Author Topic: Perhaps this is the "key" to understanding what gh15 says...(VIDEO)  (Read 956 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Perhaps this is the "key" to understanding what gh15 says...(VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 07:05:03 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I have seen the black infrared eyes!! Oh my god, Planet Nibiru is coming!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 07:27:34 AM »
;D ;D ;D

I have seen the black infrared eyes!! Oh my god, Planet Nibiru is coming!

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 08:53:59 AM »
is gh15 a scientologist? 

I gave some shit to one of them the other week, totally owned her in front of all of time square, she handed me and my nephew one of those dianetic cards, I took it and held in front of her face and tore it in half and told her to and her cult to fuck off and leave children alone, she started sayin some shit, and I told her she was a sick cult member, stop worshiping aliens and leave kids alone. She was scared, and she should be, i will kill her next time.  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 07:52:53 AM »
is gh15 a scientologist? 

I gave some shit to one of them the other week, totally owned her in front of all of time square, she handed me and my nephew one of those dianetic cards, I took it and held in front of her face and tore it in half and told her to and her cult to fuck off and leave children alone, she started sayin some shit, and I told her she was a sick cult member, stop worshiping aliens and leave kids alone. She was scared, and she should be, i will kill her next time.  :D

i hope for you gh15 doesn't read this. he knows everyone's IP and he will send some aliens around to abduct you.  ::) ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 08:16:56 AM »

i hope for you gh15 doesn't read this. he knows everyone's IP and he will send some aliens around to abduct you.  ::) ::)

i hope not, I like gh15, he is funny without knowing it and very informative. I am not against believing in aliens but I am against a cult that requires huge amounts of money from its worshipers to gain access to its teachings. If it is a religion it should be free for all.

They are actually taking over large areas of Florida, there is a whole town filled with Scientologists. They have paid off the police and have complete control over the town.