Author Topic: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day  (Read 58845 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #200 on: November 25, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »
No I'm just kidding, I don't think I was the first one to say it...all I know is that when I saw him walking around the gym at 310, that he was the most massive human I'd ever seen; he really did look like The Thing, or maybe Robocop.  He was that fucking big; just stacked out as fuck. 

Wow...and you had seen a lot of pros at that point?

The images I have of a couple of my friends from late high school / early university still stand out as being the images of the biggest human beings I've ever seen.  I was more impressed with them at the time then I was seeing lots of pros at the expos.  I got that impression again when I met with Joel Stubbs...but when you are naive to muscle, it all looks big.  Believe me, somebody has thought that about you too.  Same goes for others on the boards.

Here is my review of Don Long's DVD, and he was HUGE in it:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/donlongtohellandbackdvd.html

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #201 on: November 25, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »
The images I have of a couple of my friends from late high school / early university still stand out as being the images of the biggest human beings I've ever seen.  I was more impressed with them at the time then I was seeing lots of pros at the expos. 

you talk about your friends/ roomies/ BFF so much that it really makes us all uncomfortable.

Most of us in our 20s don't boast about how impressed we are with our male buddies' muscles.  It's just not something dudes talk about. 
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #202 on: November 25, 2007, 07:58:22 PM »
you talk about your friends/ roomies/ BFF so much that it really makes us all uncomfortable.

Most of us in our 20s don't boast about how impressed we are with our male buddies' muscles.  It's just not something dudes talk about. 

Agreed; Matt, you're the biggest queer on this board. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: November 25, 2007, 08:00:04 PM »
Agreed; Matt, you're the biggest queer on this board. 

Are you guys saying you're uncomfortable that I'm gay for my school chums?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: November 25, 2007, 08:01:54 PM »
MattC, why do you always dress like a queer?
Team Yates

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #205 on: November 25, 2007, 08:02:12 PM »
Are you guys saying you're uncomfortable that I'm gay for my school chums?

ROFL!   ;D

God what a fag.  Are you saying you don't know who you'd rather bang in this picture, Matt?   ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2007, 08:04:07 PM »
ROFL!   ;D

God what a fag.  Are you saying you don't know who you'd rather bang in this picture, Matt?   ;D

Tom actually looks big in that picture.  Do you guys think he may be 195?

Say what you will about Kerry, I happen to find her very attractive!  Smart woman also - she has a Master's degree from what I've read, in nursing or public health or a related discipline.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mr & Ms.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2007, 08:11:35 PM »
To all the smart guys here making retarded comments:

Tom has been on dialisys for the last few years now....he can't train much (as it makes it worse for his health)...can't take in much protein (ditto)...and is focusing on their business and staying healthy...

He's always been ghostly white...nothing different there....isn't wearing a "affliction" shirt...it's a new "Max Muscle" shirt Dave had him throw on for a pic.

He doesn't care about being big anymore, doesn't come on the boards, and isn't going to see any of the ignorant comments being made by some of you....

And if anyone else thinks they'll be "looking large" sandwiched between me and Jay....by all means...come on down to MM next time Jay's in town and we'll be sure to post your pic right here on Getbig....

BTW...while you're there....BUY SOMETHING!!

One more thing...anymore degrading comments on Jay's wife, and I'll not only delete your post, but your entire account as well....maybe some of you vets of the board can explain to the rookies/ noobs...why that is.

I second that Chic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2007, 08:14:56 PM »
A heroin user will never get as high as they did the first time out...more or less (I'm sure there are exceptions).  After having seen so many huge bodybuilders, I don't know who is left to knock my socks off at expos.  Abbas Khatami once had Jim Manion critique his physique, but Jim was a guy who saw it all.  I wonder if I will ever get that sense of awe again, the one McFarland described from when he saw Tom at the gym.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2007, 08:39:27 PM »
Are you not suppose to workout as hard when you are on dialysis?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2007, 08:40:34 PM »
Someone just posted over at MM that TP recommended that he take 500mcg of Clen, with another  100mg (I think) of ephedrine added in, per day!

I wonder if that had anything to do with his current situation too. :-\

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »
I don't think any more words about TP are necessary, he appears to have suffered a horrendous enough humbling. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
I agree with rocket.

Someone just posted over at MM that TP recommended that he take 500mcg of Clen, with another  100mg (I think) of ephedrine added in, per day!

I wonder if that had anything to do with his current situation too. :-\

Definitely.  I'm pretty sure it was more dehydration and pain killers than it was gear.  Tom has an extreme personality, and also a reckless one which is a bad combination.  I mostly didn't like his rude attitude on the boards, but I admit, I was harsher on him than a lot of other people were and I apologize for that.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #213 on: November 25, 2007, 08:54:09 PM »
Haha I love how some of the twats in here make such a big fuss over Tom Prince's bad attitude ::). Give me a f*cking break - this place brings out the worst in a lot of people, esp. people like the pros who post under their own names and get ridiculed by nameless nobodies who talk big but won't post a picture because they are multi-gazillionaires with model girlfriends etc etc

TP may be down now in terms of size and all, but back in his prime, he was an absolute monster.
TP was funny too.  everyone was bad here.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2007, 08:54:21 PM »

Tom actually looks big skinny-fat in that picture. 

fixed
Ron: "I am lazy."

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #215 on: November 25, 2007, 08:56:22 PM »
All Tom needs is one good spider bite and he will be his old self.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2007, 09:00:55 PM »
All Tom needs is one good spider bite and he will be his old self.

Keith could be his trainer and diet guru!
Ron: "I am lazy."

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #217 on: November 25, 2007, 09:01:08 PM »
Yeah, except in this case Kiwiol doesn't really know what he's talking about and has clearly made some incorrect assumptions.  Tom's bad attitude days were mostly at mayhem and to dredge this up yet again, the negative attitude towards him is due to the fact that there were a lot of polite people  who were truly fans of him that got served a plate of tom prince mood swing for no reason.  Guys who got banned and whatnot because Tom was having a bad day. 

Tom being a tosser here wouldn't surprise anybody.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »
Yeah, except in this case Kiwiol doesn't really know what he's talking about and has clearly made some incorrect assumptions.  Tom's bad attitude days were mostly at mayhem and to dredge this up yet again, the negative attitude towards him is due to the fact that there were a lot of polite people  who were truly fans of him that got served a plate of tom prince mood swing for no reason.  Guys who got banned and whatnot because Tom was having a bad day. 

Kiwol is the Oracle. He knows all.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2007, 09:03:59 PM »

He can't be expected to know what happened before him (if I was to go by what people are saying I would have assumed people were talking about his conduct here too).

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2007, 09:07:39 PM »
he was into his addiction and out of control yes.  posters would blast the colt nudes 150 times a day and the dude couldn't control it.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: November 25, 2007, 11:57:51 PM »
tom looks like a regular guy his age. we only say it's 'sad' cause of the size he used to carry. he's still in the same or better shape than the average getbigger.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2007, 12:09:16 AM »
tom looks like a regular guy his age. we only say it's 'sad' cause of the size he used to carry. he's still in the same or better shape than the average getbigger.

I imagine so...

I assume he is still bigger and leaner than I am for instance.  I don't think by very much, but I would think he has at least 10-20 pounds of lean muscle than me.  I could see him being a lean 195 at 5'8 which is by no means skinny - a shadow of his former self, but not bad compared to the general public.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #223 on: November 26, 2007, 01:23:22 AM »

Oh puhleease! I never said Tom's a Saint or anything - just pointing out the irony that the same fags here who do nothing but trash bodybuilding and bodybuilders are kicking up a stink over someone being a dick online. I love how if you are an anonymous poster, you can say whatever shit you want and it's all good because its fun / 'we are keeping it real'. But then a Pro shows an attitude to whoever and they are a jerk who deserve what they had coming ::). Hypocrisy at it's best

You got that right ;D. BTW,

There was a problem WJH?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #224 on: November 26, 2007, 01:53:50 AM »
Oh puhleease! I never said Tom's a Saint or anything - just pointing out the irony that the same fags here who do nothing but trash bodybuilding and bodybuilders are kicking up a stink over someone being a dick online. I love how if you are an anonymous poster, you can say whatever shit you want and it's all good because its fun / 'we are keeping it real'. But then a Pro shows an attitude to whoever and they are a jerk who deserve what they had coming ::). Hypocrisy at it's best

Most of these fags we're talking about weren't around then anyway, they just get off on peoples misfortune. Some historical grievances make a convenient cause for them.