Author Topic: Jealousy  (Read 1060 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Jealousy
« on: November 23, 2007, 11:45:37 AM »
Does anyone get this, you get to a low bodyfat, gain some good muscle etc and certain people around you just cannot take it.They have to think up every Bullshit theory in the book to undermine what you have done.It all comes down to them wanting something you have but rather than putting the person who has something you'd like to have as a role model, and learning from them how they did it you get the usual BS comments, some of the self justifying reasons for why they are obese really make me laugh.I got this one the other day, since my portions are currently small, "I think eating is the source of life, if you dont eat big portions you tend to not be living", this came from a 220 pound 40%bf man.For most people who dont know shit about diet and exercise i.e 99% of the population, I honestly think losing the on average 20% bodyfat they need to shift is harder for them than getting rich, they know this and thus anyone around them achieving a great physique is one of their greatest jealousy triggers.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Jealousy
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 11:47:09 AM »
you thinking of anyone special
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 11:50:02 AM »
hahaha pathetic people..

They're like "oh, but I don't have the time," and "I tried eating more wheat but it doesn't work i'm just bigboned."

Then they go to cafeteria and order danishes and pizza.  ::)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »
Does anyone get this, you get to a low bodyfat, gain some good muscle etc and certain people around you just cannot take it.They have to think up every Bullshit theory in the book to undermine what you have done.It all comes down to them wanting something you have but rather than putting the person who has something you'd like to have as a role model, and learning from them how they did it you get the usual BS comments, some of the self justifying reasons for why they are obese really make me laugh.I got this one the other day, since my portions are currently small, "I think eating is the source of life, if you dont eat big portions you tend to not be living", this came from a 220 pound 40%bf man.For most people who dont know shit about diet and exercise i.e 99% of the population, I honestly think losing the on average 20% bodyfat they need to shift is harder for them than getting rich, they know this and thus anyone around them achieving a great physique is one of their greatest jealousy triggers.

i dunno if its a coincidence that you posted this on thanksgiving, but i might refer you to my other thread about fat people with similar points

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=114391.0
its comin today

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 12:55:28 PM »
Get rich or die-t trying.