Author Topic: HAHA !!! DP deleted my fist post on the BF thread so I couldnt change the title  (Read 2483 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Bluto, I'm looking for the all-time best purely Czech film.  Produced by Chzechs, starring Czechs, in the Czech language.  I don't mind subtitles.  On your recommendation, I'll find it and watch it and give an opinion.

What's your point? Obviously there's loads of great films from Czech Republic, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, Canada and numerous other countries all over the world.  As anyone with a real interest in movies and an opened mind would know. Czech Republic film industry is a worldwide critic FAVORITE for their artistic movies.
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
What's your point? Obviously there's loads of great films from Czech Republic, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, Canada and numerous other countries all over the world.  As anyone with a real interest in movies and an opened mind would know. Czech Republic film industry is a worldwide critic FAVORITE for their artistic movies.

So you can't recommend a Czech film? 

Interesting

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Here's a few

have fun
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I think I saw that last one "up and down"

Yeah, yeah, I saw it on the back of your wifes head.....up and down, up and down. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I think I saw that last one "up and down"

Yeah, yeah, I saw it on the back of your wifes head.....up and down, up and down. ;D
I guess you don't have to worry about anyone doing your heffer of a wife

chaos

• Getbig V
Funny how you post when you think no one is online.........p u s s y.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Funny how you post when you think no one is online.........p u s s y.
I've been up against all you homos at once, you really think I give a fvck........hahahahah

chaos

• Getbig V
I've been up against all you homos at once, you really think I give a fvck........hahahahah
You take the internet too serious, but I guess it's better you come here and get to be abused, than go looking for your other hobby.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You take the internet too serious, but I guess it's better you come here and get to be abused, than go looking for your other hobby.
i'd rather have you come up here, but you like it here where its safe