Author Topic: cocaine, lipton green tea, and rock n roll -pre w.o.  (Read 974 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
cocaine, lipton green tea, and rock n roll -pre w.o.
« on: November 24, 2007, 09:03:02 AM »
feels great when your throat goes numb and some 80's rock...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: cocaine, lipton green tea, and rock n roll -pre w.o.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 09:07:34 AM »
sure beats most NO supplements out there
Z

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 09:15:13 AM »
feels great when your throat goes numb and some 80's rock...

this sounds like a kick ass stack.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 09:15:46 AM »
you should put that in a bottle and sell it
Z

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 10:10:47 AM »
bro i invented the preworkout cocaine supp.

i used to chop up a nugg and bust a few grams aand bring with me into the gym a baggy of maybe 4 or 5 grams pre-chopped powder and a little straw and in between sets i would go into the bathroom and snort a nostril full and go back into the gym for some fuckinig INTENSE sets.

the best way to do it is to eat nothing for a few hours, down a redline, and then load up on the coke. your body is really light and you feel atletic because of the lack of food weighing you donw, and the redline+coke combo is a kick in the ass.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 05:01:13 PM »

i used to chop up a nugg and bust a few grams aand bring with me into the gym a baggy of maybe 4 or 5 grams pre-chopped powder and a little straw and in between sets i would go into the bathroom and snort a nostril full and go back into the gym for some fuckinig INTENSE sets.

the best way to do it is to eat nothing for a few hours, down a redline, and then load up on the coke. your body is really light and you feel atletic because of the lack of food weighing you donw, and the redline+coke combo is a kick in the ass.

Im praying this is a joke but Im sure i remember someone saying you were a cokehead.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 05:16:40 PM »

I very highly doubt this unless you're snorting complete dogshit coke. 4 or 5 grams of powder would be enough for most people to last a couple days, you're saying what you would snort 6 grams just around a workout? I call BULLSHIT. Also if anyone here gets PM's from this guy wanting to buy some gear or any rec drugs well you know what I'm saying...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 05:19:02 PM »
you should put that in a bottle and sell it
So are you gay or not? According to your logic you are hinting that you are.