of it, and the pitfalls of myspace as a group itself, and it falls way below the accepted values of social norms.

your kidding yourself on this one, the communication alone in itself is a red flag

100% my ass bubba ::)
Is there one single case where someone's son or daughter was recruited into a terror cell from myspace?  Name me one fucking case... It's an emerging threat, there must be several cases so far ::)  Unless you're tying to tell me myspace as a recruitment tool has gone 100% unnoticed... I mean, if they were talking about it in a congressional hearing, they must have case files of people getting recruited right ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 04:44:36 PM »
Of course he his!

How the liberal apologist thought works: "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it isn't a duck!"
HAHA FUCKIHG HA....  BOOM... Last week you were talking about how you regretted saying certain things because you yourself are liberal you say... Now you're back to using liberal like it's a dirty word, last week you were all over being liberal.  You're actually a neoliberal which is a mainly a rightwing retard ideology--enjoy.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 04:53:52 PM »
When the mushroom cloud appears over some US citizen, these liberals will be the same people blaming the Republicans for not doing enought.....Berserk can't believa Jew would join AQ. Why not...the Israeli's just caught one of their own trying to sell secrets to Iran. If i were a muslim I'd love to have some American jew in my ranks..to me it would prove I'm right. Not everything is a government conspiracy. I have no idea if myspace is a terror haven...i'm sure its overblown abit, but there are plenty of net havens for these guys. Place that our side needs to get into and only the liberal shitbag left is preventing from getting the job done.
A jew wouldn't be trusted... All this time doing what you do and you're clueless to the animosity between these people and what and why that animosity exists.  You see, I'm not clueless here, I've actually spent years studying this and related issues.  You're asking me to believe that the most radical in this "fascist Islamic ideology" would be the ones to trust a Jew... PULEASE ::) The end game plan by these psycho idiots has been around for a long long long long time, you can't blame me, I'm the fucker who gets ridiculed by jackasses like you for trying to bring light to plans like this and you blame me--fuck that...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 04:58:59 PM »
this is our big focus right now. there are hundreds of hate groups in the us, nearly 900.. its very easy for one of them to hook up with another terrorist group.. we know who the big players are, they know they cant do much without our knowing.. but take a regular white guy involved in the white nationalists, and you have the perfect person to carry out a mission. and if you think they arnt trying to recruit, or there arnt people among us that dont hate our country, then your wrong.

just look at Adam Gadahn as one example
Adam Gadahn is Adam Pearlman is the man we're talking about that you all keep using as your best example of little billy getting recriuted into a terror group.  It's a joke, he's a scam, so is the leadership of Al-Qaeda.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 10:24:15 PM »
100% my ass bubba ::)
Is there one single case where someone's son or daughter was recruited into a terror cell from myspace?  Name me one fucking case... It's an emerging threat, there must be several cases so far ::)  Unless you're tying to tell me myspace as a recruitment tool has gone 100% unnoticed... I mean, if they were talking about it in a congressional hearing, they must have case files of people getting recruited right ::)

Its talking about the potenital, and it as a threat, all you need to do is look at the cohersion effects of teens and look into one teen, named John Walker Lindh.

Countless studies that have been and are being conducted concerning myspace's potential as a threat to society.

Your looking at it pretty short sighted so for that matter email and the internet itself to you is not a reruitment tool either  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 10:48:18 PM »
Its talking about the potenital, and it as a threat, all you need to do is look at the cohersion effects of teens and look into one teen, named John Walker Lindh.

Countless studies that have been and are being conducted concerning myspace's potential as a threat to society.

Your looking at it pretty short sighted so for that matter email and the internet itself to you is not a reruitment tool either  ::)
1st, John Walker Lindh is not an example of this.  He didn't become recruited into a terrorist organization.  This is a kid who went on a spiritual quest and ended up on the wrong side of things after 9/11.  That situation isn't remotely similar to what we're talking about.  He didn't have Achmed recruit him to go join a terror training camp.  Listen to you man, are you serious?  "Myspace's potential as a threat to society"  Oh brother ::)  You know, with KH's position, you're potentially one of these threats to law enforcement.  You've made many remarks here that could be taken as sympathetic to the white nationalist movement... Are you recruiting :D

Look... Contrary to the assertions made at the hearing, there are no mass gatherings of terrorists on terror message boards that the government are oblivious to--that's just bullshit and myspace is NOT a recruitment tool for Al Qaeda.  There are not terrorists cruising Myspace trying to recruit kids... shit a spam account doesn't last longer than a day and is usually deleted within a few hours of being made... How the hell is a terrorist going to keep their recruiting account going.  Bollocks!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 03:26:03 AM »
HAHA FUCKIHG HA....  BOOM... Last week you were talking about how you regretted saying certain things because you yourself are liberal you say... Now you're back to using liberal like it's a dirty word, last week you were all over being liberal.  You're actually a neoliberal which is a mainly a rightwing retard ideology--enjoy.

No I'm a liberal, minus the stupid apologist portion.

You're mainly an hippy with an apologetic nature, not a liberal.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 03:35:49 AM »
No I'm a liberal, minus the stupid apologist portion.

You're mainly an hippy with an apologetic nature, not a liberal.
::) No, from what you outlined, you're more of a neoliberal--fact.  Who am I apologizing for anyway?  I didn't catch that part?  There's nothing in this thread excusing terrorists so what's your point?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 09:15:46 AM »
Prove it..u can't prove he's a fake or a plant..prove it. Researching on liberal websites does not prove a friggen thing. Bringing light to what plans..ur afraid of ur shadow..big bad uncle sam is out to get u ::). U have far more to worry about from the AQ nutbags then from uncle sam.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 09:34:31 AM »
Prove it..u can't prove he's a fake or a plant..prove it. Researching on liberal websites does not prove a friggen thing. Bringing light to what plans..ur afraid of ur shadow..big bad uncle sam is out to get u ::). U have far more to worry about from the AQ nutbags then from uncle sam.
I didn't research liberal sites to figure out Jews and Arabs don't get along ::)  They're called books, I've been collecting and reading books on this and related matters for years, some privately published that "don't exist"  That you think "Extremist Islamic Fascists" would accept a Jewish man from America with ADL connections into their hierarchy speaks volumes on your knowledge of the subject... Read my lips HH, wouldn't happen and that it has says something important about "Al Qaeda"  Come on, think about it for two seconds, Mr. Pearlman releases a tape that goes above and beyond to show Al-Qaeda's philosophy to be the text book definition of Fascism during the same time Bush and Company were trying to make a connect with this fight and the WWII fight against Fascism...  How convenient, I guess the fellas in Al Qaeda just wanted to help the pres make his point. yea ok...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 09:40:56 AM »
Dude...these AQ guys are bad folks..why not. Its a coup to have a jew in ur ranks. I've seen these guys doing so pretty fucked up things..and they are vey media savy. Ur not giving them enough credit. Besides is this guy that important...if Uncle Sam created him, he'd be doing more.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 09:50:48 AM »
Dude...these AQ guys are bad folks..why not. Its a coup to have a jew in ur ranks. I've seen these guys doing so pretty fucked up things..and they are vey media savy. Ur not giving them enough credit. Besides is this guy that important...if Uncle Sam created him, he'd be doing more.
Well I agree, the leadership of AQ are bad folks... Your post doesn't argue my points...  Come on man, you can't think of any reason why an extremist Islamic "facist" group would put an Autonix on a Jew with ADL connections ::)  Do I have to actually explain that to you ::)  And for the record, I give these guys a lot of credit.  There just not what you think they are.  Yes, the masses joining their ranks are sincere.  But the AQ guys pulling the strings, nope sorry, there's more to them than you think...  laugh it up but this isn't even close to the first time both sides of a conflict have been controlled by one interest.  Been there done that many times.  And no, I do not think "our government" meets behind closed doors and plans this crap.  It's more complicated than that.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »
berserker you dont know shit.. do you work in anti terrorism? no you dont.  you dont know one detail about what goes on. there is info that if released to the public would put you in prision for life. you will not find it in any book, or from the mouth of anyone who knows, so how are you educated?. the fbi doesnt fuck around or waste their time. this message about myspace, was simple a warning for people who might try to abuse it -thats it. there is no other motive.

let the authorities do their job. because they know things you dont. they are dealing with info and intel you will never know about. so dont bother speaking on the subject, or call yourself educated in it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 10:54:03 AM »
berserker you dont know shit.. do you work in anti terrorism? no you dont.  you dont know one detail about what goes on. there is info that if released to the public would put you in prision for life. you will not find it in any book, or from the mouth of anyone who knows, so how are you educated?. the fbi doesnt fuck around or waste their time. this message about myspace, was simple a warning for people who might try to abuse it -thats it. there is no other motive.

let the authorities do their job. because they know things you dont. they are dealing with info and intel you will never know about. so dont bother speaking on the subject, or call yourself educated in it.
Sorry, you lost my interest at "you don't know shit"  I really don't have any interest in reading past that, what would be the point.  Whatever makes you happy, you want to think I have zero knowledge, fine by me.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 11:07:48 AM »
Sorry, you lost my interest at "you don't know shit"  I really don't have any interest in reading past that, what would be the point.  Whatever makes you happy, you want to think I have zero knowledge, fine by me.

do you get briefed by the secret service, or the fbi? no you dont, so how would you know a thing? because your read a book about islam, or because you watch the news? what qualifies you as an expert in national defense?

your telling me you know more about our intelligence then the fbi counter terrorism unit.. thats pretty funny

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 11:37:06 AM »
do you get briefed by the secret service, or the fbi?
higher please :)  I've known these days were coming for a long long time and I don't give a rats butt what you think I know or don't know.

no you dont, so how would you know a thing? because your read a book about islam, or because you watch the news? what qualifies you as an expert in national defense?

I'm not an expert on National Defense nor have I made any such claim.

your telling me you know more about our intelligence then the fbi counter terrorism unit..
Did I tell you that ::)

thats pretty funny
ditto, what you wrote is very comical.