Author Topic: Not every soldier supports the war....vote Ron Paul 2008!  (Read 823 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Not every soldier supports the war....vote Ron Paul 2008!
« on: November 23, 2007, 04:31:04 AM »
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Not every soldier supports the war....vote Ron Paul 2008!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 12:41:05 PM »
Everytime they try and find anti-war troops..they drag out that whiny bitch richoff or whatever his name is....war sucks but its not our job to creat policy. Trying to politicise the military like Ron "run and hide Paul...is doing is dangerous. He's an idiot.
L

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 05:45:05 PM »
Everytime they try and find anti-war troops..they drag out that whiny bitch richoff or whatever his name is....war sucks but its not our job to creat policy. Trying to politicise the military like Ron "run and hide Paul...is doing is dangerous. He's an idiot.

Idiot: 1. an utterly foolish or senseless person. 
        2. Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having
            mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25. 

You may dislike Ron Paul's belief system.  But, he's a very intelligent man.  The biography of his life will most certainly show this is true. 
I wish American's put more emphasis into their leader's intelligence.  It is important to have a basic set of idiological beliefs, but intelligence and the ability to understand and equate new information and ideas is something our greatest leaders had in spades. 

Our weakest leaders were/are sorely missing this.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »

We 'ran and hid' after losing Vietnam. We couldn't afford it anymore. We don't even have an end goal for this mess in Iraq. How many soldiers must die and how many civilians must die before someone realises this war was unecessary and IS too costly, in every sense of the word?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 06:04:27 PM »
Idiot: 1. an utterly foolish or senseless person. 
        2. Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having
            mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25. 

You may dislike Ron Paul's belief system.  But, he's a very intelligent man.  The biography of his life will most certainly show this is true. 
I wish American's put more emphasis into their leader's intelligence.  It is important to have a basic set of idiological beliefs, but intelligence and the ability to understand and equate new information and ideas is something our greatest leaders had in spades. 

Our weakest leaders were/are sorely missing this.

"I Advocate the Same Foreign Policy the Founding Fathers Would"

"...A Paul administration would see Americans engaged overseas like never before, in business and cultural activities. But a Paul administration would never attempt to export democracy or other values at the barrel of a gun, as we have seen over and over again that this is a counterproductive approach that actually leads the United States to be resented and more isolated in the world."

I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 06:05:31 PM »

Which would explain why Ron Paul receives more financial support than any other candidate...I guess you're fellow soldiers are idiots as well... ::)
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 06:06:32 PM »
If there are none, maybe you could explain what these guys are doing?
Army AWOL rate up 80% since '03
http://www.vindy.com/mobile/331331134714217.php

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 06:18:26 PM »
I like this compilation of lies...

I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 09:27:44 AM »
Gimme a break..there is a war on..people desert during war. Why screw during peace while ur getting Army welfare. Id honestly like to see proof as to the support to Ron Paul. I'm not saying its not true but how is that proven.
L