Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 2800 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: November 23, 2007, 04:15:42 PM »
...to get you to respond to little old me...no need to post the question as i'm sure no one really cares, BUT does a person need to take a break from using Bronkaid or will my body keep responding?

Lisa

i only respond on board never via pms darling and you know it,,since you want an answer and insisting on that and say i didnt give you one though i think i did give you one i will repeat it

bronkaid doesnt need to be cycles ,,it always work,,never works less good or more good,,,always works the same when kept at resonable dose ,,

if bronkaid didnt work after a while ,,many people with astma would drop dead around you in the teathre or the restaurant you watch a movie or eat a meal at

ia always work AS LONG AS IT IS LEGIT PRODUCT
fallen angel

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »
how about you answer pm with a pm?

ever thought about youmotherfuckeryou?
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 04:18:51 PM »
how about you answer pm with a pm?

ever thought about youmotherfuckeryou?

calm down, solomon.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »
cant do it and never will,,i prefer not to be asked questions ,,it can be used againt me if i do it in many forms of actions ,,i also never write on steroid board,,i only write on GOSSIP AND OPINION BOARD or i also sometimes go give advice in the female board when im bored,,both boards are  safe and gossip and rumors and opinions are on the internet a simple non existant and dont stand in court of law no matter what
fallen angel

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 04:20:02 PM »
calm down, solomon.

YOU DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN

NANANANA-NANANANINETEEN
Z

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 04:24:18 PM »
cant do it and never will,,i prefer not to be asked questions ,,it can be used againt me if i do it in many forms of actions ,,i also never write on steroid board,,i only write on GOSSIP AND OPINION BOARD or i also sometimes go give advice in the female board when im bored,,both boards are  safe and gossip and rumors and opinions are on the internet a simple non existant and dont stand in court of law no matter what

I dont get it. Whats the difference, pm or like this. Its got your name on it, and its both evidence.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 04:25:39 PM »
pm me if you wanna get fucked
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 04:27:23 PM »
YOU DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN

NANANANA-NANANANINETEEN

then you need to be calmed down, by heldemar shorp

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 04:30:30 PM »

I dont get it. Whats the difference, pm or like this. Its got your name on it, and its both evidence.

big difference because im not in control of this account gh15,,it is been more than one stolen and used when i wasnt even on internet and added things to it and stuff done to it,,

i never count on computers ,,never ever count on computer,,every detail about me on the internet is faulse and misleding,,i operate from a complete wireless internet from non existing service that just go and hack into ips  of people and get service from them and through them,,i dont keep anything on one computer,,i never work from a desk top only lap tops ,,i only through computers after 30 days of use ,,and only work from 4-5 different lap tops on a motnhly basis,,

also i never keep any personal information on the internet nd never will,,i do not count on computers as femiliar to human beings in 2007
fallen angel

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 04:35:32 PM »
big difference because im not in control of this account gh15,,it is been more than one stolen and used when i wasnt even on internet and added things to it and stuff done to it,,

i never count on computers ,,never ever count on computer,,every detail about me on the internet is faulse and misleding,,i operate from a complete wireless internet from non existing service that just go and hack into ips  of people and get service from them and through them,,i dont keep anything on one computer,,i never work from a desk top only lap tops ,,i only through computers after 30 days of use ,,and only work from 4-5 different lap tops on a motnhly basis,,

also i never keep any personal information on the internet nd never will,,i do not count on computers as femiliar to human beings in 2007

that first part about your account being stolen, i believe is a lie, to create a possible escape route if needed.

you speak many truths about bodybuilding tho.

"eye for an eye will blind the eye in the sky"

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 04:36:33 PM »

i never count on computers ,,never ever count on computer,,every detail about me on the internet is faulse and misleding,,i operate from a complete wireless internet from non existing service that just go and hack into ips  of people and get service from them and through them,,i dont keep anything on one computer,,i never work from a desk top only lap tops ,,i only through computers after 30 days of use ,,and only work from 4-5 different lap tops on a motnhly basis,,

You should go to Wal-Malt dude, laptops are only like 300 bucks there. If you are gonna throw them away every week, I hope you aren't buying high end laptops.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 04:38:11 PM »
why dont you two loverboys pm eachother ok fuck off
Z

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 04:40:09 PM »
that first part about your account being stolen, i believe is a lie, to create a possible escape route if needed.

you speak many truths about bodybuilding tho.

"eye for an eye will blind the eye in the sky"

nas i dont lie ,,i rarely even give white lie when needed,,the gh15 account was stolen more than once  but wasnt messed with or posed under my name with out being me ,,that hasnt happened,,what happened is small little changes like to avatar,,,to posts,,,to pms,,trust me i know everything about everything that goes around me even if ot saying it loud
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 04:40:18 PM »
GH is very very smart to do that, it's a sad world we live in when a guy sells a substance that makes you bigger, stronger, faster and better and has to do Mickey Mouse bullshit like this.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 04:41:12 PM »
answerEd

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 04:42:59 PM »
nas i dont lie ,,i rarely even give white lie when needed,,the gh15 account was stolen more than once  but wasnt messed with or posed under my name with out being me ,,that hasnt happened,,what happened is small little changes like to avatar,,,to posts,,,to pms,,trust me i know everything about everything that goes around me even if ot saying it loud

small changes? did you analyse them? where they done to nasserize you?

everyone lies. sometimes you have to lie to speak the truth.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 04:43:10 PM »
You should go to Wal-Malt dude, laptops are only like 300 bucks there. If you are gonna throw them away every week, I hope you aren't buying high end laptops.

walmart? im only in usa in specific months during the year and not every place have walmart around the world,,but when it comes to cpmuters i never buy them from stores,,always buy them from someone under his name or her name and use them,,also always throw them away after 30 days no matter what because they are lap tops and cost nothing ,,i buy them old i never buy new shit,,always old and used and not needed
fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 04:43:37 PM »
GH is very very smart to do that, it's a sad world we live in when a guy sells a substance that makes you bigger, stronger, faster and better and has to do Mickey Mouse bullshit like this.

Kind of expensive though don't you think? My computers last about 3 years or so and he goes through 4 or 5 a month. Thats gotta be at least 1500$ a month. That's more than a lot of mortgage payments.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 04:45:06 PM »
Kind of expensive though don't you think? My computers last about 3 years or so and he goes through 4 or 5 a month. Thats gotta be at least 1500$ a month. That's more than a lot of mortgage payments.
yeah but GH makes very very good money, i can almost gaurantee you that, anyone who has great products will get a great reputation and make a lot of money.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »
walmart? im only in usa in specific months during the year and not every place have walmart around the world,,but when it comes to cpmuters i never buy them from stores,,always buy them from someone under his name or her name and use them,,also always throw them away after 30 days no matter what because they are lap tops and cost nothing ,,i buy them old i never buy new shit,,always old and used and not needed

gh15 i remember you recommended people under 30 years old to train a muscle group every 5th day. is it a three day split you advice when accomplishing this?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 04:46:13 PM »

Ok, thats makes more sense. I have a friend who is a tech geek and has like 6 of them and buys them new all the time. I am always telling him he should sell some on Ebay or something and he's like "Thats a pain in the ass setting up an account on there". Yet, he has 6 laptops ???
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 04:48:29 PM »
yeah but GH makes very very good money, i can almost gaurantee you that, anyone who has great products will get a great reputation and make a lot of money.

He explained the laptop situation and he isn't buying them new. But I don't care what kind of money you make, if you aren't a multi millionaire I would just as soon sock that money in an overseas account. That would be a shitload of money just on computers.
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 04:48:49 PM »
the funny thing is that i do it with out even selling anything,,i do it as a person that simply want to stay anonymous,,
everything i say on internet is a joke all dreams of a teenage wanna be bodybuilder that live off his mom from her $1500 a month salary so you can just imagine what kind of lap tops i get...its the baby/infants toy laps,,only $50 a piece,,good deals ;)
fallen angel

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »
Ok, thats makes more sense. I have a friend who is a tech geek and has like 6 of them and buys them new all the time. I am always telling him he should sell some on Ebay or something and he's like "Thats a pain in the ass setting up an account on there". Yet, he has 6 laptops ???