Author Topic: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day  (Read 58374 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Mr & Ms.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2007, 01:20:08 PM »
One more thing...anymore degrading comments on Jay's wife, and I'll not only delete your post, but your entire account as well....maybe some of you vets of the board can explain to the rookies/ noobs...why that is.

Quit acting like you're Mr. Big-shot, Bob...you can't delete accounts, so quit pretending you can.   This is reminiscent of your "I can see all your credit card info on bb.com" comment that got shot down real quick by DeLuca.

You are absolutely correct that Ron doesn't like people going after families, and HE very well might delete somebody's account for it, but YOU can't do shit.

Hope this helps.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2007, 01:20:28 PM »
actually chick,

your pathetic friend is reaping what he sowed.
hence your prensence on this thread, so deparately trying to play damge control
for the kidney abusing nubain addict.

He did have to "try" and lose the muscle....it's called "not training". He attempted to maintain a 3-4 day regimine at first...then was advised that the amount of muscle he was maintaining was having a negative effect on his treatments....

The people acting like assholes that he responded to in-kind...reaped what they sowed.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2007, 01:20:59 PM »

you cared when you were willing to wager $10k on his weight.

Suddenly now that he's 155 soaking wet, you don't care.

Face it, if he was 233 today, you'd be shouting it from the rooftops like you used to.

Tom's an everyday schlep now.
in all seriousness, he is way smaller than 155 now, honestly look at that picture closely, look how thin and weak he looks, looks like a stiff wind would blow him over.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2007, 01:23:58 PM »
Tom has seen the light! Yet another. Look how much filthy unnecessary body mass he has shedded!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2007, 01:24:17 PM »
epic wide black man's nose and dick sucking lips.

LOL...

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2007, 01:25:22 PM »
they're terrified. ::)

nah they're not...they are too busy facing mecca while I ruin their reproductive systems

8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2007, 01:29:42 PM »
I wonder if TP still mouths off to random people like he used to now that he's 5'-nothing 130 lbs soaking wet? 

If so, he's probably taken quite a few beat-downs.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »
tleilaxutank - are you a wop?

WOP = without papers.

I'm Italian, but I have mine.  ;D

The moors raped and pillaged the original Sicilian women that produced the contemporary Sicilians.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the quote...  just goes to show you how delusional he was/is:

Quote from: Tom Prince
TLEILAXUTANK:  Don't kid myself?   OK..  let's just go with the facts. 

1.  I was 225 at the beginning of my senior year in HIGH SCHOOL.

2.  I was 242 after one year of training, and I was NATURAL.

3.  In June of 1998, after 6 months of not touching a weight (I had shoulder surgery that year), or eating more than 3 meals a day, I moved to Santa Monica, California, weighing 255 pounds.

So, MY evidence that getting down to 235 for me will be difficult, is based on past experienece, and what I know about myself.

I could almost guarantee, that even eating 100 grams of protein a day, it would take me 10 years to drop below 250 if I keep weight training.  No QUESTION about it.  The last time I weighed below 250 in the off-season..  I was 22 years old.

The ONLY way I could do it, is to stop doing EVERYTHING. No training, little food, and natural (of course).   Sorry, that's not going to happen.

Ok then...  ;D ;D ;D

a

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2007, 01:36:58 PM »
tleilaxutank - are you a wop?

WOP = without papers.

I'm Italian, but I have mine.  ;D

The moors raped and pillaged the original Sicilian women that produced the contemporary Sicilians.

haha, no I'm french, portuguese and italian...(only 25% italian)--my nose is not at all wide; must be the angle...

sorry to here about your women 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2007, 01:38:27 PM »
haha, no I'm french, portuguese and italian...(only 25% italian)--my nose is not at all wide; must be the angle...

sorry to here about your women 

Yes it sucks...

I am 50% Italian (my mother is 100%).  The big lips and big noses some Italians had apparently happened after the incidents I described above as the bloodline was forever changed.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2007, 01:46:54 PM »
Yes it sucks...

I am 50% Italian (my mother is 100%).  The big lips and big noses some Italians had apparently happened after the incidents I described above as the bloodline was forever changed.

ha ha, Bast is Sicilian too.  European negroes.  Do you hate jobs?
Deep Tissue Massage

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2007, 01:47:51 PM »
ha ha, Bast is Sicilian too.  European negroes.  Do you hate jobs?

I don't know about Bast, but I do.

I'm Calabrese.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #138 on: November 24, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the quote...  just goes to show you how delusional he was/is:

Quote from: Tom Prince
TLEILAXUTANK:  Don't kid myself?   OK..  let's just go with the facts. 

1.  I was 225 at the beginning of my senior year in HIGH SCHOOL.

2.  I was 242 after one year of training, and I was NATURAL.

3.  In June of 1998, after 6 months of not touching a weight (I had shoulder surgery that year), or eating more than 3 meals a day, I moved to Santa Monica, California, weighing 255 pounds.

So, MY evidence that getting down to 235 for me will be difficult, is based on past experienece, and what I know about myself.

I could almost guarantee, that even eating 100 grams of protein a day, it would take me 10 years to drop below 250 if I keep weight training.  No QUESTION about it.  The last time I weighed below 250 in the off-season..  I was 22 years old.

The ONLY way I could do it, is to stop doing EVERYTHING. No training, little food, and natural (of course).   Sorry, that's not going to happen.

Ok then...  ;D ;D ;D

I wouldn't make fun of that. To me it looks like he was right. "The ONLY way I could do it, is to stop doing EVERYTHING. No training, little food, and natural (of course)." Just what he did. I would recommend others to follow but to add in some cardio (as much as you want) and maybe some light weight exercising but that is not needed.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2007, 02:02:53 PM »

I wouldn't make fun of that. To me it looks like he was right. "The ONLY way I could do it, is to stop doing EVERYTHING. No training, little food, and natural (of course)." Just what he did. I would recommend others to follow but to add in some cardio (as much as you want) and maybe some light weight exercising but that is not needed.

He's doing well...he and his wife run a property managment business which has taken off quite big over the last few years...keeps himself in shape with a few workouts a week...

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »
Damn...I figured a Mr. Olympia would have a better look'n wife than that. :-\

More impressed that his wife looks like a normal person and not some plastic bimbo.  I give props to Jay for having a semi-normal life and not trying to be some thugged out gangsta pimp.  Save and invest that money while you can.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2007, 02:18:04 PM »
More impressed that his wife looks like a normal person and not some plastic bimbo.  I give props to Jay for having a semi-normal life and not trying to be some thugged out gangsta pimp.  Save and invest that money while you can.

First off, I disagree that negative comments towards Kerry's appearance should be deleted from here.  Her pictures have been posted and naturally people will make comments.  Insulting her personally is another matter.  My opinion is that she is very pretty, not to mention they were high school sweethearts.  Contrast that with Dennis Newman's wife, who dumped him as soon as he came down with leukemia.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2007, 02:20:56 PM »
That tp dares to come out of his house.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2007, 02:23:07 PM »
That tp dares to come out of his house.

Props to Tom for letting them take his pictures and to whoever originally uploaded them.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2007, 02:24:00 PM »
First off, I disagree that negative comments towards Kerry's appearance should be deleted from here.  Her pictures have been posted and naturally people will make comments.  Insulting her personally is another matter.  My opinion is that she is very pretty, not to mention they were high school sweethearts.  Contrast that with Dennis Newman's wife, who dumped him as soon as he came down with leukemia.

I agree and that's the point I was trying to make.  She is not so pre-occupied with self.  Just seems like Jay and his wife treat it like a business and don't appear to get caught up in the self centered and self love fest that can be bodybuilding.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2007, 02:24:11 PM »

He clearly said if would "take 10 years." Are we saying he stopped training, eating, etc in 1997? Of course not. He was totally absolutely wrong.

That said; if he wants to be normal aka skinny, more power to him.
a

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2007, 02:26:45 PM »
Props to Tom for letting them take his pictures and to whoever originally uploaded them.

jeah i dont think i could have.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »
Cutler is living the good life.  I am quite confident he'll win next year, but then I hope he retires and goes out on top.  It was sad seeing Ronnie decline like that.  Cutler is no Coleman in terms of longterm greatness and impact on the sport, and seeing another Mr O slide down would  suck.

Max, when TP was here, he used to be one of the most cruel people you'd ever see.  Ask him about those days.  

240 i was here then and i dont remember that.  were you here too?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2007, 02:39:23 PM »
Cutler is living the good life.  I am quite confident he'll win next year

Of course he'll win next year, even if he looks like dogshit.  Weider promised him three, right?  ::)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2007, 02:42:23 PM »
To all the smart guys here making retarded comments:

Tom has been on dialisys for the last few years now....he can't train much (as it makes it worse for his health)...can't take in much protein (ditto

He doesn't care about being big anymore.......

Like he has a choice.