Author Topic: quad shots  (Read 2916 times)

shmay

• Getbig II
quad shots
« on: November 23, 2007, 01:40:01 PM »
shot my quad two days ago for the first time and i can barely fucking walk right now.. No abcess or anything like that...just quite a bit of pain and really tight around the knee for some reason. Im a mechanic so im limping around 9 hours a day and all the boys in the shop are having a field day with the new "cripple" around the shop. back to delt and glute shots.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: quad shots
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 01:44:02 PM »
What did you shoot? Where on your quad did you shoot?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 01:47:18 PM »
A lot of guys struggle with these...it either works great for you or not at all...most do not fall in between.

I used to use quads all the time, no problem, but for whatever reason, and I have no clue why, I can't do it any more because every single time I end up just like you.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 01:49:07 PM »
A lot of guys struggle with these...it either works great for you or not at all...most do not fall in between.

I agree. I love them but sometimes they're fucking hell. I usually stick to the high outer area & then don't have too much trouble.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 01:54:27 PM »
I agree. I love them but sometimes they're fucking hell. I usually stick to the high outer area & then don't have too much trouble.
Yeah, that's the only spot that seems to work well, and the only spot I never had any problems with...that is back before it became a problem, lol!

Now you want to talk about some pain and some stupidity...one time, I pinned the tear drop on my right quad...this was several years ago. My logic at that point, hey, it's a fat ass chunk of muscle, should be fine. hahah, bullshit, lol! Most excruciating post injection site of all time on my end of things.

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 01:58:58 PM »
i hit the right outer section but fuck...not again. im having to tell people at work i fell on ice as an excuse for the limp.. Believable up here in canada though

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 02:10:27 PM »
Now you want to talk about some pain and some stupidity...one time, I pinned the tear drop on my right quad...this was several years ago. My logic at that point, hey, it's a fat ass chunk of muscle, should be fine. hahah, bullshit, lol! Most excruciating post injection site of all time on my end of things.

I did the same thing about a year ago - same logic & everything. The next day I wanted to die. I limped for almost two weeks.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 02:23:33 PM »
i hit the right outer section but fuck...not again. im having to tell people at work i fell on ice as an excuse for the limp.. Believable up here in canada though
There is a guy I've known for years just from around gyms here in my area...you know, just an acquaintance form the gym. Anyway, about a year or so ago I noticed he was limping really bad and so I asked him what happened. He said he was playing back yard football the other day and landed wrong on a rock and messed up his leg and that it was all swollen, bruised and hurting pertty bad. He pulled his shorts up and showed ti to me and I just laughed. I said, "yeah right, back yard football." He just smiled and said, "well shit, guess I've been busted." Needless to say, he's one of the few people these days at the gym that I talk to about AAS use, lol!

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 02:26:46 PM »
When you shoot your quads you need to shoot well above the knee and on the far outside. Too close to the knee can cause hell for some people. I have only experienced one bad quad shot and my left knee ended up really stiff for about a week. Other than that quads are my favorite place to shoot. Actually quads and delts.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 05:01:36 AM »
Yeah, that's the only spot that seems to work well, and the only spot I never had any problems with...that is back before it became a problem, lol!

Yeah I hit that sucker once too, the FreakfestMD loves that spot so I gave it a try......never again  :'(

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 05:06:33 AM »
quads are great for when I did em.  Tried a few times in the arse but I guess I was not as steady.  Had a lump in the ass or was sore.  Always worked legs the same day once a week.  I think that helps.  The other day I would do a lot of cardio.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 06:26:47 AM »
Ive pulled off many totally painfree leg shots, and some that leave me hobbled like I got shot with one of these new 1000ft per second air rifles....

I flex it and watch for the bigest part, relax, squeeze that part into a big humped up mass with my free hand, and go in slow with a 1" 25ga (I got about zero fat there) Press very slow on plunger and
don't wiggle at all.

Doing them right before or after a leg workout so it don't ruin a upcoming leg session.

I dont know why some are painfree and some are brutal, but it just stops a guy from wanting to
try it again.

Any you big dudes up for trying a 5cc mix of Tprop and Stanoz there?  :'(
Hey, what if it makes for spot growth?  ;D I bet it'll swell up pretty good for awhile at least.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 07:39:12 AM »
it depends...my first ever quad shot left me in pain for a few days...it get's better , more manageable with time..also depends on what you are shooting....most guys DO NOT  shoot pharma grade , instead they do the underground junk.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 11:59:34 AM »
Loves the quad shots!! Upper, outter for sure.

However, the only thing that gave me a serious limp with pain was T400 @ any dose over 1cc.

No matter what muscle I shot, hurt for days so cut the dose to .5 cc and everything was fine.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 01:04:16 PM »
Ive always located the halfway spot between your knee and your hip, and injected on the outer portion of the quad, never had any problems.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 01:08:22 PM »
it depends...my first ever quad shot left me in pain for a few days...it get's better , more manageable with time..also depends on what you are shooting....most guys DO NOT  shoot pharma grade , instead they do the underground junk.

Yes on the UG junk thing, but Ive never even touched that stuff.
ALL HG Pharma - ANd they still hurt!  ;D

I dont know, I can pull off a painless one now and then but the bad ones can last a week...
That just gets old.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 09:07:04 PM »
Ditto. Drag the leg around for several days. Not fkn fun. If shot has high benzyl alcohol content prepare to hit the roof......

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 11:18:15 PM »
I think mine was at 3%

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 06:34:09 AM »
Ditto. Drag the leg around for several days. Not fkn fun. If shot has high benzyl alcohol content prepare to hit the roof......

Yeah I think it is the BA that causes the problems in the quad shots.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 06:41:04 AM »
Yeah I think it is the BA that causes the problems in the quad shots.

Ive had it with smooth as silk HG TE and Deca even. Seems if placement is just a little off, (and hard to judge that) its nerve issues possibly.

What kills me is they use quads for babies these days!  ::) "Its a more developed muscle"  ::)
These medical dumbass never shoot themself as RDW says (Dr.FreakIron-pumper excluded  ;D)
Ive had so many issues with the medical industy over the years Im real slow to accept anything they say or offer without major research and talkin to several people with actual experience.
The bastards do a lot of harm. And charge dearly for it.

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 01:07:09 PM »
i shot 1 1/2 cc of test e containing 2% BA. I am finally just walking normally again today...4 days of limping...no pain no gain i suppose

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 08:00:43 PM »
heres how i like to do quads, it might help you, from middle of your kneecap measure up your leg about 6 and half inches then go over to outer part of your quad (not side of your leg but to where you are hittin the teardrop part of the outer quad muscle. i always hit this area of my quads and have no problem walking.

when i first did quads i was shootin it to far up more towards middle of my leg and to far on the side... its kindaof hard to explain.. pics might b better

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 09:45:21 AM »
i shot 1 1/2 cc of test e containing 2% BA. I am finally just walking normally again today...4 days of limping...no pain no gain i suppose

Try shooting T400 with 20%BA... ;D

I couldn't even sleep it was throbbing so badly.

i tend to do well with quad shots, but about 1 out of every 10 shots is a limper.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
out off all me buds,, the only one who can get away with quad shots is me fat rugby player freind.... i would only ever do them out of desperation, as in me glutes and shoulders being too sore

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 05:42:51 PM »
Try shooting T400 with 20%BA... ;D

I couldn't even sleep it was throbbing so badly.

i tend to do well with quad shots, but about 1 out of every 10 shots is a limper.

8)
i can top that, i hit it with 1cc t400 and 2 cc of prop, man did i feel sick as can b the next day from flu like symptoms and it was sore!